Best School District????

Guest guest

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest_Parent

Binghamton is the worst school is you have a child with a disability. This district is pro-inclusion and doesn't support families with autistic children unless it's under there own version of education standards. As a district they don't like to spend money to place or provide children in the proper programs to support the educational needs of the individual.

Guest BCSD employee
Binghamton is the worst school is you have a child with a disability. This district is pro-inclusion and doesn't support families with autistic children unless it's under there own version of education standards. As a district they don't like to spend money to place or provide children in the proper programs to support the educational needs of the individual.

'

I worked as a special ed inclusion aide for Binghamton for over 15 years. I totally disagree with you. They have great special ed programs. Do everything possible to keep kids in "regular" classrooms. This is the best place for these kids. They learn more and are able to participate in all the activities that the schools offer. Would you prefer these autistic kids be in a room with only autistic kids? The BCSD has highly individualized programs for special needs children.

U-E is the best option...ME is ran by parents and don't report thier crimes to look good..Vestal is a DELETED whole but good if your kid is corny..Binghamton is just scummy..they push students into higher class just so they can get state recognition..U-E is good for edutation and athletics..especially football

U-E is the best option...ME is ran by parents and don't report thier crimes to look good..Vestal is a shit whole but good if your kid is corny..Binghamton is just scummy..they push students into higher class just so they can get state recognition..U-E is good for edutation and athletics..especially football

Pray tell, which one did you attend?

Guest Guest_Parent
'

I worked as a special ed inclusion aide for Binghamton for over 15 years. I totally disagree with you. They have great special ed programs. Do everything possible to keep kids in "regular" classrooms. This is the best place for these kids. They learn more and are able to participate in all the activities that the schools offer. Would you prefer these autistic kids be in a room with only autistic kids? The BCSD has highly individualized programs for special needs children.

Yes! I would prefer my child to be educated with other autistic children. My child has to learn how to live and grow being autistic in a world that none of us will ever understand. I want him to be educated by teachers who are trained to deal with Autism and other Spectrum disorders. Many children need to develop the social skills in a lower sensory filled environment and the BCSD not only doesn't offer this they don't recommend it by not having stim rooms on any of thier sites. The district isn't proactive in therapy or social counseling for these kids either. You may have been and aide for 15 years and I give you credit for that it's a hard job but, haveing said that please understand the levels of the disorders and the difference between general disabilities and how a child with Autism should be educated.

Guest Don't even start
And how would you know? Have you attended SV? Have you been on the faculty there? No you haven't so you don't know and are not qualified to respond. :lol:

Just graduated from there last year. Nice to hear from you scumbag. When's the last time you were at SV because all I know is it's declining like you wouldn't believe, especially after the '06 flood. Why would I want to be on the faculty there anyway. The funny thing is the teachers that work there don't even want to send their kids there, even with free tuition costs. Find out who you're messing with before saying stuff over the net because I'm one of those crazy as*es that will try to find you and kick the crap out of you over something stupid like your post.

Just graduated from there last year. Nice to hear from you scumbag. When's the last time you were at SV because all I know is it's declining like you wouldn't believe, especially after the '06 flood. Why would I want to be on the faculty there anyway. The funny thing is the teachers that work there don't even want to send their kids there, even with free tuition costs. Find out who you're messing with before saying stuff over the net because I'm one of those crazy as*es that will try to find you and kick the crap out of you over something stupid like your post.

Free tuition? Yeah right. Thats a joke.

If you were moving into the area...which one would you suggest?

It is widely known that Vestal is and always has been the best school district in the area. Any negative posts regarding The Vestal School District are most likely from individuals that can not afford the higher home prices and taxes in Vestal. Altough allthe school districts in the area are far superior to the majority of schools throughout the country.

It is widely known that Vestal is and always has been the best school district in the area. Any negative posts regarding The Vestal School District are most likely from individuals that can not afford the higher home prices and taxes in Vestal. Altough allthe school districts in the area are far superior to the majority of schools throughout the country.

A simple answer would have been adequate.

Assuming everybody's income makes you sound asinine.

Guest Shutupandgetagrip
Free tuition? Yeah right. Thats a joke.

I change my mind. SV is the greatest school district in all of Broome County. Please send your kid there and hope that by his/her senior year they don't come out as a crackhead that is satisfied with being an average teenaged burnout. Get a life you fuc*in douc*ebag.

Owego? Are you crazy? Have you ever been there?

Yes, it is a great school with great educator's. It is not too small or too big. Our middle school is brand new and state of the art. Our elementary schools are Literacy Collaborative trained! We have all the things that the big schools have and not all the problems of larger schools.

Guest Brunetti

U.E. has the most by far kids getting ahtletic scholarships. U.E. has the best music department ny far. U.E. has the best science clubs. U.E. has the best cheerleading school. U.E. has the best mix of students who have a community feel. Vestal does as well academically but the studnet population is made up by a bunch of trasients who have no sense of community. They have the biggest Indian, Chinese and Muslim population, this is a negative. Binghamton is too poor. JC ditto. M.E. is okay but does not even have a marching band. CF is a farm school. CV is so so. Owego is poor. Windsor is populated by crude farmer types. Whitney Point is made up of poor whites who can't afford to live closer to town.

Creelum learned a lot at Newark Valley.

QUIT TRYING TO JUSTIFY THE SCHOOL DISTRICT WHERE YOU LIVE. UE SUCKS - GANGS, POOR TEST SCORES.... VESTAL IS THE BEST SCHOOL DISTRICT IN THE AREA

Guest NYPatriot
U.E. has the most by far kids getting ahtletic scholarships. U.E. has the best music department ny far. U.E. has the best science clubs. U.E. has the best cheerleading school. U.E. has the best mix of students who have a community feel. Vestal does as well academically but the studnet population is made up by a bunch of trasients who have no sense of community. They have the biggest Indian, Chinese and Muslim population, this is a negative. Binghamton is too poor. JC ditto. M.E. is okay but does not even have a marching band. CF is a farm school. CV is so so. Owego is poor. Windsor is populated by crude farmer types. Whitney Point is made up of poor whites who can't afford to live closer to town.

Funny didn't mention SV, I'll help you out. Don't send your kid to SV it is a cesspool full of ungrateful crackers. SV is too white in its population as well. It's beginning to turn into a farm school like Whitney Point because of the stupid white kids.

Archived