High School FB Fans are Woodchucks

BuckedTooth

At a local FB game last Friday night and saw an interesting interaction.

A fan was being loud and obnoxious yelling a lot of stuff he learned playing JV Football in the 70's.

Another parent asked him to knock it off because he was embarrassing the rest of the parents from that school.

He said "Freedom of speech idiot, go sit somewhere else"

I feel bad for these poor kids that have to go home to 50 year adolescent retards that feel the need to live through their kids.

The team lost and I'm sure that made Mr. Big Nuts happy even though his own son evidently plays for them.

Never understood "angry fan" at any level, but in HS you really are just out of line.

Please, put a sock in it, your routine is tired.

OMG! Where have you been? Welcome back!

That shit has been going on since forever. Worst of it seems to be High School baseball. Back in my day the local news (WICZ I believe) stopped reporting and showing highlights of the games for a season because the parents were so obnoxious. Maybe it seems worse to me because there aren't any marching bands/pep bands to drown out the "woodchucks." Good luck trying to stop it.

Yea it has been going on forever but it is worse now with this internet generation of helicopter parents.

The irony is these sister humping inbreeds are yelling "Plays" from the 50's that work cuz' they saw them on the internet.

Probably the same jackoffs that wear their Jets jerseys to take their lady out to dinner Friday nights.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived