Maine Endwell Football

Guest Guest

Hey Sparents...

What about J Zunic as Head Coach? I believe that he's the guy Cookie should have hired when he hired Waggs.

Would he leave UE?

Questions that definitely need answering!!

The Spartans lacrosse program has really taken off since Jay has been coaching.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heres an interesting chain of events.....

JT "steps down."

TC is placed on interview committee.

KW is hired.

DR's & JT's old staff is shuffled out.

TC becomes the OC.

Problems come and never go away.

TC was let go????

KW hires two new staff and demotes one.

KW resigns.

????????

Where do we go from here????

Hey do. TC and his son led M-E to a championship. He should still be there, cuz him and his two sons will do the same.

why do the parents say something but their sons say a different thing. listen to what the kids want, let them decide who their new coach is because honestly they are the ultimate decision. Wags changed a 5-2 primary defense into a 4-3 and resulted in having success. Why not ask the players what they will think will give them best chance and get them excited for next year. These politics everyone talks about kids should not see, its embarrassing to the school that we cant keep a coach long enough to make a run for the state playoffs. The coachs around the area respect Wags, the only ones who dont are the people that dont know DELETED about football. Who are you to say we dont want him, because honestly does your son not play because the "starters" worked hard for him and believed in everything he said. Resulting in 2 section 4 runner ups one lose to state champs. Alright honestly he made football fun for us, made jokes kept us relaxed and that allowed us to not worry much. If you think you know so much about wagstaff where were you at the practices or the games cause honestly if you dont want a coach that shows he can win, then why do you even watch us play. Id rather have 5 fans at my games cheering for us when were down 42 and then a whole nation flip on us when we lose a game by 2 points and then 5 months later lose what the players thought were a great coach who could lead us there again. So seriously Not Allowed all you parents, we never won those games for you, we won those games for each other, the real supporters who help pay for everything we did. If you didn't see the EFA game last year then you didnt witness teh chemistry are team had because we fought back every game we were down to win. So i say who are you to judge what makes and breaks a team because what we as players have to deal with is a question mark on who supports us and what makes us wanna play for people who dont even care enough about us to respect our opinions. If he resigned because of health related reason understandable but because our fans/parents are back stabbers thats wrong. He led to 7 or 8 kids who are going to or are playing college football. He promoted them when other coaches dont. So the parents only witness one side of wags not the entire side which is sad.\

Very sweet..... When you grow you may understand better..the back stabbing son was with each other and Wagss was part of it.

You people need to get a life!

There are so many rumors, opinions and untrue statements on this board.

This forum is a JOKE

THEN DON'T COME ON HERE...GO AWAY......

By that you dont mean Beatty, do ya cause Beatty was the man to bad he had young children and had to stop coaching wrestling after he left that program went down hill.

Guest Concerned Spartan
Heres an interesting chain of events.....

JT "steps down."

TC is placed on interview committee.

KW is hired.

DR's & JT's old staff is shuffled out.

TC becomes the OC.

Problems come and never go away.

TC was let go????

KW hires two new staff and demotes one.

KW resigns.

????????

Where do we go from here????

Who is making these decisions??

By that you dont mean Beatty, do ya cause Beatty was the man to bad he had young children and had to stop coaching wrestling after he left that program went down hill.

He probably means Gallagher. He was the wrestling coach before Beatty. And Beatty doesn't work at ME anymore.

why do the parents say something but their sons say a different thing. listen to what the kids want, let them decide who their new coach is because honestly they are the ultimate decision. Wags changed a 5-2 primary defense into a 4-3 and resulted in having success. Why not ask the players what they will think will give them best chance and get them excited for next year. These politics everyone talks about kids should not see, its embarrassing to the school that we cant keep a coach long enough to make a run for the state playoffs. The coachs around the area respect Wags, the only ones who dont are the people that dont know DELETED about football. Who are you to say we dont want him, because honestly does your son not play because the "starters" worked hard for him and believed in everything he said. Resulting in 2 section 4 runner ups one lose to state champs. Alright honestly he made football fun for us, made jokes kept us relaxed and that allowed us to not worry much. If you think you know so much about wagstaff where were you at the practices or the games cause honestly if you dont want a coach that shows he can win, then why do you even watch us play. Id rather have 5 fans at my games cheering for us when were down 42 and then a whole nation flip on us when we lose a game by 2 points and then 5 months later lose what the players thought were a great coach who could lead us there again. So seriously Not Allowed all you parents, we never won those games for you, we won those games for each other, the real supporters who help pay for everything we did. If you didn't see the EFA game last year then you didnt witness teh chemistry are team had because we fought back every game we were down to win. So i say who are you to judge what makes and breaks a team because what we as players have to deal with is a question mark on who supports us and what makes us wanna play for people who dont even care enough about us to respect our opinions. If he resigned because of health related reason understandable but because our fans/parents are back stabbers thats wrong. He led to 7 or 8 kids who are going to or are playing college football. He promoted them when other coaches dont. So the parents only witness one side of wags not the entire side which is sad.\

Very sweet..... When you grow you may understand better..the back stabbing son was with each other and Wagss was part of it.

He does know what hes talking about so shut your mouth, this kid is absolutley right. The kids are the ones who play for the coaches and if you ask anyone of Wagstaffs players, they would say the same. He was a great coach and a great guy. Now were giving the OC to Crooks. Why? Connolly was one of the best coaches around here, he had composure and an understanding of the game. He wasn't a mean guy, he yelled when something was wrong because he cared. Him and Coach wagstaff put sometime in the offseason, they werent gonna show up and just let them play. Parants bash on the coaches and AD Mr. Cook, let it go to his head. He cleaned house. Well to those on here who think they know what their talking about, and all of you parants who like complaining, thaks because you tried gettin your sons to play over people they were obviously not capable of doing, you messed up the program.

yea geo will be a force to be recon with considing he only played in 2 games

Mike giordani had to transition from being a guard to center this year. Learning to snap the ball properly is hard enough, and with connolys extensive playbook, he was put in a tough position. Yes, he struggled, but he also showed improvement, lets just wait and see what he brings to the table next year.

He does know what hes talking about so shut your mouth, this kid is absolutley right. The kids are the ones who play for the coaches and if you ask anyone of Wagstaffs players, they would say the same. He was a great coach and a great guy. Now were giving the OC to Crooks. Why? Connolly was one of the best coaches around here, he had composure and an understanding of the game. He wasn't a mean guy, he yelled when something was wrong because he cared. Him and Coach wagstaff put sometime in the offseason, they werent gonna show up and just let them play. Parants bash on the coaches and AD Mr. Cook, let it go to his head. He cleaned house. Well to those on here who think they know what their talking about, and all of you parants who like complaining, thaks because you tried gettin your sons to play over people they were obviously not capable of doing, you messed up the program.

Obviously this poster knows something about football. The demise of ME football has begun.

Obviously this poster knows something about football. The demise of ME football has begun.

There is a Board meeting this Thursday. I URGE everyone who has a concern about the football program to attend. At least you'll get farther ahead than trying to talk to Cook or Stoner on a personal level. I know I'll be there!!!!~!

Cook shook up the football program because he didn't want ME to beat or be higher ranked than Vestal, when they drop down to Class A. He must have been getting a lot of pressure from Vestal people. He only works at ME. He bleeds green and yellow.

He knew that ME would be a team to be reckoned with these next couple of years. Sabatoge, I say, SABOTAGE!!!!!

Cook shook up the football program because he didn't want ME to beat or be higher ranked than Vestal, when they drop down to Class A. He must have been getting a lot of pressure from Vestal people. He only works at ME. He bleeds green and yellow.

He knew that ME would be a team to be reckoned with these next couple of years. Sabatoge, I say, SABOTAGE!!!!!

That seems reasonable--- fire last year's offensive coordinator, hire an offensive coordinator that does NO preseason workouts, let the head coach resign, only SIX players attend the first Sunday workout, when last year's first Sunday practice had 22!!!!!! Program in shambles!!!!

Guest Spartan
There is a Board meeting this Thursday. I URGE everyone who has a concern about the football program to attend. At least you'll get farther ahead than trying to talk to Cook or Stoner on a personal level. I know I'll be there!!!!~!

No conspiracy! Cook is trying his best, and he just can't do any better. Plant potatoes, get potatoes.

If this team needs off season workouts so bad they must not be that good, all you need to do in off season is lift to get bigger, and run to get faster, all other football skills come natural on a good football team, and there should be nothing to worry about with these guys.

Archived