Maine Endwell Football

Guest Guest

If this team needs off season workouts so bad they must not be that good, all you need to do in off season is lift to get bigger, and run to get faster, all other football skills come natural on a good football team, and there should be nothing to worry about with these guys.

You are from the dark ages. Every school around here has some sort of "preseason" workout , besides lifting. You have to in order to be competitive. Go back to watching flag football.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Recruit

Coach Bullock is the defensive line coach and special teams coordinator. He had been to our school to recruit.

With what I see on BCVOICE, why would anyone want the M-E job?

Guest The Real AD

Cook should appoint himself as head football coach. That's basically how he got the AD job. Then he can call all the shots like he wants to anyway.

If you want a chef to prepare a meal, you have to let him do the shopping.

Coach Bullock is the defensive line coach and special teams coordinator. He had been to our school to recruit.

With what I see on BCVOICE, why would anyone want the M-E job?

I have no idea why anyone would want to coach at ME.......the SPARENTS seem to run the show......and the coaches have no backbone to stand up to them......the coaches do whatever the SPARENTS tell them...must be they're afraid they will loose their coaching job.....

I have no idea why anyone would want to coach at ME.......the SPARENTS seem to run the show......and the coaches have no backbone to stand up to them......the coaches do whatever the SPARENTS tell them...must be they're afraid they will loose their coaching job.....

what sparent has run the show? connolly was a coach not a sparent and yea i see no examples of this being true.

U-E does not have near the talent this years M-E team will have, that game will be a shutout M-E 35 U-E 0

HAHA UE is arguably the best team around here and your saying ME can beat them HA ME will never beat UE

HAHA UE is arguably the best team around here and your saying ME can beat them HA ME will never beat UE

yea UE used to be good i see no special talent anymore and they never were amazing or anything loss to a team like ME or another team that shouldnt be able to compete with them would not suprise me

Archived