Catholics: Ash Wednesday Tomorrow

A Faithful Catholic

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What makes AFC's faith any less different than the morons, I mean (mormons)? Nothing, false prophets created both religions. It's all crap. You're better off being spiritual than faithful. Religions are just a way to control people's minds, as little as they often are.

Anyone that uses terms such as "Prots" and "Mooslims" is not worthy of carrying on a debate. That person has to rely on degrading terms, rather than reason and intellect. It stinks of unresolved issues.

Jon....you are the best....but why waste your time on AFC? I decided a long time ago that AFC is a waste of my time and energy.

Anyone that uses terms such as "Prots" and "Mooslims" is not worthy of carrying on a debate. That person has to rely on degrading terms, rather than reason and intellect. It stinks of unresolved issues.

Jon....you are the best....but why waste your time on AFC? I decided a long time ago that AFC is a waste of my time and energy.

'LunaC', 'A Faithful Catholic' has shown himself incapable of 'joining the dots' ... all he does is stockpile them in the way a neurotic Squirrel might hoard nuts. From his stockpile he recycles them in posts disconnectedly, hoping to pass that off as discourse. Trying to pin him down enough to join even a few dots in some genuinely rational sequence is like pressing on a fish underwater. Between involvements of more substance elsewhere I look in on him here every now and then as an eccentric novelty. It's entertaining.

Guest Knight of Darkness
I haven't slipped up anywhere, pal. Those haters are meaningless. :blink:

Given how many converts you've made here, or haven't made, I'd say you're pretty meaningless yourself. ;)

And, 'Knight of Darkness' notice how he's still doing the AFC Soft-Shoe Shuffle?

the question was:

Have you worked out yet where you slipped up before the board-change interrupted that particular discussion of ours?

A Faithful Catholic's reply was a fleeting shallow denial, and to QUICKLY change the subject to 'meaningless haters'.

Accusing me before of bluffing cost AFC credibility. This time he seems to sense that it's all I'm waiting for and hasn't accused me again.

Funny thing about words ... they have a way of communicating things.

So do false denials.

Have you worked out yet where you slipped up before the board-change interrupted that particular discussion of ours?

I have said before I couldn't care less. I do make mistakes, but I strive to be PERFECT in regards to Christianity.

What makes AFC's faith any less different than the morons, I mean (mormons)? Nothing, false prophets created both religions. It's all crap. You're better off being spiritual than faithful. Religions are just a way to control people's minds, as little as they often are.

How is the CC NOT spiritual? Especially when it comes to the Communion of Saints?

Anyone that uses terms such as "Prots" and "Mooslims" is not worthy of carrying on a debate.

But you have NO PROBLEMS with the insults that I have endured since the very beginning! :blink: I have been VERY TAME for what has been handed to me!

That person has to rely on degrading terms, rather than reason and intellect. It stinks of unresolved issues.

Obviously, you have your blinders on! Unresolved issues? Nope. I am very happy in my life.

Jon....you are the best....

Not when it comes to Christianity! Maybe being petty with people!

but why waste your time on AFC?

Obviously he doesn't think he is wasting time.

I decided a long time ago that AFC is a waste of my time and energy.

That's good. :lol:

'LunaC', 'A Faithful Catholic' has shown himself incapable of 'joining the dots' ... all he does is stockpile them in the way a neurotic Squirrel might hoard nuts. From his stockpile he recycles them in posts disconnectedly, hoping to pass that off as discourse. Trying to pin him down enough to join even a few dots in some genuinely rational sequence is like pressing on a fish underwater. Between involvements of more substance elsewhere I look in on him here every now and then as an eccentric novelty. It's entertaining.

I'm pretty solid when it comes to my Faith and Christianity. That is the main purpose why I am here. Everything else is meaningless to me. I thought you would get that by now. Maybe I was being too positive and not very realistic...........

Guest Knight of Darkness
And, 'Knight of Darkness' notice how he's still doing the AFC Soft-Shoe Shuffle?

Oh yes, when does he not do it? If AFC ever just gives a straight answer to a question I think I'll faint from shock. Although I'm sure he'll protest this comment, saying he always answered questions in a straightforward manner. ;)

A Faithful Catholic's reply was a fleeting shallow denial, and to QUICKLY change the subject to 'meaningless haters'.

Accusing me before of bluffing cost AFC credibility. This time he seems to sense that it's all I'm waiting for and hasn't accused me again.

It would appear he is capable of learning after all. And here I thought all he had for a brain was a tape recorder. ;) It will be interesting to see how this latest round progresses, AFC is now down to a mix of shrill denials, saying he is bored, etc. Whenever he reaches that point he usually takes a hiatus, and sends in the anklebiters to pinch hit for him.

Bingo! My sentiments too. Elsewhere I've acknowledged being a 'deeply religious non-believer'. I don't see that as self-contradictory.

Spiritual VS. Faith It's funny. The CC has BOTH... It sounds to me that you want God on your terms and not His. That certainly is a problem on God's part, at least.

Given how many converts you've made here, or haven't made, I'd say you're pretty meaningless yourself. ;)

Since you haven't been paying attention, since the very beginning, I will bring you up to speed. I AM NOT ON HERE TO MAKE CONVERTS. I am on here to expose the false teachings and errors in some Christian circles that jeopardize the souls of it's adherents. To speak the TRUTH about Christianity. Everything else is just meaningless to me.

Guest Knight of Darkness
But you have NO PROBLEMS with the insults that I have endured since the very beginning! :blink: I have been VERY TAME for what has been handed to me!

I guess you felt you had to answer even LunaC who is no longer interested in debating you, that is truly lame. Anyway, in my role as Offender-in-Chief, I need to consider more insults for you, although it will be hard to top the family album. :D

Spiritual VS. Faith It's funny. The CC has BOTH... It sounds to me that you want God on your terms and not His. That certainly is a problem on God's part, at least.

I have Faith sure enough. I'm just a bit more choosy than you about how I justify it.

Oh yes, when does he not do it? If AFC ever just gives a straight answer to a question I think I'll faint from shock. Although I'm sure he'll protest this comment, saying he always answered questions in a straightforward manner. ;)

I certainly give STRAIGHT OUT answers involving Christianity and everyones knows that. That's why THEY RARELY go there. They resort to sideline, petty issues.

It would appear he is capable of learning after all.

I tend to read many books......

And here I thought all he had for a brain was a tape recorder. ;)

Can barely give credit where it is due......

It will be interesting to see how this latest round progresses

Actually, this round has gotten WAY off the original topic and the latest onslaught of ankle biters has proven it.

AFC is now down to a mix of shrill denials, saying he is bored, etc.

I certainly deny lies thrown against me.

Whenever he reaches that point he usually takes a hiatus, and sends in the anklebiters to pinch hit for him.

Seems like someone else's ankle biters are out in force!

Guest Knight of Darkness
I am on here to expose the false teachings and errors in some Christian circles that jeopardize the souls of it's adherents. To speak the TRUTH about Christianity. Everything else is just meaningless to me.

But if you speak, and no one listens because you're such an obnoxious twit, what's the point? ;)

I guess you felt you had to answer even LunaC who is no longer interested in debating you, that is truly lame.

It's truly lame that she felt she had to click on my thread and EVEN make a response!

Anyway, in my role as Offender-in-Chief, I need to consider more insults for you, although it will be hard to top the family album. :D

Not interested in your childish games.

Guest Knight of Darkness
I tend to read many books......

Really? Cool, you can tell us about the latest adventures of Thomas the Tank Engine and friends. :D

I certainly deny lies thrown against me.

Hm, I think you need a new can of Teflon.

Archived