Who won cheerleading comp today?

Guest cheer

I agree with this person. I saw UE walk right over to congratulate them also. What I also saw surprised me. When the UE girls walked over the CV fans started beating on the glass and taunting them. The girls were just being good sports so CV needs to learn how to control their fans. CV should just enjoy their victory and be prepared for next years STAC beacuse I have a feeling UE will be out to get the title back, no ties or deductions.

what UE really shouldve said when they went over to congratulate them is, "congrats..enjoy it while it lasts!!" because it wont be very long! What everyone needs to understand and ACCEPT is that UE blows CV away every single year, the only time they dont win is when deductions are made. they are the true champions, even when they "lose" because they can hold their heads up high knowing that they will soon be on top again. they were amazing yesterday and NO ONE can argue that. CV had the same boring stuff, nothing that ever puts the crowd in awe. even read the paper, the CV girl even said it!.."We weren't really expecting first," CV's Jackie Freeman said...and how can you hold the fact that they were crying against them? ANYONE would do the same. when you KNOW you ARE the best, and your title is ROBBED from you, you would be that upset. it is not because they are "spoiled brats" it is because they have heart and pride in what they do. so in the fall, UE will take those 13 points that were taken from them and show CV that THEY CANT STOP THE REIGN. hate UE all you want, but everyone knows UE is "SIMPLY THE BEST"...check the trophy case!

First of all cv's fans were just supporting their cheerleaders after everything that was said during football season the boys had the right to do what they did, very hurtful things were said and quoted by the ue coach! they were FINE! and oh yeahh!! "check the trophie case" of ue's thats funny because right now cv has BOTH STAC cheer trophies!! and cv obvieosly just stoped the rein!! and we dont hate ue we hate all of the crap that comes after the competitions because yes ue had more points but deductions are deductions and if it was the other way around ue would never think about it as a fake win! they would enjoy it just like cv is!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First of all cv's fans were just supporting their cheerleaders after everything that was said during football season the boys had the right to do what they did, very hurtful things were said and quoted by the ue coach! they were FINE! and oh yeahh!! "check the trophie case" of ue's thats funny because right now cv has BOTH STAC cheer trophies!! and cv obvieosly just stoped the rein!! and we dont hate ue we hate all of the crap that comes after the competitions because yes ue had more points but deductions are deductions and if it was the other way around ue would never think about it as a fake win! they would enjoy it just like cv is!

FYI..Their Football and basketball coaches are different.

UE didn't lose. UE got second. second place is NOT losing. last place is losing. second place is a great spot to be at, but UE deserved better. I think everyone would agree that no, UE didn't have a PERFECT or FLAWLESS routine..but it was damn close. a hell of a lot closer to perfection than CV's routine. and i don't appriciate the comment about UE's routines being boring. CV comes to STAC every year with the same old Bon Jovi music, same stunts, same twists with no pop, same flexed feet, same dance moves. the only varied thing about CV this season was their black bodysuits as opposed to their old red ones. UE comes to STAC every year with a precise routine that no one can forget. that's called originality. UE's routines bring people to tears, stun, and amaze. Don't get me wrong, CV is a great squad. But UE is way out of their league. They're national material.

I would just like to say that CV did amazing and so did UE but CV one and its over!! And because they won obviously CV is national material.. && deffinatly in the same league at UE!! And about the UE being memorable the only thing i remember is the tumbling by your male cheerleader! he was amazing! but from cv i remember their THREE star tosses and amazing dance moves! and about the music! its called a theme during the fall competition the girls had all bon jovi songs!! and you were obviously mistaking because their theme was not bon jovi again it was funky! and they got funky and won! fare and square! i would also like to say congradulations to UE you did amazing! at any other squad would kill for that spot so if you dont like it! im sure they would take it from you!

DELETED

i'm from the ue district and i just wan to say you guys have seriously sunk so low to start calling people racist?

grow up. every single person and team. not just CV or UE

the competition has been over for 2 days

wait til football season then we will see who are the real winners

GREAT JOB TO JC!!! I THOUGHT YOU GUYS GOT ROBBED AND SHOULD HAVE PLACED HIGHER!

AND p.s. cv did not do the same thing because it is okay to throw yor head back your head cant be below your waist n if you new anything about cheerleading you would no that.

i am a cheerleader thank you very much and if you watch some DVDs of past competitions there were some tosses that came pretty close to below the waist. That doesnt even matter now tho bcuz the "call" has been made. UE 2nd place CV 1st place

CV has both trophies bcuz #1 stac is to cheap and has to have a traveling trophy and #2 CV "forgot" to bring the fall one back to STAC so technically after the tie half of that belongs to UE.

I would just like to say that CV did amazing and so did UE but CV one and its over!! And because they won obviously CV is national material.. && deffinatly in the same league at UE!! And about the UE being memorable the only thing i remember is the tumbling by your male cheerleader! he was amazing! but from cv i remember their THREE star tosses and amazing dance moves! and about the music! its called a theme during the fall competition the girls had all bon jovi songs!! and you were obviously mistaking because their theme was not bon jovi again it was funky! and they got funky and won! fare and square! i would also like to say congradulations to UE you did amazing! at any other squad would kill for that spot so if you dont like it! im sure they would take it from you!

Being from UE i agree...however theres more that was remembered than just Tyrece so dont be jealous and use him as an excuse

Guest Best Team Fan
number 1- in the fall when CV and UE tied, i clearly remember CV going over to UE and saying congrats.

NOT

I have the tape. U-E clearly went over to U-E

and to set the record straight JC got robbed!

Archived