Catholics: Ash Wednesday Tomorrow

A Faithful Catholic

Prove where I have used that term "bored" multiple times. I have yet to see it! hahahahahahahhahahah What games you people play!!!!! I have never used the term "mooslisms"

LIAR!

From the topic "And The Killing Goes On..." Page 3 -- Post #51

The following are YOUR words --

Blame the mooslims for that! I feel very little remorse for the Crusades. You are certainly WASTING your time with me bringing up the CRUSADES.

You are truly a pathetic, bigoted liar! l

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LIAR!

Blame the mooslims for that! I feel very little remorse for the Crusades. You are certainly WASTING your time with me bringing up the CRUSADES.

Too bad the post was not made on the previous site, eh? Kind of hard to lie and scream at people to "prove" you are liar and then have them able to do so. :lol:

LIAR!

I have never used the word "mooslisms" I have no idea what that word means. :blink: Another FALSE accusation.

I have no idea and never used the word "mooslisms" :blink: Another FALSE accusation.

You used the word "mooslims."

Do you need help navigating this site to access the specific topic referenced, the specific page referenced, and the specific post number referenced????

Guest BC Voice of Reason
Prove where I have used that term "bored" multiple times. I have yet to see it! hahahahahahahhahahah What games you people play!!!!! I have never used the term "mooslisms"

Got you.

And again in this post (even though you since edited it, nice try you deceitful bastard), you can't change my quote from last night:

@ Feb 10 2008, 11:58 PM

The ONLY nitwit on this board is YOU. The reason why the ENTIRE CRUSADES happened is because of the murdering mooooooslims. The crusaders should have chased them to the ends of the earth!!!!!!! After all, they never acknowledge Jesus Christ as anything more than a mere prophet! blink.gif

I told you last night you were cracking and you just proved it. You proved you're a liar and a bigot all at once.

You used the word "mooslims."

Correct. NOT the word "mooslisms" I have no idea what that word means.

Do you need help navigating this site to access the specific topic referenced, the specific page referenced, and the specific post number referenced????

Nope. People need to get things right, though. Those murdering, raping, and pillaging mooslims had to be defeated, in those days, no doubt.

Got you.

You have yet to prove where I used the word bored many times or whatever.

And again in this post (even though you since edited it, nice try you deceitful bastard), you can't change my quote from last night:

I haven't changed anything since last night. Another accusation you can't prove.

I told you last night you were cracking and you just proved it. You proved you're a liar and a bigot all at once.

Not a liar and those throat slicers needed to be stopped, in those days. I have never denied saying the word mooslims.

Those murdering, raping, and pillaging mooslims had to be defeated, in those days, no doubt.

Nope. People need to get things right, though. Those murdering, raping, and pillaging mooslims had to be defeated, in those days, no doubt.

I picked up on your side-step awhile ago regarding a typo where I previously typed "mooslisms." Instead of just admitting you use the word "mooslims" you decided to play games. Very sad, and CHILDISH.

Using derogatory terms against people of other faiths (including Protestants) is very Christian-like. Jesus would be proud of you, wouldn't He?

I picked up on your side-step awhile ago regarding a typo where I previously typed "mooslisms."

It was YOUR mistake and not my side step.

Instead of just admitting you use the word "mooslims" you decided to play games. Very sad, and CHILDISH.

I have never denied it. Don't blame me for your mistakes.

Using derogatory terms against people of other faiths (including Protestants) is very Christian-like. Jesus would be proud of you, wouldn't He?

Just like Jesus would be very proud of those that fractured His Church and those that sliced the throats and raped pilgrims going to the Holy Land? Those very same people who denied His DIVINITY? I hate to see what happened to those people on the other side, when Jesus is face to face with them! I am sure there were some very choice words said! :blink:

Guest Knight of Darkness

So, it's now AFC vs. the World, eh? Looks like the world is winning, AFC, you've really been convicted by your own words. Last night I nailed your sorry rear end on committing the deadly sin of pride (a deadly sin as per no less a figure than Pope St. Gregory the Great), and even though I quoted your own words back to you, nonetheless you denied it. Now you've been caught dead to rights on using the word "mooslim," and true to form, you're denying that too, even claiming you don't know what the word means. So you've added lying to your list of sins.

Have you ever read Dante's Inferno? If so, do you recollect the fate of one guy who thought himself saved, but was taken in the end? Like I said last night dude, darker than you think, I'll be seeing you. 11.gif

So, it's now AFC vs. the World, eh? Looks like the world is winning, AFC, you've really been convicted by your own words.

Don't think so.

Last night I nailed your sorry rear end on committing the deadly sin of pride (a deadly sin as per no less a figure than Pope St. Gregory the Great), and even though I quoted your own words back to you, nonetheless you denied it.

I haven't committed the deadly sin of PRIDE as YOU know it. The CC is the TRUE Church of Christ, others are not. How's that? That is not the PRIDE you are referring too! Jeepers.

Now you've been caught dead to rights on using the word "mooslim,"

Big deal? I have never denied it.

and true to form, you're denying that too, even claiming you don't know what the word means. So you've added lying to your list of sins.

I have no idea what "mooslisms" is. Lying? Nope. Maybe you need to learn to READ.

Have you ever read Dante's Inferno? If so, do you recollect the fate of one guy who thought himself saved, but was taken in the end? Like I said last night dude, darker than you think, I'll be seeing you.

I have said and have done nothing wrong...Again a person who has no idea what they are talking about. :blink:

Guest Knight of Darkness
I haven't committed the deadly sin of PRIDE as YOU know it. The CC is the TRUE Church of Christ, others are not. How's that? That is not the PRIDE you are referring too! Jeepers.

You said you were proud to be a Catholic, don't deny it, otherwise I'll simply quote your words back to you again. If you truly believe you are fortunate to be a Catholic (which is fine if you do), then you should be humbly grateful to God that you were given the opportunity, instead you parade about as if you were some sort of chosen one. That is the deadly sin of pride.

I have no idea what "mooslisms" is. Lying? Nope. Maybe you need to learn to READ.

If you really don't know what the word means, why were you using it in another thread? Eh? Once again, convicted by your own words. If you're telling the truth in that you don't know what the word means, then I would grant you that you're not dishonest, you're just plain stupid for using a word the meaning of which is unknown to you.

I have said and have done nothing wrong...Again a person who has no idea what they are talking about. :blink:

Oh, I've been following you for quite a while, I know what I'm talking about. And I would say others now know as well. Like I said, be seeing you dude. 11.gif

Guest BC Voice of Reason

You got caught in a lie and you damn well know it, and are just trying to save yourself on a technicality. Nice try.

I think we beat this horse to death last night, and your continuous sidestepping got us nowhere. The muslims weren't the only murdering, raping, pillagers. The crusading catholics did their fair share. After the last few of your posts in this thread, you've totally discredited yourself. Not that you had much to lose. You might as well just register another account because no one will be able to take you seriously after this exchange.

056813bae76d38fe4e7abb18dddda254.gif

You said you were proud to be a Catholic, don't deny it, otherwise I'll simply quote your words back to you again.

I never denied it.

If you truly believe you are fortunate to be a Catholic (which is fine if you do), then you should be humbly grateful to God that you were given the opportunity,

I thank Him every day.

instead you parade about as if you were some sort of chosen one. That is the deadly sin of pride.

Wrong. I ATTACK false teachings that have no foundations in Christianity. I simply tell people the TRUTH. What they do with that truth is up to them.

If you really don't know what the word means, why were you using it in another thread? Eh? Once again, convicted by your own words.

Again you need to READ. I know what the word mooslims is. I have no idea what the word "mooslimisms" is.

If you're telling the truth in that you don't know what the word means, then I would grant you that you're not dishonest, you're just plain stupid for using a word the meaning of which is unknown to you.

You need to re-read some posts. You are making your self look bad.

Oh, I've been following you for quite a while, I know what I'm talking about. And I would say others now know as well. Like I said, be seeing you dude.

mooslims VS. mooslimisms Figure out what the word "mooslimisms" means and then get back with me dude. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You got caught in a lie and you damn well know it, and are just trying to save yourself on a technicality. Nice try.

Hahaha... I have never denied using the word mooslims as you claim.

I think we beat this horse to death last night, and your continuous sidestepping got us nowhere.

Well, your lies just added to it!

The muslims weren't the only murdering, raping, pillagers.

They are the ones that caused the crusades to happen! :blink:

The crusading catholics did their fair share.

Not every crusader was aligned with the CC. You need to pick up a history book for once.

After the last few of your posts in this thread, you've totally discredited yourself. Not that you had much to lose. You might as well just register another account because no one will be able to take you seriously after this exchange.

After I just discredited your lies? Hahaha.

Guest Knight of Darkness
mooslims VS. mooslimisms Figure out what the word "mooslimisms" means and then get back with me dude. :lol: :lol: :lol:

So you're a self-confessed moron. ;) Convicted by your own words, your tone is growing increasingly shrill as you squirm. I think I like you this way:

11156765.JPG

Anyone think I should put AFC in spiedie marinade? Preferably with lots of garlic? 4.gif

Guest BC Voice of Reason
Hahaha... I have never denied using the word mooslims as you claim.

Well, your lies just added to it!

They are the ones that caused the crusades to happen! :blink:

Not every crusader was aligned with the CC. You need to pick up a history book for once.

After I just discredited your lies? Hahaha.

What color is the sky in your distorted view of reality? Discredit != Sidestep

So you're a self-confessed moron. ;)

"You say so"

Convicted by your own words,

Not one time.

your tone is growing increasingly shrill as you squirm.

No need to squirm.

Anyone think I should put AFC in spiedie marinade?

Why? I have discredited every lie thrown against me.

Preferably with lots of garlic?

I love garlic, olive oil, and lots of spices! :lol: Your pic makes me HUNGRY!! Yum!

Guest the preachers daughter
The Catholic Religion is nothing more than a socially acceptable cult... Do this our way, read this, don't do this..... AFC, blow it out your DELETED!!

can I get an AMEN to this? lol

Actually, this might be the FIRST time I have stated that. None the less, I stated the TRUTH. Now, can you back up what YOU have accused me of? blink.gif

Oh, please! Do you really think you are kidding anyone. You have used that phrase MANY times.

I notice every time you get cornered, you suddenly state you are getting "bored." :lol: :lol:

Without PROOF, your words are just empty. :lol:

OK, here's a start:

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:15 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But Witchcraft?

Ok... How is Spiritualism not witchcraft? Let's start there...You are starting to bore me.

Are you becoming bored because you are losing the argument badly?

Would you like me to continue?

Oh, please! Do you really think you are kidding anyone. You have used that phrase MANY times.

Without PROOF, your words are just empty. :lol:

OK, here's a start:

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:15 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok... How is Spiritualism not witchcraft? Let's start there...You are starting to bore me.

Are you becoming bored because you are losing the argument badly?

Would you like me to continue?

Jon, I don't care. It is not a term I use repeatedly, all the time. This issue is trivial, to say the very least. As well as that mooslim crap brought up before. BIG DEAL Those throat cutters DENY the DIVINITY of Christ. What I say will PALE in comparison to what they will face in front of Jesus and His condemnation of them! :rolleyes::blink:

Archived