'Cuse

27 Time World Champions

What an improbable run to the Final 4. Congrats to Syracuse. My bracket is busted, but glad to see SU in the Final Four

As Adam Schein has been touting since they were even selected to even be in the damn thing in the first place.......

The Jim Boeheim middle finger tour rolls on. This whole thing is unbelievable.

You are a big UNC guy, I just think UNC is too big and the pixie dust finally wears off Saturday night. What about you?

Houston is not only a dome but I believe it is as well an elevated floor. Really screws with guys depth perception. That has always been a nasty place for shooters. It should benefit UNC because their primary attack is driving to the hoop and pounding the ball inside.

Syracuse MUST shoot really well. They can't pound it inside on UNC and their guards are not exactly quick with the ball to blow by and get to the rim.

You would think that Cuse playing in the Carrier Dome might at least help them get acclimated to the cavernous Houston arena faster than the other 3 teams. The fact that UNC gets so many points in the paint will work in their favor, as long as they can penetrate the zone. UNC can't shoot much worse from 3 than they did in their two previous games against Cuse. The way Marcus has been shooting the ball in the tourney, as well as Berry and JJ, I think UNC can definitely keep Cuse honest from outside.

This is a game UNC should win by 10-15 points. I look for them to do just that. Then again, I wouldn't be at all surprised if SU keeps it close and pulls it out in the end.

Unless Nova can shoot lights out, I think Oklahoma moves on in the other game

Archived