NFL BLM

ginger

Where's the money? Remember a couple of years back Malcolm Jenkins (Eagles) etal basically blackmailed the NFL into giving them $250 million for Black Lives Matter issues? 

Everyday on twitter I see another video of people behaving badly. I'm just not seeing the investment in these people's lives in any way shape or form. Perhaps the new congress should find out where the money is going. And yes, they need to do something about BLM too, taking all of those donations and not helping anyone except themselves.

^Well that was pretty interesting. The entire NFL comes to a stand still to pray for Damar Hamlin. Thank God EMS had a good idea of what happened when he collapsed.

The city of Buffalo and upstate NY are certainly suffering this year.

On that note, let's remember Binghamton Highschool Lacrosse player, John Mack who passsed away from Commotio Cordis in 2006. There is a foundation in his name.

If you didn't know, Rob Mack,  his uncle, is Town of Union Supervisor and his cousin, I can never remember if it's Lizzy or April Rounds is Town of Binghamton Supervisor.

On 1/4/2023 at 4:30 PM, ndirish said:

As soon as they started cpr, I thought of the Mack kid and commotio cordis.   A terrifying situation all around. 

Me too but you know they say, your first guess is usually the right one. Looking at the emergency techs then reading their story, they said the same...as soon as they saw it they knew what happened was significant. They had guessed Commotio Cordis and acted accordingly.

Great News For Buffalo! They surely needed some good news.