One wish granted would be?

buccaqueen

Sole Winner Of Friday 2-22-08 Mega Million Drawing worth some 270 Million ( 164.3 cash value = about 94 million after the fed's and state get done with you for taxes ) http://www.megamillions.com/ :lol::P

Although that is a dream all of us have, in the real world I would just like to continue living a good healthy lifestyle.

I would go back to May,82 and hang on to the girl friend I had at the time. If I had her I would never need anything else.

If you could have one wish granted to you before you die, what would it be? why?

Well, it sure would be nice to have Paris Hilton tell me that she was madly in love with me, and would do anything that I wanted to make me happy.

Why? Are you kidding me?

the dreamer

My one wish to be granted before I die is very personal, so will not tell the details on here, but has to do with a relationship and love. Many people wish for money, but I think the greatest thing in life you can experience is the love you feel with someone.

My one wish to be granted before I die is very personal, so will not tell the details on here, but has to do with a relationship and love. Many people wish for money, but I think the greatest thing in life you can experience is the love you feel with someone.

I agree one-thousand percent.

Guest Guest-143rd PA-*
I agree one-thousand percent.

I walked away from a relationship in 82 and have regretted every second since. Money means little when you have true love.

One thing that I would wish for is that I never have to berry one of my children

if this one does not speak of the intelligence of the majority of BCVOICE posters, i don't know what does.

Guest Just Lookin

My wish would be to find that true ever-lasting love of a lifetime. Having him by my side through thick and thin til my dying day.

I'm just a dreamer what can I say?

Guest guest35
My wish would be to find that true ever-lasting love of a lifetime. Having him by my side through thick and thin til my dying day.

You are not that much of a dreamer. I too am looking and although I am attractive, good job, in shape and 44, I won't go looking in the bars, so where do I find someone like yourself?

Guest Scooby Doo

What're you nuts??? I'd take the money...and lots of it!!! Then I'd trade in my fifty year old model for 2 twenty fives. The three of us could hang around the house all day playing naked Parchesi.

Guest Just Lookin
You are not that much of a dreamer. I too am looking and although I am attractive, good job, in shape and 44, I won't go looking in the bars, so where do I find someone like yourself?

I used to do the bar thing, but haven't in a long long time. Same people, same old lies and same old lines.....got to be old.

Archived