Open lunch for highschool students? Binghamton

Best national recognition? Binghamton

Most AP/IB classes? Binghamton

Best arts program? Binghamton

Best engineering program? Binghamton

Parking? Not Binghamton

Best campus? Anybody but Binghamton

I'm guessing........Binghamton?

It is good to look up the state report cards (New York State Board of Regents website). Not all the schools in the area are on the website- only public schools. If you find schools that are not listed I believe that the school iwll tell you their results, just ask. If you are close enough to be considering a Pa. school I have no idea if they have an equivalent of the "district report card". Anyone?

Guest Binghamton is a joke

I sense a troll.. Anyone that suggests Binghamton schools as being the best is absurd. I wouldn't send my dog to Binghamton. Maine Endwell is clearly the top choice if you are white and have money. Vestal is second, but a lot of scumbags there as well. Forks, CValley and Svalley are good as well. JC has gone downhill, but still good and UE is the same.

Hard to say, different schools have different strengths. I would personally steer away from some of the rural districts where they do not have enough staff to offer a wider variety of classes, particularly if your child is interested in things that are not regents mandated (AP classes, advanced arts, etc.).

Guest you've been warned
I sense a troll.. Anyone that suggests Binghamton schools as being the best is absurd. I wouldn't send my dog to Binghamton. Maine Endwell is clearly the top choice if you are white and have money. Vestal is second, but a lot of scumbags there as well. Forks, CValley and Svalley are good as well. JC has gone downhill, but still good and UE is the same.

Agree with everything except SV is becoming a dump, definitely stay away from the SV district.

The best school district is the one that has parents involved in their children's education! Parents are a huge missing component in schools these days. How many of you are involved with the PTA, SDM or other things going on in your child's school? Just Curious!

I agree with you completly. Parents must take an interest. M-E also has a lot of extra help for kids with learning disabilities. It has been a good school for us.

Archived