More Vestal corruption: Assessor, Stephen Donnelly & Funky Beez

This is sick stuff.  Four days ago the owner of Funky Beez Ice Cream is complaining on their Facebook page about their new tax assessment.  Yesterday, the owner goes down to Vestal Town Hall and meets with Vestal officials.  Hours later...he gets up in John Solak's face, accosting him and he protects Stephen Donnelly, calling Solak a piece of $#it.

Apparently, to get your assessment and tax bill lowered in Vestal all you have to do is promise to protect Stephen Donnelly and accost John Solak.  Vestal just keeps getting more and more corrupt. 

IMG_4002.jpg

IMG_4003.jpg

IMG_4004.jpg

10 hours ago, Tracy Creek said:

This is sick stuff.  Four days ago the owner of Funky Beez Ice Cream is complaining on their Facebook page about their new tax assessment.  Yesterday, the owner goes down to Vestal Town Hall and meets with Vestal officials.  Hours later...he gets up in John Solak's face, accosting him and he protects Stephen Donnelly, calling Solak a piece of $#it.

Apparently, to get your assessment and tax bill lowered in Vestal all you have to do is promise to protect Stephen Donnelly and accost John Solak.  Vestal just keeps getting more and more corrupt. 

IMG_4002.jpg

IMG_4003.jpg

IMG_4004.jpg

Yuck

Funny how bill left out the part where he met with Donnelly. 
this guy bill from funky beenz accused Solak of trying to punch him and yet Solak has both hands holding onto his iPad so tell me how Solak can try to punch him.

bill the ice cream guy came running over to Solak from 20 feet away to act tough on behalf of Donnelly but somehow try’s to claim that Solak approached him.

When will Vestal remove Donnelly from the board, Stephen Donnelly has 16 active lawsuits where he is named a defendant that he has accumulated in the past 24 months.

Stephen Donnelly gets sued by his Tax accountant back in February but goes on twitter and claims how he is going to tackle tax issues in vestal… haha

bill has been going wild on Solaks twitter page as well as Donnelly and his fiancé. 

13 minutes ago, Bingking said:

Funny how bill left out the part where he met with Donnelly. 
this guy bill from funky beenz accused Solak of trying to punch him and yet Solak has both hands holding onto his iPad so tell me how Solak can try to punch him.

bill the ice cream guy came running over to Solak from 20 feet away to act tough on behalf of Donnelly but somehow try’s to claim that Solak approached him.

When will Vestal remove Donnelly from the board, Stephen Donnelly has 16 active lawsuits where he is named a defendant that he has accumulated in the past 24 months.

Stephen Donnelly gets sued by his Tax accountant back in February but goes on twitter and claims how he is going to tackle tax issues in vestal… haha

bill has been going wild on Solaks twitter page as well as Donnelly and his fiancé. 

3 minutes ago, Vestal Citizen said:

Yes, he should be off the board.  Such an embarrassment.  Not only lawsuits against him, but an arrest last fall for fighting outside his kid's elementary school.  And don't forget that he owes about $18,000 in Vestal taxes!  What a sham! 

Yes the fact that he is delinquent on his property taxes is insane. Solak uncovered the installment plan Donnelly had with the town and he has not paid more than a third of it.

Donnelly was hit with another lawsuit on 5/6/24 by none other than a Vestal resident Ernest Weisser for monies paid to Donnelly for construction work that Donnelly never did. It’s disgusting that people within the town that Donnelly represents are suing him for monies owed and this should be another reason why Donnelly should be removed from the board.

What’s interesting to me is the landlord lawsuit where Jeff Feinberg is suing Donnelly for not paying his rent (Donnelly was behind 4 months before being evicted and signed an agreement where he would pay all future rents covering the entire lease of 5 years), Alan pope who represents the landlord filed a $305k default judgment against Donnelly.
Donnelly never opposed it and it was stalled due to Donnelly Filing for Bankruptcy however the courts ruled that cases against Donnelly can proceed.

Therefore it looks like Donnelly will have more $$$ problems added to his record.

37 minutes ago, casual observer said:

Instead of Vestal residents whining about their assessments, try slowing down spending? A water park at the school behind the carwash?  Get a grip! 

There was always a pool behind the car wash but you have a good point about spending

"I don't drink, I eat ice cream".  This guy is unbelievable!  My family has been in business my entire life, there is a way to act in public and a way NOT to act in public.  There are people who will judge you and your business based on what they see and hear. There's a lot of ice cream places around.  I can already hear it, "no, let's go somewhere else for ice cream, the guy up there is crazy."

And Solak didn't do anything wrong.  He's at a town meeting with a camera, just like thousands of other people around the country.  Mr. Funky Beez Bill Steward jumping in to defending the biggest scumbag in town, Stephen Donnelly, leads me to believe there really is some kind of deal between the town and Steward.  If he takes care of Solak, the town will take care of him.

4 hours ago, guest11 said:

"I don't drink, I eat ice cream".  This guy is unbelievable!  My family has been in business my entire life, there is a way to act in public and a way NOT to act in public.  There are people who will judge you and your business based on what they see and hear. There's a lot of ice cream places around.  I can already hear it, "no, let's go somewhere else for ice cream, the guy up there is crazy."

And Solak didn't do anything wrong.  He's at a town meeting with a camera, just like thousands of other people around the country.  Mr. Funky Beez Bill Steward jumping in to defending the biggest scumbag in town, Stephen Donnelly, leads me to believe there really is some kind of deal between the town and Steward.  If he takes care of Solak, the town will take care of him.

What’s hilarious is this ice cream guy Bill accused Solak of trying to punch him or some lady there and Solak has two hands on his iPad how the heck is Solak trying to swing on anyone.

Come to find out Donnelly was bragging on Facebook about being given a position on the Vestals Finance committee/board. Donnelly is far from a eligible candidate for a finance committee especially given the fact he is a defendant in 16 current lawsuits for monies related claims and all of these lawsuits have came about within the past twelve to twenty four months.

What the heck is going on with Vestal ?

Just now, Tracy Creek said:

Here's Donnelly today making a joke out of the situation.  What a sick person he is.  Will he be laughing when there's over a million dollars in judgements ordered against him?

Donnelly is disgusting. The ice cream guy is upset with Solak for snapping a photo of him being handed talking points by Donnelly in the vestal high school parking lot and in the photo the ice cream guy looks like a deer caught in headlights. 
Local attorney Alan Pope who represents a majority of the 16 different plaintiffs against Donnelly just filed paperwork with the court that he is going after Donnelly personally for $305k for unpaid and future rents that Donnelly agreed to on signing day.

Too bad Donnelly will more than likely not be re-elected 

Stephen Donnelly works in marketing, right?  I took an entry level marketing course in college and a big part of marketing is predicting and anticipate the publics' response.  When Donnelly pulls stunts like this, what is he anticipating the public will do?  

Either he knows nothing about marketing, which is entirely possible.  Or he's the biggest ass clown in Broome County, which is also entirely possible.