More Vestal corruption: Assessor, Stephen Donnelly & Funky Beez

1 hour ago, Sudan Dan said:

Stephen Donnelly works in marketing, right?  I took an entry level marketing course in college and a big part of marketing is predicting and anticipate the publics' response.  When Donnelly pulls stunts like this, what is he anticipating the public will do?  

Either he knows nothing about marketing, which is entirely possible.  Or he's the biggest ass clown in Broome County, which is also entirely possible. 

Maybe both are true?

2 hours ago, Sudan Dan said:

Stephen Donnelly works in marketing, right?  I took an entry level marketing course in college and a big part of marketing is predicting and anticipate the publics' response.  When Donnelly pulls stunts like this, what is he anticipating the public will do?  

Either he knows nothing about marketing, which is entirely possible.  Or he's the biggest ass clown in Broome County, which is also entirely possible. 

I have to agree with both sentiments but the second is the most fitting 

So now Donnelly is saying his antics are part of an anti bullying campaign?  This is the same Stephen Donnelly who accosted a Binghamton attorney, calling their kids (under the age of 12 at the time) "Fat and ugly".

20 hours ago, SU75 said:

So now Donnelly is saying his antics are part of an anti bullying campaign?  This is the same Stephen Donnelly who accosted a Binghamton attorney, calling their kids (under the age of 12 at the time) "Fat and ugly".

He’s gotta be the worst marketing broome county has seen. Too bad those lawsuits are catching up to him. I can only imagine what his excuse will be next 

20 hours ago, SU75 said:

Fat and ugly? Have you seen his two boys? I wouldn’t be talking if I were him.