The County Executive - Jason Garnar

WyattEarp62

I follow John.

Garnar worked in some capacity at the place.  It was in Hancock.  When Jason first ran for County Exec, there were postings on his Facebook page from survivors who attended the school.

I could never figure out what was the goal of the school.  There were indications that it was used to rehabilitate teenager drug users, cure teenagers with Gender dystopia and to help teenagers with behavioral problems.

From what I read, some students claim that they were abused at the school.  Various types of abuse were mentioned.

I don't know if Jason ever said what the school was about or what he knew about the happenings at the school  His silence is disturbing. 

The Family Foundation School wasn't exactly a sought after teaching position for anyone in education.  It's the kind of school that would hire anyone.  From Garnar's perspective, he was traveling 90 miles a day roundtrip to teach there. Making probably $30,000 a year.  Likely because he couldn't get a job anywhere else.  I doubt you even need a degree to teach there.  Good teachers around here making a lot more and travel a lot less to their schools.  

Jason Garnar has gone through two elections for County Executive and GOP chairman Bijoy Datta has never made an issue of the Family Foundation School/Allywood Academy. Last time around the candidate (what was his name? Gary?) did nothing more than put his name on the ballot.

There have been many issues to go after Garnar on, but the weak Republican ‘leadership’ in Broome County would rather attack Republican candidates, so Bijoy Datta can feel like a big shot.

What will it take for Bijoy Datta to send a statement to the media condemning Jason Garnar? A check for $20,000.