My 8 ball

Sleepless in Hillcrest

I got so hammered last night playing pool with a few friends, that my balls were all over the place. It's not comfortable to have your balls bouncing off the wall. I kept trying these Masse shots, but my balls kept taking off. Thankfully, there was a pretty blonde at the other end of the pool hall that kept grabbing my balls for me! She was a sweety!

I could've sworn it was a guy picking up your balls all night, he was kind of blonde though and he had a nice beard

Shut up Kate! This is my dream. That blonde was grabbing my balls for me on the other table. You think I'd want that bearded guy to grab my balls???

I could've sworn it was a guy picking up your balls all night, he was kind of blonde though and he had a nice beard
Ive gotta say it that has got to be one of the funniest responces I have ever read on here. Next to the fornicator vanity plate that made my day. too bad its gotta be ruined by the idiot poster.

I got so hammered last night playing pool with a few friends, that my balls were all over the place. It's not comfortable to have your balls bouncing off the wall. I kept trying these Masse shots, but my balls kept taking off. Thankfully, there was a pretty blonde at the other end of the pool hall that kept grabbing my balls for me! She was a sweety!

See sleepless you tried to combine drinking and masse shots. that is a recipie for beared blond guys trying to pick up your balls everytime. Never ever drink and masse.

Cupkate kept insisting all night that the bearded guy was keeping his eye on my balls. I don't think so, and as you know, I'm pretty sharp about things! No, it was definetely that blonde chick that kept an eye out for my balls all night. Thankfully she grabbed my balls quick, before they hit the wall, and no damage was done!

Cupkate kept insisting all night that the bearded guy was keeping his eye on my balls. I don't think so, and as you know, I'm pretty sharp about things! No, it was definetely that blonde chick that kept an eye out for my balls all night. Thankfully she grabbed my balls quick, before they hit the wall, and no damage was done!
God bless those hot ball catchers.Maka da world goa round!!!

Guest Just Lookin

After reading all this I'm doubly mad that I ended up missing it all! Sounds like it was a lot of fun.

SIH, a blonde girl with a beard? Are you sure thats to your liking? LOL

I'll be at the next little party come hell or high water!

After reading all this I'm doubly mad that I ended up missing it all! Sounds like it was a lot of fun.

SIH, a blonde girl with a beard? Are you sure thats to your liking? LOL

I'll be at the next little party come hell or high water!

Yeah, we had fun, but I was really hoping we were going to do that drunken car wash thing we were talking about. Maybe next time!

Archived