Maine Endwell Football

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

hm alot of the varsity players want crooks as a head coach and most of them are going to be the ones actually playing in games so idk who you are that thinks there is only five on crooks's side...so enlighten me on who doesnt want him

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
hm alot of the varsity players want crooks as a head coach and most of them are going to be the ones actually playing in games so idk who you are that thinks there is only five on crooks's side...so enlighten me on who doesnt want him
That is just a myth...no one wants him.....period....

Guest Guest
That is just a myth...no one wants him.....period....

name one person who doesnt want him and i will name around ten who do just off the top of my head

Guest Mohammid Ali

Down goes Frasier.....Down goes Frasier!!!!!!Joe Frasier will be J.V. Coach and if he is not Cook is nuts....Gallager will gt job as they have an in on School Board. His wife is Principal at high school,his siter in law is a teacher at middle school,his brother in law teaches at high school and who knows where else they have hidden the rest of his family in that District. I think he is related to Cook also. He never got along with Tooey so they canned him after State Championship, He coached the wrestling team into the ground and he is best friends with Crooks and Crowak so how can he not get it. He is a good Dad though but not a good Coach. They should give it to Joe Frasier and give the kid a chance,He could start a dynasty in th enext 4 years after taking a few pops on the chin. Let's get some new life in this program.

Down goes Frasier.....Down goes Frasier!!!!!!Joe Frasier will be J.V. Coach and if he is not Cook is nuts....Gallager will gt job as they have an in on School Board. His wife is Principal at high school,his siter in law is a teacher at middle school,his brother in law teaches at high school and who knows where else they have hidden the rest of his family in that District. I think he is related to Cook also. He never got along with Tooey so they canned him after State Championship, He coached the wrestling team into the ground and he is best friends with Crooks and Crowak so how can he not get it. He is a good Dad though but not a good Coach. They should give it to Joe Frasier and give the kid a chance,He could start a dynasty in th enext 4 years after taking a few pops on the chin. Let's get some new life in this program.

I believe John Freiser? I think Joe was his brother that is in college. I agree that Gallager is a good guy, but they can do better for varsity football coach.

Guest guest

You people are pathetic is there anything you don't bitch about? My God, it is getting embarrassing to even be the ME system anymore-there is never support for anything-we destroy the coach's on this site but worse yet we tear apart our own athletes, what message are we giving the kids? I know a lot of these posts come form kids and you can tell which ones they are but even that is sad that they get on and bash their own teammates, but the posts from parents bashing the kids is unbelievable! What would ever be the motive except that their kid isn't as good as someone else's ? Jealousy has over taken parents and students it is time for all this to stop, and show some unity. Coach's should be given a chance -if they don't make it then re-evaluate after the season, but lets show some support for the teams, my God this is high school people lets get a grip!

Guest Guest

This can't be serious.... Maybe he is related to the Pope too...Frasier is not a teacher in the district why should he get first shot?! He may be a great guy but he needs to get into the district as a teacher. He has lots of time..The teachers should be given first opportunity like them or not. I will say though -at least hes (Frasier) not someones parent!!

Guest Balls
don't be stupid, you can't even name 5 better
Kelly-Delhi..Hoover-Walton..Green-CF.. Ramil-Bingo..Anderson-Vestal. It took me 30 seconds to name those five.., another 3 minutes, I could name the other five, easily. Thank you, fool!!

Guest Ed Folli
Kelly-Delhi..Hoover-Walton..Green-CF.. Ramil-Bingo..Anderson-Vestal. It took me 30 seconds to name those five.., another 3 minutes, I could name the other five, easily. Thank you, fool!!

Bob Van W. Dad Says His Son Is Having Season Ending Surgery on His Elbow, Tom John?

Guest guest

Bob Van W. Dad Says His Son Is Having Season Ending Surgery on His Elbow, Tom John?

what does this have to with anything? Tom John what?

Guest Guest
Something Dave VanWoert would come up with. Probally just another excuse why Bob, his son , got blasted and lasted about 4 innnings in his first two appearances he appeared at UConn and lost both games. He must of walked 10 people and threw 5 wild pitches. I feel bad if this"rumor" is true because Bobby is one heck of an athlete and a good kid. His father is a jerk and has a tendacy to always come up with an excuse when his son flops.

You the fool. You named coaches but nit better coaches. Anderson in his tenure has NEVER won a Sectional championship. Hurds team won Sectionals all three years while beating out Anderson.

Next, Hurd beat ramil both times they played, only a fool would say Ramil was better.

The Delhi coach coaches and a lower level and can't be compared. Hoover and Green are better at this point because they have been doing it longer, but give Hurd some time, three years coaching and three Sectional titles gives him a great career start.

PS. Hurd was a better player then most of the coaches in Section4

Now fool, back up your lame arguments with Anderson and Ramil with some facts.

Guest Guest

Something Dave VanWoert would come up with. Probally just another excuse why Bob, his son , got blasted and lasted about 4 innnings in his first two appearances he appeared at UConn and lost both games. He must of walked 10 people and threw 5 wild pitches. I feel bad if this"rumor" is true because Bobby is one heck of an athlete and a good kid. His father is a jerk and has a tendacy to always come up with an excuse when his son flops.

ok but isn't this a football site? Why would he put it here?

Guest balls

ok but isn't this a football site? Why would he put it here?You're right, this is a football site, but why not put it on this forum? Nobody reads or writes on the baseball forum and DVW loves to come up with excuses and to do that and getting this excuse noted and read, put it on a forum that is read. Moral of the story is, if you haven't figured it out , that the football forum is read more than the baseball.

Guest sect.4 football player
You the fool. You named coaches but nit better coaches. Anderson in his tenure has NEVER won a Sectional championship. Hurds team won Sectionals all three years while beating out Anderson.

Next, Hurd beat ramil both times they played, only a fool would say Ramil was better.

The Delhi coach coaches and a lower level and can't be compared. Hoover and Green are better at this point because they have been doing it longer, but give Hurd some time, three years coaching and three Sectional titles gives him a great career start.

PS. Hurd was a better player then most of the coaches in Section4

Now fool, back up your lame arguments with Anderson and Ramil with some facts.

Get your facts right.., Hurd didn't play football in section 4, you door knob!!!!

Guest Sect.4 football player

Get your facts right.., Hurd didn't play football in section 4, you door knob!!!!

[/quoteYes, he did win the sect.4AA tittle the last three years, but look at all the talent he had? He should of went a lot farther than "just a sect.4 title". The teams he played against(in sect.4) had no talent whatsoever. I'm just saying, that if the coaches I've mentioned as better coaches coached UE, they would of taken them a lot farther than what Hurd did, chump!!!

Guest Guest

tim szmyrko, mitch tallon, drew tallman, pat barrett, joe powell, eric velzis, alex sherman, bobby gorham, matt devaul, ross scribner, thats just off the top of my head i could name alot better people if i actually asked some people

Guest Guest

gorham, tallon, scribner, and devaul dont want crooks ask them yourself. powell, velzis, tallman, barrett and szmyrko want crooks to be the coach cause they are friends with him and crooks lets them do what ever they want.

Guest Guest

hm gorham and devaul talk about how crooks will be coach all the time. and tallon is like my brother i think i kno what he wants. and i know that crooks is smart and thats why i want him not cuz i can do what ever i want, more because he is football smart and lets one play set up the next. so anything else you want me to shut down. oh and about scribner he doesnt know what he wants hes not the brightest crayon

Guest Guest
gorham, tallon, scribner, and devaul dont want crooks ask them yourself. powell, velzis, tallman, barrett and szmyrko want crooks to be the coach cause they are friends with him and crooks lets them do what ever they want.
Well then AD...there is your answer....crooks should defintely not coach...if he is allowing this....you cannot make him the head coach....you would have a war zone on the field.....and off...parents would be having a field day with this.....

Archived