Best Summary of Georgia Election Fraud — Ever!

YankeeDoodle

Not mention on twitter a few of Stacey's followers were offering "a little somethin;" to people for their vote. Guess I'm the only one who caught that. The powers that be in twitter world sure as hell didn't or they ignored it. I don't think I knew about the report button or it didn't occur to me to use it.

^What, no revolution? Awwwcome on! I have Uncle Lou's Mauser locked and loaded! Of course at my age that would probably blow out my shoulder but I'll get one or two fair shots in. YOU PEOPLE ARE NO FUN! 

lol :) Silly summer memories...head up to the farm on a day like today to do some target shooting and traipse around the land until lunch. It would take like an hour to set up water filled pop cans on the fence posts. My brother, dad and I would take turns until all of the cans were down and then Uncle Lou would come out with the Mauser...lol..."Gigi pick up the shells.." Loudest noise I've ever heard, and what a kick.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2021 at 8:58 AM, ginger said:

Only three more states to go. Lets Roll!

Good morning. I see Pennsylvania is jumping on the election audit train. Where are we on Arizona? Only two more states to left.