Kaepernick

ginger

I just started watching the workout of Kunte Kinte. No wonder the NFL stated Colin didn't show up for his work out. He clearly does not want to be a team player.

27, what is wrong with this kid? ^^^^see that movie? when I heard he was having the equivalent of a "tryout" I was thinking OF THAT MOVIE. I was thinking, ok...if the kid's talent is equal to or better than what he left the league with...and then he moves the site with a 1 hr notice, wears the ridiculous "I'm more important than football and plan to continue to wreak havoc" shirt.  Nevermind all of the reps that travelled from all over at their teams expense. HE ALREADY COST THEM TIME AND MONEY! 

Doesn't he have any grown ups advising him?

46 minutes ago, ginger said:

27, what is wrong with this kid? ^^^^see that movie? when I heard he was having the equivalent of a "tryout" I was thinking OF THAT MOVIE. I was thinking, ok...if the kid's talent is equal to or better than what he left the league with...and then he moves the site with a 1 hr notice, wears the ridiculous "I'm more important than football and plan to continue to wreak havoc" shirt.  Nevermind all of the reps that travelled from all over at their teams expense. HE ALREADY COST THEM TIME AND MONEY! 

Doesn't he have any grown ups advising him?

One of my favorites! 
It’s all a charade. He’s feeling guilty about his upbringing. Not feeling black enough. He’s overdoing it. Accept it, Kap. White parents did you right. Check out his house:

39.jpg?itok=egkMCln5&timestamp=148061767

He’s a lousy football player. I doubt any owner wants to deal with this circus. Kap is a slave to Nike. Gotta love the irony. 

7d7nruqjz7b7.jpg

Mr Kaepernick plans to have another work out in Palm Beach next March because all of the decision makers (gm's, owners) will be there for a conference. He has it all planned out. All they have to do is walk about a block to catch him in action....if you want to call it that. I watched the workout. I didn't see an ounce of grit. I've seen kids play touch football on my street with more heart than he has.

Maybe he should try track.

• 2 weeks later...

I see Mr Kaepernick spent Thursday on Alcatraz Island celebrating "Unthanksgiving Day" with indigenous people. I guess he won't be playing for Dallas or Detroit since they host football every Thanksgiving.

I might mention Detroit took the time to go watch his workout and actually need a QB since theirs is injured. 

• 1 month later...

As much as I am disappointed Green Bay is out, I think I'll be rooting for :) San Francisco!

I see Harry Styles is being told to boycott the pre superbowl party in solidarity with Colin. I have no idea who he is...I suppose I'll have to look.

Eek, I know who he is now...wah wah wah..we gotta get away from here. repeart 50,000 times.

^oh look at that freudian typo lol

He's the next David Bowie?!!! STOP!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Talk about rewriting history. He was called out for sitting on the bench tying his shoes while the National Anthem was being played and he made up a story about being mad about social justice. Now it's Kaepernick took a knee...PLEASE STOP.

He was LATE getting on the field and didn't feel like standing. 

• 1 year later...