Impromptu BCV Meet and Greet tonight

Sleepless in Hillcrest

We're meeting at the pool hall on the left side of the Binghamton Plaza on State Street at 9 o'clock tonight. Come if you got the balls (pool that is). You all like to talk the talk...now walk the walk. No excuses...we don't want to hear them. Put up or shut up. That includes everybody who hates me on here. You can at least tell me to my face. Anybody got the nerve to show???

We're meeting at the pool hall on the left side of the Binghamton Plaza on State Street at 9 o'clock tonight. Come if you got the balls (pool that is). You all like to talk the talk...now walk the walk. No excuses...we don't want to hear them. Put up or shut up. That includes everybody who hates me on here. You can at least tell me to my face. Anybody got the nerve to show???

Sorry can't make it. We are meeting some real friends we didn't meet on the internet. Stop by the Texas Roadhouse and say howdy. As far as you not wanting to hear excuses, say it to someone who cares what you think.

Guest Just Lookin

Sleepless, I guess we should have kept this on the registered users board only. The jerk guests have already started their crap. Will people ever act mature on the local topics portion of this board? Probably not.

Sleepless, I guess we should have kept this on the registered users board only. The jerk guests have already started their crap. Will people ever act mature on the local topics portion of this board? Probably not.

I know JL, but we're going to try it one more time on the board. These people pound their chests about reality on here, but never reach out to meet anybody new in their lives. I just responded to some ignoramous (twiggy) that said I need to meet real friends, not on the internet. I've met so many people thru this board, yourself included. I'm going to follow thru tonight, and if it's just you and me...the drinks are on me! But you still have to chalk my stick! Other than that, tomorrow I'll start judging who I am really talking to on here! My guess is a bunch of transparent people that I'm rapidly losing interest in! I'm tired of talking to ghosts!

I know JL, but we're going to try it one more time on the board. These people pound their chests about reality on here, but never reach out to meet anybody new in their lives. I just responded to some ignoramous (twiggy) that said I need to meet real friends, not on the internet. I've met so many people thru this board, yourself included. I'm going to follow thru tonight, and if it's just you and me...the drinks are on me! But you still have to chalk my stick! Other than that, tomorrow I'll start judging who I am really talking to on here! My guess is a bunch of transparent people that I'm rapidly losing interest in! I'm tired of talking to ghosts!

I can't go tonight, but I'm not a ghost!!!

Why dont you ever come here? You missed the time loyal came in and showed me video of the squirel he trained, and the story on how he chopped off his finger.

Why dont you ever come here? You missed the time loyal came in and showed me video of the squirel he trained, and the story on how he chopped off his finger.

You know how much I love Loyal's stories. I'll stop down another time for that one, cause I'm sure I'll love it. C'mon down tonight and bring your crew with you. Love to have ya!

sleepless....you give yourself way too much credit and apparently take yourself way too seriously. what makes you think anyone with half a brain would want to meet you at a pool hall? give it up and get a real life away from your computer. and to think that the allmighty GARO would grace everone with his presence, give me a break. another one that thinks he's important. (i can't find spell check, i wold use it if i could)

sleepless....you give yourself way too much credit and apparently take yourself way too seriously. what makes you think anyone with half a brain would want to meet you at a pool hall? give it up and get a real life away from your computer. and to think that the allmighty GARO would grace everone with his presence, give me a break. another one that thinks he's important. (i can't find spell check, i wold use it if i could)

A little projection going on?

I can't go tonight, but I'm not a ghost!!!

I wasn't necessarily referring to you Kermit. Mostly our "guests", who criticize everything, and never step a foot forward to embrace anyone on here. I've physically shook hands or hugged several members on here. This medium is only hidden if you want it to be!

I wasn't necessarily referring to you Kermit. Mostly our "guests", who criticize everything, and never step a foot forward to embrace anyone on here. I've physically shook hands or hugged several members on here. This medium is only hidden if you want it to be!

I figured, but I just wanted to be sure!

I usually have plans for Sat by Wed or Thurs so a little advance notice might've been nice, but maybe next time. I'm watching the kids and their friends play video games and they said something about wanting to go bowling later, so if you happen to see an old guy with a bunch of 13 year old girls that's probably me.

I usually have plans for Sat by Wed or Thurs so a little advance notice might've been nice, but maybe next time. I'm watching the kids and their friends play video games and they said something about wanting to go bowling later, so if you happen to see an old guy with a bunch of 13 year old girls that's probably me.

Have a good time partner! I'm off.

Be careful JERK, your post borders a TOS violation and I will ban you.

Hey, BTK, I think this requirement to enter a confirmation code each you post unless you register will kill BCVOICE.

Can't you make it like the old site where a Guest only has to enter a confirmation code once and can continue posting after that without the code each time?

Hey, BTK, I think this requirement to enter a confirmation code each you post unless you register will kill BCVOICE.

Can't you make it like the old site where a Guest only has to enter a confirmation code once and can continue posting after that without the code each time?

From a user perspective, I think that the new system improved the site 100%. There are less stupid threads, less insulting comments, and less fights.

What a great idea! Let me know the next time you do this. I just read this at 950pm on sat nite, but I would of gone since I am downtown anyway. It would be great to meet the people behind the screen!
Same here only my son had a friend over for a sleepover and I didnt find out about it till I got home from work at 8pm. I fancy myself a pretty good pool player. Or atleast I fake it real well.

Archived