Korchak's Monday night dinner guests

Breaking News

I'm sick of the Kashou family BS.  Look at the insurance fraud with the sports Dome they own.  They lied about the controlled collapse. Then they didn't even have permits from the town of Union, but they went ahead with construction anyway.  They think the rules don't apply to them.  Then Kashou's daughter in law has the audacity to start a GoFundMe for the Dome project?  These people are nothing but scam artists. 

On 2/13/2023 at 7:40 PM, Breaking News said:

Michael Korchak is very desperate.  He's currently at dinner at Cacciatores begging influential people for support.  Tonight he is with Dr. Kashou and a well known Broome County businessman.  Korchak was overheard begging for support, attacking Paul Battisti, and telling lies about his record as DA. 

72AAF6BA-F1E9-4862-85D7-66C00B2D7EAC.jpeg

8E61F655-6DC3-4CB3-B557-57956CDD2894.jpeg

1462C0C4-049A-4661-9964-11234C49A6ED.jpeg

Money money money, one of the few people that you can thank who brought Korchak and Dr. kashou together is local attorney Chris grace due to the fact grace is a lacrosse guy and runs in the same sporting circles as kashou due to ownership of the dome. We all know Grace's ex law partner Is Senior District attorney Mark Loughran and Grace was seen at many Korchak events. Some photos of him speaking at a korchak event was posted on Bcvoice. Heck Loughrans wife Sarah is the court attorney for Graces  either in law Family court Jusge Mark Young. Korchak is worried big time and needs all the money he can get so he can have one last term in office before he dips down to Florida but I'm hearing Paul Battisti has some tricks up his sleeve 

19 hours ago, Bingking said:

Money money money, one of the few people that you can thank who brought Korchak and Dr. kashou together is local attorney Chris grace due to the fact grace is a lacrosse guy and runs in the same sporting circles as kashou due to ownership of the dome. We all know Grace's ex law partner Is Senior District attorney Mark Loughran and Grace was seen at many Korchak events. Some photos of him speaking at a korchak event was posted on Bcvoice. Heck Loughrans wife Sarah is the court attorney for Graces  either in law Family court Jusge Mark Young. Korchak is worried big time and needs all the money he can get so he can have one last term in office before he dips down to Florida but I'm hearing Paul Battisti has some tricks up his sleeve 

Ha ha It’s in the bag!

19 hours ago, DanCooper said:

Ha ha It’s in the bag!

How can we forget, all that comes out of the grace/young crew is Bull lol. Let's see if Mark has it in the bag for his 2024 reelection and if his sister challenges him in the race. Mara got Smoker in the family court election and people have not forgot 

• 1 month later...

Speaking of Korchak and Dr. Kashou it looks like Korchak is following around one of his biggest financial suporters besides his wife. Maybe Korchak knew Battisti was at this event and wanted to shield Dr. Kashou from Paul lol

https://www.facebook.com/100068847355350/posts/pfbid02z4x1hvYxGpA43N6KuK1qhG1UyYWBtpB3erprSJoZx8z81rcC9419uxncenjTkVTSl/?mibextid=gkx3sN

Suprised Mike wasn't campaigning during office hours 

On 3/19/2023 at 10:47 PM, Bingking said:

Speaking of Korchak and Dr. Kashou it looks like Korchak is following around one of his biggest financial suporters besides his wife. Maybe Korchak knew Battisti was at this event and wanted to shield Dr. Kashou from Paul lol

https://www.facebook.com/100068847355350/posts/pfbid02z4x1hvYxGpA43N6KuK1qhG1UyYWBtpB3erprSJoZx8z81rcC9419uxncenjTkVTSl/?mibextid=gkx3sN

Suprised Mike wasn't campaigning during office hours 

I have to tell our readers about how Mike Korchak could give a dam about all the people he hood winks at these events along with all the photo opps he shows up for. Don’t be fooled everyone they always come out of the woodwork for election time. I even was fooled by Korchak but woun’t make the same mistake twice. The man that should have been there is the one I support Paul Battisti. He’s the right man that should be in the job now and will be this time around!

On 3/23/2023 at 10:58 AM, Independent said:

I have to tell our readers about how Mike Korchak could give a dam about all the people he hood winks at these events along with all the photo opps he shows up for. Don’t be fooled everyone they always come out of the woodwork for election time. I even was fooled by Korchak but woun’t make the same mistake twice. The man that should have been there is the one I support Paul Battisti. He’s the right man that should be in the job now and will be this time around!

Good news Garo and Paul was there 

https://www.facebook.com/100063525738425/posts/pfbid0spp5qkEA7F9i3DApdHH7SdDM7ZGCBAGVBi3jQxoxHGxxf8DN89WFVHmgfYKYQuqSl/?mibextid=gkx3sN