Maine Endwell Football

Guest Guest

Guest guest

gorham, tallon, scribner, and devaul dont want crooks ask them yourself. powell, velzis, tallman, barrett and szmyrko want crooks to be the coach cause they are friends with him and crooks lets them do what ever they want.

Well then AD...there is your answer....crooks should defintely not coach...if he is allowing this....you cannot make him the head coach....you would have a war zone on the field.....and off...parents would be having a field day with this.....

Here we go with more crap..............So what if those kids do like Crooks isn't that their choice? Crooks let them do whatever they want-what are you some jealous three year old? He is allowing what -he hasn't even coached yet. You must not get a long with Crooks and you fear your playing time or your son's. News flash-Wagstaff QUIT his choice respect that and move on. I will give you this -that was a smart move posting all over the BC voice who doesn't want to play for Crooks-I am sure that will sit well with him-you idiot! People dealt with coach's they didn't like last year so deal with it this year -you have options...

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

This is pathetic were bringing players into this and this will only draw sides. I agree this will only create a war zone. This is even more pathetic considering only 2 or 3 of them have played for wagstaff. And all those players you listed aren't the leaders of that team, exception tallon. The leaders are Walters and Reynolds the most veteran players that are on the team. But in all honesty, why would parents allow there children to post such crap. And all those players who want crooks, maybe should spend more time in the weight room to build team commodorie then just post their little opinions.

Guest Guest

the players that want crooks are the minority of the team. ask the players what they think. walters and reynolds should hold a team meeting to get this stuff straightened with the team.

Guest guest

First of all, crooks is the best man for the job, second of all, everyone on the team who does not want Crooks has never played for him so how do they know how good of a coach he really is, lastly, Crooks has a combine JV head coaching record of something like 30-3. I don't care if it's JV or Varsity winning is winning and Crooks will get the job done with the best players in the game

Guest ohsunnyday
First of all, crooks is the best man for the job, second of all, everyone on the team who does not want Crooks has never played for him so how do they know how good of a coach he really is, lastly, Crooks has a combine JV head coaching record of something like 30-3. I don't care if it's JV or Varsity winning is winning and Crooks will get the job done with the best players in the game

The majority of the players DO NOT want Crooks. Just ask any Board Member. They were presented with a petition of 50-some signatures. That's more I believe that those that want him. It looks like if he's the coach, he be fielding a team of what, 9? Last I knew it took at least 11 to be on the field. The players are tired of all this crap going on. The school board needs to hire someone OUTSIDE the school system......or this crap will continue ALL next season. The players don't want that nor do the need that....

Guest GUEST
The majority of the players DO NOT want Crooks. Just ask any Board Member. They were presented with a petition of 50-some signatures. That's more I believe that those that want him. It looks like if he's the coach, he be fielding a team of what, 9? Last I knew it took at least 11 to be on the field. The players are tired of all this crap going on. The school board needs to hire someone OUTSIDE the school system......or this crap will continue ALL next season. The players don't want that nor do the need that....

School Board meeting this Thursday night!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

I agree, we need to go outside, but again, who would want this job. If Gallagher or Crooks don't get the job, we will have the same situation. The board members get tired of this, we could be the first program exiled in a Broome County school. Football is an expensive sport and these tough budget times, maybe we get the death penalty.

Guest Guest
gorham, tallon, scribner, and devaul dont want crooks ask them yourself. powell, velzis, tallman, barrett and szmyrko want crooks to be the coach cause they are friends with him and crooks lets them do what ever they want.

Well then AD...there is your answer....crooks should defintely not coach...if he is allowing this....you cannot make him the head coach....you would have a war zone on the field.....and off...parents would be having a field day with this.....

Here we go with more crap..............So what if those kids do like Crooks isn't that their choice? Crooks let them do whatever they want-what are you some jealous three year old? He is allowing what -he hasn't even coached yet. You must not get a long with Crooks and you fear your playing time or your son's. News flash-Wagstaff QUIT his choice respect that and move on. I will give you this -that was a smart move posting all over the BC voice who doesn't want to play for Crooks-I am sure that will sit well with him-you idiot! People dealt with coach's they didn't like last year so deal with it this year -you have options...

Oh...I see....because certain kids like him is the reason to hire him....please get real......what a joke......!!!!!!

Guest Guest

This is pathetic were bringing players into this and this will only draw sides. I agree this will only create a war zone. This is even more pathetic considering only 2 or 3 of them have played for wagstaff. And all those players you listed aren't the leaders of that team, exception tallon. The leaders are Walters and Reynolds the most veteran players that are on the team. But in all honesty, why would parents allow there children to post such crap. And all those players who want crooks, maybe should spend more time in the weight room to build team commodorie then just post their little opinions.

First of all Walters and Reynolds aren't the only people playing what should they speak for everyone-other than pure arrogance! All those people that were mentioned could very well become the leaders of the team you! How could parents let their kids post that crap-how the hell do YOU post that crap! And as far as the weight room-where the hell is Mitch Tallon or is he excused because of baseball which didn't start yet? Oh I get it some people are held to different standards. If I was those kids I wouldn't' go to the weight room either with those arrogant jerks who think they own the team! Not to mention you don't even know if they have memberships to gym-as long as you doing it who cares where. Why the hell can you post your opinion but they can't post there's? No wonder the kids are so arrogant the parents are. The only people who aren't helping the team develop are you people bitching.

Guest guest

Hire outside?????????? What a slap in the face to our educators!! So another parent can get in to make sure their kid gets enough time on the field Please...

Guest Guest

Wagstaff is gone expressed no interest in coming back- so who do these kids who think they own the team want? I think a parent got this going and the kids jumped on the bad wagon. I could see if Wagstaff was fired but he quit which means he couldn't be quite as dedicated as everyone thought.

Guest guest

Now everybody read this! This needs to stop NOW. I am not a parent or a kid at Maine Endwell, but I did read the petition that was written. It did not speak badly about any coach or possible candidate. It spoke about the good job that the coaches did for the team and that the kids want to make sure all the programs that were put in place, such as the 7 on 7 were kept. People that are posting such negatives things on here should put all of your energy into working out and getting ready for the season. This is the toughest schedule that M-E has had in a long time. Maybe you should be coming together as a team, instead of posting hurtful messages. I can not believe that people (also some parents) would post such things on here. The team will never win if the way that problems are solved is by posting ridiculous comments on BC voice. You guys should be helping each other get ready since there is no coach. Instead there is this passive aggressive crap going on. Grow up guys. You are not on the modified team, this is varsity.

PS. Did any of you read the petition before you signed it? Then you should now what it actually says.

Guest guest

Now everybody read this! This needs to stop NOW. I am not a parent or a kid at Maine Endwell, but I did read the petition that was written. It did not speak badly about any coach or possible candidate. It spoke about the good job that the coaches did for the team and that the kids want to make sure all the programs that were put in place, such as the 7 on 7 were kept. People that are posting such negatives things on here should put all of your energy into working out and getting ready for the season. This is the toughest schedule that M-E has had in a long time. Maybe you should be coming together as a team, instead of posting hurtful messages. I can not believe that people (also some parents) would post such things on here. The team will never win if the way that problems are solved is by posting ridiculous comments on BC voice. You guys should be helping each other get ready since there is no coach. Instead there is this passive aggressive crap going on. Grow up guys. You are not on the modified team, this is varsity.

PS. Did any of you read the petition before you signed it? Then you should now what it actually says.

Thanks for the post I think this was a very useful and possibly the best post I have read here. And I agree its time we all came together and rallied as a team and kicked some butt on the filed and not each others! Thank you for the enlightening us!

Guest Guest

Thanks for the post I think this was a very useful and possibly the best post I have read here. And I agree its time we all came together and rallied as a team and kicked some butt on the filed and not each others! Thank you for the enlightening us!

You need to understand....kids will lead by example....what kind of examples have some of these ME coaches portrayed........VERY POOR EXAMPLES....so who really is to blame.....

Guest Guest

You need to understand....kids will lead by example....what kind of examples have some of these ME coaches portrayed........VERY POOR EXAMPLES....so who really is to blame.....

See there we go some one puts out a great post and some AH has to through in there 2 cents to get things started again! By the way I disagree there has been some excellent coach's! By the way if you want to put blame start with the parents-they have this need to re-live their sports thru their kids-grow up people its high school sports, there isn't this much controversy in the NFL...

Guest Guest

You need to understand-move to another district if you don't like it!

Guest Guest

You need to understand-move to another district if you don't like it!

i never sid i was in the same school district...you did....

Guest Guest

See there we go some one puts out a great post and some AH has to through in there 2 cents to get things started again! By the way I disagree there has been some excellent coach's! By the way if you want to put blame start with the parents-they have this need to re-live their sports thru their kids-grow up people its high school sports, there isn't this much controversy in the NFL...

That is what you think...there is more news about NFL players with their domestic violence, assualts on people, head bashing, gun swinging than in any other sport....get real.......

Guest Guest

That is what you think...there is more news about NFL players with their domestic violence, assualts on people, head bashing, gun swinging than in any other sport....get real.......

I apologize I forgot you idiots take everything literally! Honestly people get a grip on yourselves!

Guest Guest

Then stay off the site we have enough idiots in the district we don't need any help from outsiders!

Guest Guest

Just wanted to post this again-it is good...................

Guest Guest

Then stay off the site we have enough idiots in the district we don't need any help from outsiders!

From the sounds of it...you need mucho help from outsiders......your problems are from within your school.......

Guest Guest

From the sounds of it...you need mucho help from outsiders......your problems are from within your school.......

Not outsiders like you.................

Archived