Maine Endwell Football

Guest Guest

Guest Mr. Know it All
you would think freiser would be good but cook didnt even give him an interveiw for the job just denied him. is there any out of school canidates appyling for the job?

Freiser can't be the head coach because he is not a teacher. Anyways, I heard Wagstaff is coming back.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Frieser can be head coach....just like others that are not teachers.

Plus he is working on his masters in education...will be a teacher soon.

Freiser can't be the head coach because he is not a teacher. Anyways, I heard Wagstaff is coming back.

Guest Old Timer
Frieser can be head coach....just like others that are not teachers.

Plus he is working on his masters in education...will be a teacher soon.

Your right, only if there are no teachers interested, and there are.

Guest Guest

why would we want Freiser yea he is a great football player but never coached, you cant have your first coaching job be as head coach. he was like an assistant last year but rarely showed up he is trying to be a teacher and that would cause problems with availability.. why not crooks who is an established coach and has done it for some time why not let the experience come in plus he has coached the maine endwell system where freiser played it a few years ago

Guest Guest

but freiser has the knowledge and knows the detials to help the kids. crooks is a lazy coach that dosent believe in an offseason program and is not that good of a coach. i played for him and heas a really bad coach. called the same 5 plays on offense. kids dont want him being the head coach because he is not a very good at all. jv is much different the varsity.

Guest a stupid wildcat

I'm stupid playing for football for the Wildcats and so are all the other Wildcats. The football team at JC actually believe they could play better without their coaching, which is tjhe biggest joke in high school football, but getting to the statement about UE's defense. Be serious, their defense was better last year and look where they got? This year they're going to get beat by section 4 teams(if they have Connely as the offensive coord.), I honestly believe ME can beat them.

Guest JC coaching
I'm stupid playing for football for the Wildcats and so are all the other Wildcats. The football team at JC actually believe they could play better without their coaching, which is tjhe biggest joke in high school football, but getting to the statement about UE's defense. Be serious, their defense was better last year and look where they got? This year they're going to get beat by section 4 teams(if they have Connely as the offensive coord.), I honestly believe ME can beat them.

Maybe the JC coaching is not that bad, mabye they have stupid players like you. You said where did the U.E. defense get them last year???? They were unbeaten in Section 4 again and won there third straight title in as many years that Hurd has coached.

Guest Guest
why would we want Freiser yea he is a great football player but never coached, you cant have your first coaching job be as head coach. he was like an assistant last year but rarely showed up he is trying to be a teacher and that would cause problems with availability.. why not crooks who is an established coach and has done it for some time why not let the experience come in plus he has coached the maine endwell system where freiser played it a few years ago

If those in charge of hiring actually wanted M-E to be a decent team, then they should definitely consider John Freiser as head coach...he only knows the game better than half the coaches in the area, he played for highly recognizable teams both in college and the NFL, and obviously has dedication to maine endwell since he has volunteered his time for the past 2-3 years as a coach. he obviously knows the players and has gained the respect of the players as a teacher and a coach over the past few years, but then again, considering freiser would make way too much sense for M-E to do...Why hire someone who has the dedication and spirit to finally make m-e the team they are suppose to be - Oh yea, I know why - because it goes back to good ol' m-e politics - isn't that the history of M-E anyway?!

Guest Guest
If those in charge of hiring actually wanted M-E to be a decent team, then they should definitely consider John Freiser as head coach...he only knows the game better than half the coaches in the area, he played for highly recognizable teams both in college and the NFL, and obviously has dedication to maine endwell since he has volunteered his time for the past 2-3 years as a coach. he obviously knows the players and has gained the respect of the players as a teacher and a coach over the past few years, but then again, considering freiser would make way too much sense for M-E to do...Why hire someone who has the dedication and spirit to finally make m-e the team they are suppose to be - Oh yea, I know why - because it goes back to good ol' m-e politics - isn't that the history of M-E anyway?!

They are advertising for the position in the Press & Sun-Bulletin!!! They must not be happy with the internal candidates.

Guest Guest

you do realize the difference between coaching and playing yeah of frieser played all those levels..but never coached. i would definately not give him the head coach job. yea im a player at m-e. and i like the guy he just isnt ready for a head coaching job especially a varsity head coaching job. let someone else with more experience coach like crooks. yea ok he runs few plays so what thats all he needed as a jv coach, he is an extremely smart coach i mean did his plays not work. one play he chose would set up the next. he is smart

Guest Guest

are you kidding your one of 5 people then that want crooks as coach then. i play on the varsity team and no one wants him on varsity. he is one of the laziest coaches ever. varsity is much different then jv

he wont be able to adjust to that.

Guest guest

are you kidding your one of 5 people then that want crooks as coach then. i play on the varsity team and no one wants him on varsity. he is one of the laziest coaches ever. varsity is much different then jv

he wont be able to adjust to that.

Crooks is not lazy he is realistic. Why does a high school team need 500 plays-didn't get Wagstaff or Conolly the win they needed in the end! Crooks will be good- you don't want to play for him thats fine then don' play .

Guest Guest

Crooks is an idiot...no one wants him to coach at the varsity level.....he is absolutely lazy.....and brings nothing to the game of football but negative controversy....keep him at jv level where he can do little harm.....

Guest Guest

he is not realistic he is just a bad coach. the plays wags and conolloy had worked. then if ur telling kids that dont want him to coach to play then there will not be a team at all other than you 5 kids that think crooks is a viable coach.

Guest Guest

Crooks is an idiot...no one wants him to coach at the varsity level.....he is absolutely lazy.....and brings nothing to the game of football but negative controversy....keep him at jv level where he can do little harm.....

^^^^^^^^^^exactly

Guest Guest

^^^^^^^^^^exactly

John Frieser has more football knowledge and passion for the game then Gallagher and Crooks combined. He will work hard and the team respects him.

How old was Fran Angeline when he got his first head coaching job at JC? 23 years old? How about Jim Hoover at Walton. Adam Hoover at Oneonta was what, 27 years old when he got the job. Age and experience is an excuse. If you have the support of the entire staff, you will do fine.

Are there any other head coaching material out there? Dave Williams? Dan Hodak?

Guest Guest

^^^^^^^^^^exactly

Rumor is people want Crooks to be head football coach to get him to resign as head baseball guy. Then bring up JV coach to get varsity baseball program back on top.

Guest Guest
Rumor is people want Crooks to be head football coach to get him to resign as head baseball guy. Then bring up JV coach to get varsity baseball program back on top.
There will be the same probems in football that Crooks had in baseball....they don't like him as a coach...he is worthless.....HE NEEDS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Maybe the JC coaching is not that bad, mabye they have stupid players like you. You said where did the U.E. defense get them last year???? They were unbeaten in Section 4 again and won there third straight title in as many years that Hurd has coached. Exactly, numbskull...where did the UE defense get them last year? They won section 4 again-big deal. That has to be the weakest section in AA football in NYS. What happennedc in the states? Case is closed!!!! Hurd's not that bad of a coach, but he should of taken a team of that calibur much farther then he did. They had an abundance of talent. He's not even one of the top 10 coaches in all of sect.4. Now the case is closed!!!

Guest Guest
I agree with the wildcat 100%! I don't even think Hurd would even be one of the coaches in the top 10 in sect.4.

don't be stupid, you can't even name 5 better

Guest guest
There will be the same probems in football that Crooks had in baseball....they don't like him as a coach...he is worthless.....HE NEEDS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Exactly!! If the baseball team sucks, how do you think the football team will be? All Crooks does is talk talk talk, there's no ACTION!!! He may be knowledgable about the game, but he's NOT good at coaching - and that's obvious

Archived