Best School District????

Guest guest

Guest Guest_Parent
Binghamton passes a child up to 5-6th grade. They transfer into another dsistrict who determines this child isn't even reading at a first grade level. They just pass them on and ignore them. This happens a lot.

In addition to the gang and other problems there. It may offer some good academics but the negatives outweigh the positives.

When we were looking for homes, we specifically told the realtor, not in the Bing. school district.

I agree with you 100% The district as a whole isn't for the children with disabilities or emotional needs. They will allow a child to fall back on the IEP and remain in district so the school can continue to get state funding. The only chance to get proper services is to have a child that has grown violent or has fallen so far behind in school work that they can't cope anymore. It makes me sick that any child should have to become a pawn to the system to get services that are necessary to function in society. Parents, avoid Binghamton if you have children with disabilities!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And I was saying you DELETED at another poster, when you wanted to DELETED at me. You posted to the right person, but started chewing them out when in fact it's me you thought you were chewing out. You want an appology? OK DELETED you, you worthless piece of crap, go cash your welfare check and buy some talent. For the record I was not high while posting this, I am actually 100 percent aware of my surroundings at least for today.

My goodness sounds like you forgot to take your meds today. You are so angry. Chill out, or your blood pressure is going to blow your head off.

PS do you eat with that same filthy mouth? I'll bet you do, cuz you don't know the difference between crap and edibles. lol Thanks for the laugh tonight.

Guest JC Working Mom
If you were moving into the area...which one would you suggest?

If you have children with interests in music I would suggest JC, great music program!

I agree with you 100% The district as a whole isn't for the children with disabilities or emotional needs. They will allow a child to fall back on the IEP and remain in district so the school can continue to get state funding. The only chance to get proper services is to have a child that has grown violent or has fallen so far behind in school work that they can't cope anymore. It makes me sick that any child should have to become a pawn to the system to get services that are necessary to function in society. Parents, avoid Binghamton if you have children with disabilities!!!!!!!!!!!!

This can be applied to Chenango Forks School District as well. They abuse their learning disabled students also.

My goodness sounds like you forgot to take your meds today. You are so angry. Chill out, or your blood pressure is going to blow your head off.

PS do you eat with that same filthy mouth? I'll bet you do, cuz you don't know the difference between crap and edibles. lol Thanks for the laugh tonight.

read carefully I did forget to take my meds (drugs), but I'm cool today B) you're welcome for the laugh

Guest SV Parent
And how would you know? Have you attended SV? Have you been on the faculty there? No you haven't so you don't know and are not qualified to respond. :lol:
I'm sensing that maybe you are upset because your trailer park was washed off the side of Conklin Road. SV is a nice school and they do not put up with any bs from the students. I like their discipline program and I am very satisfied with their programs.

Guest What did you describe?
I'm sensing that maybe you are upset because your trailer park was washed off the side of Conklin Road. SV is a nice school and they do not put up with any bs from the students. I like their discipline program and I am very satisfied with their programs.

What SV are you talking about? Sounds like you described fantasy World USA because they tolerate with way too much over at that dump. Ninety percent of the kids are little DELETED and don't deserve to graduate. As for the discipline program if you're referring to that one DELETED that sits on his DELETED all day and pretends he has important role in the district your DELETED insane :angry::angry::angry:

Guest Guest
What SV are you talking about? Sounds like you described fantasy World USA because they tolerate with way too much over at that dump. Ninety percent of the kids are little DELETED and don't deserve to graduate. As for the discipline program if you're referring to that one DELETED that sits on his DELETED all day and pretends he has important role in the district your DELETED insane :angry::angry::angry:

Just cause you don't like DD doesn't mean the rest is bad. You are way off on the caliber of kids in SV. They are much better than you say.

Guest pi55ed
Just cause you don't like DD doesn't mean the rest is bad. You are way off on the caliber of kids in SV. They are much better than you say.

Elaborate :angry:

My kids went to Owego. I thought their course offerings were adequate. My children were able to take AP courses and they have an incredible caring staff. Kids at the school have great school spirit (O-Zone) and they really foster a school community within the district. Recently they had a student who was in a horrific car crash where the student was seriously injured. The students at the school - pulled together a volleyball tournament within a few days. So many students, faculty and community members turned out. They were able to raise over $9,000 for that students family. I really feel the district is like family. I feel so blessed that my kids had the opportunity to go to Owego.

Archived