2 MVA 369 Fenton

QueenB

2 vehicle accident on 369 at fenner hill road. White BMW is one of the vehicles involved and caught fire on impact. 2 code black called out on scanner. Sad. My prayers are with the families. 

Authorities are investigating a head-on collision on Route 369 that resulted in the death of two drivers. A dog in one of the vehicles also was killed in the crash.

The incident happened north of Fenner Hill Road around 8:50 a.m.

According to the Broome County Sheriff's Office, a white 2015 BMW was traveling south on Route 369 at a high rate of speed.

Read More: Two People and Dog Killed in Port Crane Head-On Crash | https://wnbf.com/two-people-dog-killed-port-crane/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

Condolences to all.

Update from Christa Ganoung - 

Cathy is stable but has had ongoing surgeries and has a very long road to recovery. She is currently at Upstate. 

➡️ DONATIONS WELCOME for Ricky/Jamie & Amber Ganoung - regarding ALEX & CATHY. 

Donations will be going to Ricky/Jamie and Amber Ganoung to help them with expenses during this time of need. 

I’m looking to collect: 

Visa gift cards (for GAS)(or even food if needed).

Cash 

The family is requesting gas cards preferably (out of all gift cards). The visa gift cards could help in all ways. If you get a specific gas card, they would have to find that gas station within their travels which could be tough.  

⬇️⬇️⬇️

CELEBRATION OF LIFE for ALEX

June 15, 2024 @ 1-4pm 

Hot dog and hamburgers will be provided.

Any covered dish would be greatly appreciated. 

Please message me personally just to let us know if you are able to bring a dish. 

I will collect all donations in person or if you would like to mail me those, please message me directly and I will give you my mailing address.  

Please still keep the families in your prayers! 

Thank you.

I have also been authorized to collect any gift cards to give to Christa directly. If any BCV members have any donations they would like to give, please contact me and I'd be happy to arrange pickup.