Catholics: Ash Wednesday Tomorrow

A Faithful Catholic

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually, this might be the FIRST time I have stated that. None the less, I stated the TRUTH. Now, can you back up what YOU have accused me of? :blink:

Nice try! However, you have said it REPEATEDLY on other threads on the previous site. Did I print copies of them? ummm...no. Your words are hardly worth preserving. But you are either an out and out liar to deny it or you have a more serious mental problem than most of us already believe.

Guest BC Voice of Reason
Nice try! However, you have said it REPEATEDLY on other threads on the previous site. Did I print copies of them? ummm...no. Your words are hardly worth preserving. But you are either an out and out liar to deny it or you have a more serious mental problem than most of us already believe.

Yes, I remember him saying it too. Multiple times. What a liar.

I MIGHT have used that word ONCE before, maybe. :blink:

I MIGHT have used that word ONCE before, maybe. :blink:

Oh, please! Do you really think you are kidding anyone. You have used that phrase MANY times.

How can you just out and out lie?

Without PROOF, your words are just empty. :lol:

Well, you have just proved what a child you truly are. I'm surprised you didn't add "nah nah nah nah nah" to the end of your sentence. And you expect people to take you seriously? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, you have just proved what a child you truly are. I'm surprised you didn't add "nah nah nah nah nah" to the end of your sentence. And you expect people to take you seriously? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I'm a real child. :rolleyes: What I state about Christianity is TRUE and CORRECT.

Again, your words are just EMPTY.

Yeah, I'm a real child. :rolleyes: What I state about Christianity is TRUE and CORRECT.

We are not talking about Christianity. We are talking about a very simple fact of you using a certain phrase whenever get cornered and than LYING about using it numerous times on other posts on the previous site.

You can't even stay on topic, can you? Or is this just another CHILDISH method of trying to weasel out of being cornered in a lie by changing the topic? Pathetic. Truly pathetic. Keep going. Any credibility you might have had with a few people is dissolving away with every word you continue to post about this.

We are not talking about Christianity. We are talking about a very simple fact of you using a certain phrase whenever get cornered and than LYING about using it numerous times on other posts on the previous site.

You can't even stay on topic, can you? Or is this just another CHILDISH method of trying to weasel out of being cornered in a lie by changing the topic? Pathetic. Truly pathetic. Keep going. Any credibility you might have had with a few people is dissolving away with every word you continue to post about this.

You prove to everyone that I used the word "bored" repeatedly. Go ahead. Your lies and accusations are not credible at all!!! Hahahahaha!!!! Pony up!!!! Blahahahaha. You spew nothing but lies and can't back them up! Pathetic.

Guest BC Voice of Reason
Another one who can't back up it's claims. Not surprised on this board!

This board is a week old. You used that phrase multiple times on the other board that's offline. Do you really think you're clever or something? You're a complete idiot. You're a laughing stock on this forum. You've no doubt turned dozens of people off to your religion that really doesn't need anymore help getting a bad name.

You prove to everyone that I used the word "bored" repeatedly. Go ahead. Your lies and accusations are not credible at all!!! Hahahahaha!!!!1

You are truly pathetic. But more than that, you are a liar. And again -- it is the PHRASE that you continuously use when you are cornered. Not just the word "bored."

A bigot and a liar. (Or are you going to lie again and claim you never used derogatory words towards others such as "mooslisms?")

This board is a week old. You used that phrase multiple times on the other board that's offline. Do you really think you're clever or something? You're a complete idiot. You're a laughing stock on this forum. You've no doubt turned dozens of people off to your religion that really doesn't need anymore help getting a bad name.

BCVOICE in general!!!! I have not used that term many times. Idiot? I don't think so. You certainly don't know much about Christianity, you have proven that. What religion do you belong to? The only laugh is on you because you CANNOT back up your CLAIMS! hahahahahaha!

That is CERTAINLY not your realm, for sure.

And how do you know that? Can you PROVE it?

Because someone accuses you of side-stepping, YOU decide Christianity is not their realm? You are truly an arrogant little thing, aren't you.

You are truly pathetic. But more than that, you are a liar. And again -- it is the PHRASE that you continuously use when you are cornered. Not just the word "bored."

A bigot and a liar. (Or are you going to lie again and claim you never used derogatory words towards others such as "mooslisms?")

Prove where I have used that term "bored" multiple times. I have yet to see it! hahahahahahahhahahah What games you people play!!!!! I have never used the term "mooslisms"

BCVOICE in general!!!! I have not used that term many times. Idiot? I don't think so. You certainly don't know much about Christianity, you have proven that. What religion do you belong to? The only laugh is on you because you CANNOT back up your CLAIMS! hahahahahaha!

Look everyone! Look! Is this the kind of person you want to tell you about the Word of God? A laughing hyena?

I feel like I am watching a car wreck. And yet, I am surprisingly pleased. :lol:

And how do you know that? Can you PROVE it?

Because someone accuses you of side-stepping, YOU decide Christianity is not their realm? You are truly an arrogant little thing, aren't you.

No. You accuse me of lying and can't back it up. That is the BOTTOM LINE. I will side step anything I chose.

Guest BC Voice of Reason

The hell you talking about? No one, outside of the admins possibly, can access the old board. How do you expect me to prove it if it's offline? I guess you'll have to rely on the memory of myself and others who vividly remember your past idiocy to recount it for you. Yeah, that's pretty funny, I can't access something that isn't online. Hilarious. If you must know, I'm an agnostic. I need to see some proof. Much like you need proof to remember you were a deceitful, sidestepping, ignoramus.

The hell you talking about? No one, outside of the admins possibly, can access the old board.

That is not my problem.

How do you expect me to prove it if it's offline?

How can you make an accusation and not prove it?

I guess you'll have to rely on the memory of myself and others who vividly remember your past idiocy to recount it for you.

Nope. That is not how it works.

Yeah, that's pretty funny, I can't access something that isn't online. Hilarious.

I have a little hint.....don't make the accusation!

If you must know, I'm an agnostic.

Not interested.

I need to see some proof.

I'm not the one making accusations!

Much like you need proof to remember you were a deceitful, sidestepping, ignoramus.

Translation: I can't back up anything I say against you, so I have to resort to name calling. Childish for sure. :blink:

Archived