LISK GILGO BEACH KILLER TIES TO BINGHAMTON

QueenB

I just pieced this together... 

Rex Heurmann was arrested in connection with the Gilgo beach killings/LISK. I have figured out that his sister lives in Broome County and he has traveled to this area over the years. How many missing females have there been in our area? The first that comes to my mind that may be connected to this case is Bambi Madden. There were rumors that she was possibly a SW and could very well be a victim of LISK with finding out that he has significant family ties to our immediate area. 

Seems the Long Island Suspect came to our area often to see his sister and mother and during hunting season and other occassion's. I hope law enforcement picks up on this many don't realize how many women are missing in our area. It's not just a few either!!! Rachel started looking into the disapperances of women as well as women found murdered and not solved. If the public knew the number of missing as well as unsolved murdered in this area they would be shocked and terrified. Last night Rachel called me telling me what she pieced together, the connection to the suspect and relatives who live in this area who he visted often. There is No Doubt he is a serial killer and what would stop him from killing here!!!!

-Bambi Madden missing Binghamton 01/11/06

- Bethanie Dougherty missing Killawog 04/01/08

- Keisha Roman reported missing 03/22/09 Binghamton. Skeletal remains found in Susquehanna PA 09/21/09.

- Nicole Marranca missing Ithaca 08/18/17

- Judy Benjamin missing Nineveh 02/05/23 

These are just some of the women I have come across around our area. I know there's many many more. 

Investigators were on Tuesday digging into Heuermann's life and checking to see if they could tie him to unsolved murders or missing persons cases throughout New York state, an NYPD official told ABC News. 

The suspect's DNA has been entered into a statewide database, available to all law enforcement agencies in New York.

Meantime, law enforcement is sifting through a “flood” of tips and evidence that have come in following Heuermann’s arrest, Tierney, the district attorney, said Monday.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/they-were-disgusted-they-were-embarrassed-police-commissioner-tells-cnn-about-gilgo-beach-suspect-s-family/ar-AA1e0m4f?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=b96204f95beb453d81ba19759baf2b85&ei=10