Who won cheerleading comp today?

Guest cheer

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guesto1

I won't go to these competitions anymore. First of all you have to be there at 10 AM if you want a fairly decent seat.

See... UE brings the mats and whoever helps goes up into the stands and saves the WHOLE section for UE fans.

The whole thing needs to be revamped. They should do the JV competition in the morning and then have the awards.

Then do the Varsity competition in the afternoon and then awards.

It is seriously so painful and confusing to sit through 20 some routines and they alternate JV and varsity.

By the time the awards are a few hours later I have no idea who should place. The only one's that ever

really stick out for me is the UE JV team.

I would love to go but until they change the way they do this I am finished....

Who won and who finished second and third?
Who really cares?

If it was that important to you, you would have been there.

Only pervs and parents attend school functions.

I was there today and couldnt believe what poor sports cv are. All of the other girls were there having fun and those little snots wouldnt socialize with anyone. The coaches should have been telling them to go out with the other girls and have fun. I thought ue was out of this world. They did such a good job and deserved first , not cv who dropped two of there mounts. And good job to me too.

Guest Lyndsey
I was there today and couldnt believe what poor sports cv are. All of the other girls were there having fun and those little snots wouldnt socialize with anyone. The coaches should have been telling them to go out with the other girls and have fun. I thought ue was out of this world. They did such a good job and deserved first , not cv who dropped two of there mounts. And good job to me too.

and UE was socializing with who? this is spoken like a true UE cheerleader. CV dropped one stunt which if you remember correctly UE did the same thing last season. Fact is, CV walked away with the gold.

first of all, UE cheerleaders don't have wide set 'vajayjays' grow up, seriously..it's called a DELETED..anyways. it's complete DELETED that UE varsity didn't get first bcz CV sucked..flat out. UE's raw score was 350 and if they didn't get DELETED deductions for their amazing tosses then they would've beat CV(who had a score of 337) by 13 points. CV realizes that they shouldn't have won. UE wasn't crying about getting second, they were crying bcz it was the seniors last STAC competition and they were robbed 2 seasons in a row, jus like JC was robbed. they were amazing and if the judges had any sense of cheerleading background, then they would've seen that. so all you DELETED CV fans, take notes and maybe someday you can dream about being half as good as some of the teams we saw today. (:

dude your tosses WERE GOOD but you broke a rule. everyone knows you cant throw your heads back in tosses its been like that sence cyo. cv did a very good job today so dont act like you were so much better becuase you DID mess up and you got points off for it! dont forget that everyone thinks your arrogant too and stop trying to be the martyr here

first of all, UE cheerleaders don't have wide set 'vajayjays' grow up, seriously..it's called a vagina..anyways. it's complete bullshit that UE varsity didn't get first bcz CV sucked..flat out. UE's raw score was 350 and if they didn't get dumbass deductions for their amazing tosses then they would've beat CV(who had a score of 337) by 13 points. CV realizes that they shouldn't have won. UE wasn't crying about getting second, they were crying bcz it was the seniors last STAC competition and they were robbed 2 seasons in a row, jus like JC was robbed. they were amazing and if the judges had any sense of cheerleading background, then they would've seen that. so all you stupidass CV fans, take notes and maybe someday you can dream about being half as good as some of the teams we saw today. (:

also, the judges that do your score are not the same as the ones that take off for your safetys soo that dosent really mean anything

come on guys...stop using those terrible words even though i completly agree with everything that girl said. ue stop being bigfatdoodooheads who cryy like babies over winning second place. you poor fragile things i understand youve been given everything and are spoiled brats but try and buck up and take second place with your heads held high. im not saying itll be easy but try your best.

Guest Former Cheerleader.

Congratulations CV and UE.

When you attend the STAC cheerleading competetion you will notice THREE things.

*CV fans sit in the same spot and UE fans sit in the same spot.

*You will see a lot of red and orange

*when these two teams take the floor TO BEGIN the competetion the crowd is silent.

Its a showdown everytime. The sad part is only one team can win first place and Congratulations CV. And UE. it looks like they did it better this time.

FACT:

Part of winning a 1st place title is not only performing an exceptional physical routine but you also need to follow the rules. If you don't follow the rules your routine was not flawless. I actually viewed the scoring results. CV did have 337 points and if UE was able to display a flawless routine they would have wrapped up the competetion with 350. But at that point CV may have stuck all their stunts and performed an even better more exciting routine. So Congratulations to UE for performing an almost flawless routine but how about we give credit where credit is due, Chenango Valley rocked.

I was sitting across from the UE and CV fans, after the announcer announced the 2nd place finishers it took the UE cheerleaders a few seconds to realize IT WAS YOU. YOU WERE SECOND, stand up and accept the SILVER medal. At that moment the UE fans started clearing out, what kind of support is that? Are you showing the athletes that when THEY don't win, YOU just walk out. That's not very mannerly. Is 2nd place worth crying over? Probably NOT. But its a serious reality check. It was nice to watch CV receive the GOLD medal today.

So again, CONGRATULATIONS to CV for a 1st place finish and to UE for a tight follow-up. You finished 2nd!

Archived