One wish granted would be?

buccaqueen

My wish would be to find that true ever-lasting love of a lifetime. Having him by my side through thick and thin til my dying day.

I'm just a dreamer what can I say?

Don't stop dreaming "Just Lookin", it can happen, believe me. It happened to me, I just lost him too soon. I loved every minute of every day I spent with him. Don't give up hope.

Reallllllll Niceeeeee!

:angry:

Yeah, that's how I feel when I am discussing things with others here and I get "oh, no, why does every thread turn to this?". Now YOU know how it feels!

Some say having your one true love would do the trick. But sometimes love is over-rated, especially if you could do good by many. Which would be the greater gift?

I would be happy to win the up coming Mega Millions. I'd grab a few wooded acres put a log cabin on it and live my quiet life. The remaining money which there would be lots, I would use to help those that could really use it. No, not some wholesale give away but provide some affordable housing to responsible people that could use it. Maybe provide a better education for a few kids, a scholarship program would be nice.

I don't need much and in the end it may not go far but I'm sure I'd see allot of smiles.

Thanks so much for that lovely statement. Your kind heart is quite apparent. You should be ashamed.

Yes, they should be ashamed, Auntie...that was an absolutely horrid remark to make, and even in the 'guise of "guest", I would hope they would come back on here and apologize, to clear their conscience, if nothing else! Unfortunately he's gone, but you still have a lot of life to live...so live it!

Kinda sad isn't 2Pelo?

Well, I thought so, until I read a few other posts...think about it, we could

be THIS person:

QUOTE (Guest @ Feb 21 2008, 04:06 PM)

Now I know why you complain when we other women turn threads into complaint threads about our husbands...it's because you have none!

In retrospect, I think we're doin' JUST fine. ;)

Archived