Maine Endwell Football

Guest Guest

yea UE used to be good i see no special talent anymore and they never were amazing or anything loss to a team like ME or another team that shouldnt be able to compete with them would not suprise me

You don't know football then. Special talents are Jared Veruto and Jordan Thomas who are both D1 football recruits.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest me hater
what about the special talent on M-E this year? who is the special talent on their team?

As much as i hate ME the last time me played ue me won on a last second ectra point 14-13

As much as i hate ME the last time me played ue me won on a last second ectra point 14-13

Wrong, the last time they played Wagstaff was still a U.E. coach U.E. led 35-0 at halftime and then U.E. put the subs in for a final of something like 34 -13

what about the special talent on M-E this year? who is the special talent on their team?
ME has very liitle talent this year....Walters and Reynolds will hold the team.....

Wrong, the last time they played Wagstaff was still a U.E. coach U.E. led 35-0 at halftime and then U.E. put the subs in for a final of something like 34 -13

So UE managed to lose one point in the second half...thats incredible

ME has very liitle talent this year....Walters and Reynolds will hold the team.....

2 guys will hold the team. folks overall U-E has more talent and w/ all 22 compared to 6-7 w/ M-E...U-E wins. U-E has size on line,has size in backfield w/ big speed...and you guys got 160 TB and a FB your soley relying on...."please tell me you not pinning your hopes on just a few. U-E will be ready!

Guest Guest

but those 6-7 m-e guys, walters who is one of the best d-tackles in the section, reynolds will be very good, giordani can be good if he learns to block right, nate duvaull great runner, mitch tallon great hard-nosed runner, joe powell will be a very good QB next year and steve pierce coming back means they are going to have a great defensive secondary next year. dont count m-e out.

Guest guest

Walters and Reynolds maybe......not Tallon

Well it takes more than 2 people to make a football team.........better hope you have more than just that!

Guest The Game

They recruited a bunch of young looking 21 year olds

Guest Guest

Yeah, he ruined the program, everything was looking good but he had to clean house, shame on him to next years season.

What do you mean shame on him, isn't it the same players even if they didn't clean house? If the the talent is there its there, the problem ME has is that it constantly beats up each other. We don' t need other schools to do it for us we do it ourselves. Such a huge jealousy amongst the kids for who's the best player (which no doubt starts from the home base) that a team effort is never created. (not just football either) Read back on the posts-no support for each other at all-just about who's the best. The other schools laugh because we are an easy target -we have no unity,When the parents and kids realize that it takes a team effort to win a game then maybe we will start seeing some great games. Walters and Reyonols are good, but you need a supporting cast or your done-you don't draw colleges attention on a losing team. Come on ME lets pull it together!

Guest ue wr
M-E will be the best school in section 4 guarenteed

me will have nothing on ue the jv crushed them and the varsity would have crushed them as well the same with this year

Guest ue wr
no one has said they would be good these last two years but they have been one of the best teams in section 4. also walters could more than likely take veruto on a football feild. veruto only made first team all-state because of the team he plays on. he does not have much skill he is just a fat kid. walters actully has skill he is just not as recognized as much as veruto because of the team he plays on. so i dont count out walters.

veruto is not just a fat kid. being in the weight room with him i would know and having him toss me around in practice. the kid bench presses a house and he has skill. call him fat to his face and see what happens.

Guest notconcerned

Alright the UE v ME thing has really watered down this thread. First things first, who is going to coach at ME, did they interview yet?

Guest Guest

gallagher and crooks are both horrible canidates anyways why would m-e want to hire them. freiser would be a good canidate or maybe hire out of school.

gallagher and crooks are both horrible canidates anyways why would m-e want to hire them. freiser would be a good canidate or maybe hire out of school.

Well then why not go with frieser? A graduate that wants to help build a program with a great football background? Any good external candidates apply?

Guest Guest

you would think freiser would be good but cook didnt even give him an interveiw for the job just denied him. is there any out of school canidates appyling for the job?

Archived