Impromptu BCV Meet and Greet tonight

Sleepless in Hillcrest

Hey, BTK, I think this requirement to enter a confirmation code each you post unless you register will kill BCVOICE.

Can't you make it like the old site where a Guest only has to enter a confirmation code once and can continue posting after that without the code each time?

Nope but I can make it so you have to reegister to even look at it!

Nope but I can make it so you have to reegister to even look at it!
My god please do. And thanks for the alignment suggestion. As soom as Feduke sends me the battery cables that Lincoln made special for the Town Car,two cables in the same sleeve Ill be going to have the alignment done. Im going through tires like a hooker does condoms

My god please do. And thanks for the alignment suggestion. As soom as Feduke sends me the battery cables that Lincoln made special for the Town Car,two cables in the same sleeve Ill be going to have the alignment done. Im going through tires like a hooker does condoms
Well there goes spell check again I ment soon.

Same here only my son had a friend over for a sleepover and I didnt find out about it till I got home from work at 8pm. I fancy myself a pretty good pool player. Or atleast I fake it real well.

Make sure to check the registered members forum next time. We were talking about it for a couple of weeks. We'll do something again shortly. Hope you show!

Make sure to check the registered members forum next time. We were talking about it for a couple of weeks. We'll do something again shortly. Hope you show!
Ya know I didnt realize there was a registered user board till about 10min ago good idea. I just didnt scroll down far enough to see it on the main board Thanks for the heads up.

Archived