My very difficult struggle with Faith

Guest Guest

I am stunned by your incredible wit.

You must be one of those Born Agains I keep hearing about.

And you must be one of those boring Guests with no wits whatsoever. Who cares? At least you hear about born agains. You never hear about boring Guests.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And you must be one of those boring Guests with no wits whatsoever. Who cares? At least you hear about born agains. You never hear about boring Guests.

You're right....except for when you take time to post replies to them.

Interesting that all of a sudden, there seems to be an influx of religious questions being posted by a "guest."

It occurs right after AFC is repeatedly pummeled on a couple of other threads, without mercy and without anyone else coming to his defense.

I suspect the current posts are more than a mere coincidence. Me thinks AFC might be posting to himself.

I have never been pummeled yet, ever. Certainly NEVER in terms of Christianity. All those people were doing is trying to divert me from other efforts.

This thread is not me.

Here is what Jesus said for those that don't believe in Him. He is pretty clear.

John 8:42-47

The Children of the Devil

42Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me. 43Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me? 47He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God."

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?searc...amp;version=31;

I have never been pummeled yet, ever. Certainly NEVER in terms of Christianity. All those people were doing is trying to divert me from other efforts.

This thread is not me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Your 27 page MOOSLIM thread speaks for itself! Priceless!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Your 27 page MOOSLIM thread speaks for itself! Priceless!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

They BLEW their gaskets! I never denied using the word mooslim. I did misspell mooslisms or what ever it was. This was the whole argument. How did I get pummeled? They went on the rampage, not me! You need to pay attention.

They BLEW their gaskets! I never denied using the word mooslim. I did misspell mooslisms or what ever it was. This was the whole argument. How did I get pummeled? They went on the rampage, not me! You need to pay attention.

My dearest, limp banana skin. I DID read the thread. The only one blowing their "gaskets" was YOU! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You got cornered and couldn't weasel out of it. And don't bother pulling the old " I misspelled mooslisms" crap again. It didn't work for you on the 27 page post either! It has nothing to do with YOU misspelling a word. That was put to rest PAGES ago on that thread. You know what the real issue was, and anyone reading only 1 of those pages knew immediately what the issue was. So, pullllleeeeeez -- stop wasting your time trying to steer the issue to something else such as "Poor me. I simply spelled muslisms wrong!"

My dearest, limp banana skin. I DID read the thread. The only one blowing their "gaskets" was YOU! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not me. Who were the ones making up all these ideas of this and that? Was that me? Long drawn out posts why I used the word mooslim? Was that me?

You got cornered and couldn't weasel out of it. And don't bother pulling the old " I misspelled mooslisms" crap again. It didn't work for you on the 27 page post either! It has nothing to do with YOU misspelling a word. That was put to rest PAGES ago on that thread. You know what the real issue was, and anyone reading only 1 of those pages knew immediately what the issue was. So, pullllleeeeeez -- stop wasting your time trying to steer the issue to something else such as "Poor me. I simply spelled muslisms wrong!"

What was the issue, charlie?

I HAVE NEVER DENIED USING THE WORD MOOSLIMS. NEVER.

I HAVE MISSPELLED THE WORD THE FIRST ACCUSER USED. THAT IS IT. BIG DEAL.

I'm not the one that took it to the hilt! Big deal! I used the word MOOSLIM! SO WHAT! Big whoop!!!! I misspelled another word...who cares? I don't! They sure do and you as well. You blew your gasket.

Guest Knight of Darkness

22.gif

Beautiful, AFC's garbage chased him from one thread right into another. And "my dearest, limp banana skin..." That is priceless! Thanks to the poster of this, I had one of those days where I needed a good laugh.

See AFC, I'm not the only one here who dreams up insults for you. That's what you get for creating 27 pages of garbage over your misuse of words. 5.gif

Not me. Who were the ones making up all these ideas of this and that? Was that me? Long drawn out posts why I used the word mooslim? Was that me?

What was the issue, charlie?

I HAVE NEVER DENIED USING THE WORD MOOSLIMS. NEVER.

I HAVE MISSPELLED THE WORD THE FIRST ACCUSER USED. THAT IS IT. BIG DEAL.

I'm not the one that took it to the hilt! Big deal! I used the word MOOSLIM! SO WHAT! Big whoop!!!! I misspelled another word...who cares? I don't! They sure do and you as well. You blew your gasket.

Nice try at sidestepping again! After 27-odd pages, where you were REPEATEDLY asked to respond to a straightforward question, you eventually admitted you were playing games when you originally denied ever having used the word "Mooslisms" based on the fact that SOMEONE ELSE originally made a typo. You could have admitted what you were doing the very first time you were asked, but YOU -- yes, YOU - played like a little child for numerous pages.

Frankly, allowing you the excuse of playing games is quite generous. The real fact is more likely that you got caught LYING and then used a typo (again, that someone else made) to weasel out of it. And then, created your own, SEPARATE and distinct "typo" to use as a distraction to the original.

I recommend everyone read the thread, which is now up to 30 pages. If nothing else, it is amusing to watch you get carpet bombed (as someone else so aptly put it) non-stop. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Listen up, limp banana skin. You got caught LYING! The only reason a typo became an issue was because YOU tried to divert the attention to it once it became clear you were snagged.

Let's give everyone a brief replay of what really happened. I will sum it up -- paraphrasing the dialog that ensued. For those (such as yourself) who want exact quotes, feel free to peruse the 30 page post directly. (The mayhem begins around Page 10) And since we are quite tired of the word "mooslim", I will substitute another word for entertainment purposes.

Poster to AFC: "You have called people derogatory names."

AFC: "NO! NEVER! PROVE IT!"

Poster to AFC: "Well, for example, you frequently have called people of other faiths jelly beens."

AFC: "YOU LIE! WHAT AN OUTRAGEOUS LIE! I HAVE NEVER -- NEVER CALLED ANYONE THAT!"

Another Poster to AFC: "Yes you have. You have stated it repeatedly on numerous threads."

AFC: "YOU LIE. YOU ARE MAKING THIS UP JUST TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD."

The above continues on for sometime, with various posters joining in to agree AFC has used the term "jelly beens."

Finally, a poster comes back with the reference to a specific thread, specific page, specific post number where AFC used the term "jelly beans."

AFC: "Oh, you meant THAT phrase. Yes, of course I have used the phrase "jelly beans." I have never denied that.

Several pages later, as the discourse continues --

AFC: "I wasn't lying. I never lie. Previous posters claimed I used the term jelly beenereeenos. Naturally, since that is a TOTALLY different phrase, I had no idea what they were talking about.

Poster: No one ever said jelly beenereenos. There was a typo in the original question to you -- a difference between jelly beens and jelly beans. Are you honestly trying to convince us you had no clue?

AFC: I never said jelly beenereenos.

Poster: No one is talking about jelly beenereenos.

AFC: You need to pay attention.

Poster: Why did you lie initially about using the phrase jelly beans? Even with a typo, anyone could see it still means the same thing.

AFC: Lies. All lies. I never said jelly beenereenos.

And that ladies and gents, is how a simple question became a 30-page rant by AFC.

My work here is done.

Listen up, limp banana skin. You got caught LYING! The only reason a typo became an issue was because YOU tried to divert the attention to it once it became clear you were snagged.

Let's give everyone a brief replay of what really happened. I will sum it up -- paraphrasing the dialog that ensued. For those (such as yourself) who want exact quotes, feel free to peruse the 30 page post directly. (The mayhem begins around Page 10) And since we are quite tired of the word "mooslim", I will substitute another word for entertainment purposes.

Poster to AFC: "You have called people derogatory names."

AFC: "NO! NEVER! PROVE IT!"

Poster to AFC: "Well, for example, you frequently have called people of other faiths jelly beens."

AFC: "YOU LIE! WHAT AN OUTRAGEOUS LIE! I HAVE NEVER -- NEVER CALLED ANYONE THAT!"

Another Poster to AFC: "Yes you have. You have stated it repeatedly on numerous threads."

AFC: "YOU LIE. YOU ARE MAKING THIS UP JUST TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD."

The above continues on for sometime, with various posters joining in to agree AFC has used the term "jelly beens."

Finally, a poster comes back with the reference to a specific thread, specific page, specific post number where AFC used the term "jelly beans."

AFC: "Oh, you meant THAT phrase. Yes, of course I have used the phrase "jelly beans." I have never denied that.

Several pages later, as the discourse continues --

AFC: "I wasn't lying. I never lie. Previous posters claimed I used the term jelly beenereeenos. Naturally, since that is a TOTALLY different phrase, I had no idea what they were talking about.

Poster: No one ever said jelly beenereenos. There was a typo in the original question to you -- a difference between jelly beens and jelly beans. Are you honestly trying to convince us you had no clue?

AFC: I never said jelly beenereenos.

Poster: No one is talking about jelly beenereenos.

AFC: You need to pay attention.

Poster: Why did you lie initially about using the phrase jelly beans? Even with a typo, anyone could see it still means the same thing.

AFC: Lies. All lies. I never said jelly beenereenos.

And that ladies and gents, is how a simple question became a 30-page rant by AFC.

My work here is done.

;)

So what is the point of all the attacks on AFC? What purpose does it serve other than to highlight the frustration of so many people who fail to make a dent in his replies regarding the truths of his Faith?

Gloating over the use or no use of a word is pretty shallow ... and if he did use the word and deny it what difference does it make? He's human ... he makes mistakes ... he sometimes even sins. Can anyone of you say different for yourselves?

This posting was originally made by someone who was having problems with their Faith and was reaching out for help. Have your attacks on AFC fulfilled that request?

So what is the point of all the attacks on AFC? What purpose does it serve other than to highlight the frustration of so many people who fail to make a dent in his replies regarding the truths of his Faith?

Gloating over the use or no use of a word is pretty shallow ... and if he did use the word and deny it what difference does it make? He's human ... he makes mistakes ... he sometimes even sins. Can anyone of you say different for yourselves?

This posting was originally made by someone who was having problems with their Faith and was reaching out for help. Have your attacks on AFC fulfilled that request?

I will be glad to tell you what the point is.

First, you missed the entire point regarding the "mooslim" issue. If you read the thread, you would clearly see AFC lying, and for a man who professes to spreading the word of God, I think that is important. It was not a matter of him making a "mistake." You have obviously fallen for his ploy of trying to divert the issue to a simple "boo boo" on his part. Most of the rest of us, however, are not that easily fooled.

Second, criticizing someone who uses derogatory words -- whether its "mooslim" or "prots" is not being "shallow." I am sure if you were black and he used the "n" word, or if you were Italian and he used a derogatory slang word to describe you, etc. you would not think it "shallow" to call him on it.

As far as the original OP here having problems with their faith and reaching out for help ----- pullleeeze! Don't be so gullible!

I will be glad to tell you what the point is.

First, you missed the entire point regarding the "mooslim" issue. If you read the thread, you would clearly see AFC lying, and for a man who professes to spreading the word of God, I think that is important. It was not a matter of him making a "mistake." You have obviously fallen for his ploy of trying to divert the issue to a simple "boo boo" on his part. Most of the rest of us, however, are not that easily fooled.

Second, criticizing someone who uses derogatory words -- whether its "mooslim" or "prots" is not being "shallow." I am sure if you were black and he used the "n" word, or if you were Italian and he used a derogatory slang word to describe you, etc. you would not think it "shallow" to call him on it.

As far as the original OP here having problems with their faith and reaching out for help ----- pullleeeze! Don't be so gullible!

Let me see if I have this right ... You're telling me that any person who wishes to spread the word of God must be completely sinless and and as pure as the driven snow?

Who's being naive here?

I'll go out on a limb here and say that AFC is human, makes mistakes, sins, uses words some people take offense with and sometimes tries to defend himself when attacked ... satisfied?

How does that have any effect on the truths of his Faith?

Archived