Korchak’s big event at Abel’s Pub last night

Bingking

Heard korchak had an event at Abel’s pub last night.

People in the area mentioned it was a low turn out event but cannot confirm.

based on Korchak Facebook page he didn’t share any photos or expand on the turnout… must of been bad . Ha

Maybe we will get lucky and see photos just showing the podium lol

• Bingking changed the title to Korchak’s big event at Abel’s Pub last night

I’m reviewing the contributions Paul has received and he’s at maybe 100k minimum from people within this year. Also, big names in the area funding Paul.
Korchak should be worried because it’s going to take more than just a mortgage from him and his wife 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2023 at 9:50 AM, Torodeleste said:

Isn’t Paul known as the defense attorney for all the area’s worst law breakers?

How can a guy with low morals now become the DA?

Do a dive into his past and I’m sure his true colors will be shown. 

Nothing as bad as the sissy pants Horchak I mean Korchak. I wish I could do a TV add for Battisti I can nail that Horchak to the wall. I know more about him then his wife does. Battisti should ask for the number of NEW ADAs that left that office especially women because Horchak was allowing his number two man to sexually harass them in the office. I have the proof in a phone call. Not only did he allow the sexual harassment to continue after he was told that his number two was still doing it under Horchak. Number two was also making Racist Remarks in the office. There’s paper work proving this when Tom Behand was with the County he was told and was supposed to be investigating these charges. Behand threw the Whistle Blower under the bus by giving his name out to the DAs office who made these charges against Mr. number Two. That person was attacked by Horchak to shut him up who witnessed the sexual advances and Racist remarks. This is not  a pie in the sky it’s all true!!! It was also political to get two people out of the way for the next election FACT. One problem I own this site and can’t be controlled. If you tell the TRUTH you don’t have to remember what you said isn’t that right Horchak or sorry I mean Korchak. Remember our conversation on the phone Horchak……….I Remember it well!!! Oh I waited for your call back that never came!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Independent said:

Nothing as bad as the sissy pants Horchak I mean Korchak. I wish I could do a TV add for Battisti I can nail that Horchak to the wall. I know more about him then his wife does. Battisti should ask for the number of NEW ADAs that left that office especially women because Horchak was allowing his number two man to sexually harass them in the office. I have the proof in a phone call. Not only did he allow the sexual harassment to continue after he was told that his number two was still doing it under Horchak. Number two was also making Racist Remarks in the office. There’s paper work proving this when Tom Behand was with the County he was told and was supposed to be investigating these charges. Behand threw the Whistle Blower under the bus by giving his name out to the DAs office who made these charges against Mr. number Two. That person was attacked by Horchak to shut him up who witnessed the sexual advances and Racist remarks. This is not  a pie in the sky it’s all true!!! It was also political to get two people out of the way for the next election FACT. One problem I own this site and can’t be controlled. If you tell the TRUTH you don’t have to remember what you said isn’t that right Horchak or sorry I mean Korchak. Remember our conversation on the phone Horchak……….I Remember it well!!! Oh I waited for your call back that never came!!!!!!!

I forgot to also say how your Number Two in your office tried to shut me up with the Local Law Firm twice with threat’s I have that paper work as well. So don’t say for a moment that I can’t prove what I’m saying. You know I can!!! Are you going to try the same tactic Number Two did??? I wish you would I love paper trails!