Mark Murry

Guest Guest

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah ok, the kid is one of the best athletes around, do i detected some jealousy?

Hogan and the staff are screwing a lot of kids out of playing time. Matt is a great kid and a better QB. Between him and the AD I don't know who is out to get the kids more.

Hogan and the staff are screwing a lot of kids out of playing time. Matt is a great kid and a better QB. Between him and the AD I don't know who is out to get the kids more.

wow, you've uncovered the conspiracy

they actually teach that at administrative school ya know, a whole course on how to screw over wanna be athletes with no future in front of them so their entire self esteem is tied to high school sports.

no wonder the valedictorian of this school goes to BCC every year. full of woodchucks and toolboxes

wow, you've uncovered the conspiracy

they actually teach that at administrative school ya know, a whole course on how to screw over wanna be athletes with no future in front of them so their entire self esteem is tied to high school sports.

no wonder the valedictorian of this school goes to BCC every year. full of woodchucks and toolboxes

And just where did you go to school? What college did u attend? That's what I thought. :lol:

And just where did you go to school? What college did u attend? That's what I thought. :lol:

As has been well documented, I am a graduate of the premier public college in the Northeast, the Public Ivy. I also have my masters from the same fine institution.

Additionally, I spent quite a bit of time in the School of Hard Knocks, so unless you want to get put in the hurt locker, I'd stop runnin my mouth if I were you ;)

As has been well documented, I am a graduate of the premier public college in the Northeast, the Public Ivy. I also have my masters from the same fine institution.

Additionally, I spent quite a bit of time in the School of Hard Knocks, so unless you want to get put in the hurt locker, I'd stop runnin my mouth if I were you ;)

Yeah right what a joke. So educated and you spend all your time on a high school sports forum.

Guest norsemen
Good job to the coach for pulling a kid with an attitude...the team sure responded

But to tell the local paper? Stuff like that is better left to scumbag anonymous posters on internet message boards.

i can't believe he threw a teenager under the bus in the paper. wow

Bruno,

I love how you labeled yourself correctly: a scumbag anonymous poster on an internet message board. Finally you got something right.

First I don't think this coach did advertise what happened you people left that up to BC voice as usual. Did you ever stop to think that maybe the whole story is never told? People just get on here and blast kids its sickening nothing is ever kept private due to this damn internet. It used to be you get in trouble and maybe your school would know your parents, but not the whole damn town and surrounding towns! Then you have all your self righteous goody two shoes getting on saying how wonderful their kids are-what a joke -wake up people teenagers screw up all the time this has a been going on for many many years nothing new but what is new is now it is posted for the world to see. good thing this wasn't around in the 60's and 70's!! I noticed someone said he's been on here (MATT) before for being in trouble-Jesus people keep track of these kids-like honestly you have nothing better to do with your time. Just remember people what goes around comes around-so don't be surprised when it comes back around..........

You are either (a) completely misinformed or (B) related to Matt (the great kid) Murray. I don't know what your definition of "great kid" is, but in the past 2 years, this "kid" has been:

- Suspended from and then thrown off of the baseball team for behavior similar to Saturday

- Suspended from the basketball team for stealing equipment from the gym of another team

- Thrown off the basketball team for hosting a keg party

- Charged with drug posession after being pulled over in a car just after leaving the school parking lot

- Suspended from the football team this past weekend

It would seem to me that the AD and coaching staff have gone to great lengths to give him more than his share of chances.

Finally, before the "stop bashing the kids" gang chimes in with their bleeding hearts, understand that this "kid" isn't a "kid" at all. He's 18. He's an adult, and old enough to be held accountable for his actions whether it is in this forum or in a court of law. The real shame of the matter is that there are actual "great kids" that are, in fact, losing playing time while future defendant Murray's tired act is replayed time and time again.

Feel free to check any of the facts above before posting your next uninformed reply.

You are either (a) completely misinformed or (B) related to Matt (the great kid) Murray. I don't know what your definition of "great kid" is, but in the past 2 years, this "kid" has been:

- Suspended from and then thrown off of the baseball team for behavior similar to Saturday

- Suspended from the basketball team for stealing equipment from the gym of another team

- Charged with drug posession after being pulled over in a car just after leaving the school parking lot

It would seem to me that the AD and coaching staff have gone to great lengths to give him more than his share of chances.

Finally, before the "stop bashing the kids" gang chimes in with their bleeding hearts, understand that this "kid" isn't a "kid" at all. He's 18. He's an adult, and old enough to be held accountable for his actions whether it is in this forum or in a court of law. The real shame of the matter is that there are actual "great kids" that are, in fact, losing playing time while future defendant Murray's tired act is replayed time and time again.

Feel free to check any of the facts above before posting your next uninformed reply.

Do you or don't you like the kid?? It is hard to tell. Seems like quite a case you've built.

What a shock you didn't get my point! No I am of NO relation to Matt but I do know him as I know the Goetz kid also. What I am though is a bleeding heart for kids like Matt. I just personally feel that there is more kids making bad choices than there are just bad kids! And posting this crap all over the internet is just useless unless you are some self righteous person who has some need to exploit kids . And yes sorry I still fell 18 is a child-maybe not by law but mentally definitely! Not everyone has the same opportunities-all kids don't grow up in the Leave it to Beaver home , and you have no clue what they may be going through. Does that automatically excuse their behavior absolutely not they need to be held accountable and in this case what the coach did he was right on the money. My point is wouldn't it be nice if one adult did not give up in kids like this and could make a difference? See believe it or not there is just more than sports involved here I know its hard for you to believe. And, yes I am sure your facts are right on the money about Matt-how nice of you to share his indiscretions with everyone on the internet-I am sure his family appreciated it. I am sure they are not having a tough time already so that was nice of you and very productive I might add.

What a shock you didn't get my point! No I am of NO relation to Matt but I do know him as I know the Goetz kid also. What I am though is a bleeding heart for kids like Matt. I just personally feel that there is more kids making bad choices than there are just bad kids! And posting this crap all over the internet is just useless unless you are some self righteous person who has some need to exploit kids . And yes sorry I still fell 18 is a child-maybe not by law but mentally definitely! Not everyone has the same opportunities-all kids don't grow up in the Leave it to Beaver home , and you have no clue what they may be going through. Does that automatically excuse their behavior absolutely not they need to be held accountable and in this case what the coach did he was right on the money. My point is wouldn't it be nice if one adult did not give up in kids like this and could make a difference? See believe it or not there is just more than sports involved here I know its hard for you to believe. And, yes I am sure your facts are right on the money about Matt-how nice of you to share his indiscretions with everyone on the internet-I am sure his family appreciated it. I am sure they are not having a tough time already so that was nice of you and very productive I might add.

It seems the kid in question has issues but I have to agree with you here. To post the alledged record of the kid's behavioral incidents on here is deplorable and unnecessary. We got it long before the history of Murray was stated.

Bottom line, the behaviors are being addressed and looking at the alledged portfolio of behaviors it seems they have been addressed in the past as well. No need to step on the kid when he is already down.

It seems the kid in question has issues but I have to agree with you here. To post the alledged record of the kid's behavioral incidents on here is deplorable and unnecessary. We got it long before the history of Murray was stated.

Bottom line, the behaviors are being addressed and looking at the alledged portfolio of behaviors it seems they have been addressed in the past as well. No need to step on the kid when he is already down.

I didn't take you for a coddler, but your past few posts have me scratching my head.

We aren't talking about a 12 year old who shoplifted a tootsie roll from the 5 and dime. I'm not thrilled that the coach announced things in the paper, but at least he showed a degree of restraint. Kudos to him for doing the right thing. Kids like this are so used to being enabled and given a multitude of chances because they are gifted athletically.

i'm not going to lose any sleep because a kid with a jacket the size of OJ's got "outed' on the bcvoice, and neither should you.

YOU BETTER GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BECAUSE YOUR TOTALLY WRONG.

I didn't take you for a coddler, but your past few posts have me scratching my head.

We aren't talking about a 12 year old who shoplifted a tootsie roll from the 5 and dime. I'm not thrilled that the coach announced things in the paper, but at least he showed a degree of restraint. Kudos to him for doing the right thing. Kids like this are so used to being enabled and given a multitude of chances because they are gifted athletically.

i'm not going to lose any sleep because a kid with a jacket the size of OJ's got "outed' on the bcvoice, and neither should you.

Well sorry buddy I will lose sleep because no matter what the circumstances no one deserves to be trashed on the internet. Got outed on bc voice do you know what that could do to some kids? Have you any kids of your own or ever worked with kids-I honestly think I could answer that on my own! The internet is no place to kid bash and I find it unnerving that adults think it is OK!

I have to agree here-wrong on so many levels who ever posted that record on Matt-they should be ashamed. And bc voice should be ashamed for allowing this! Threads that start with kids names should be automatically locked-they always lead to false accusations and bs....

Look, the kid will get what he has coming to him. No need to pile on.

The issues are being addressed as pointed out by the coach.

It is obvious that the person posting the allegations of poor behavior is a parent of another kid who is behind the kid athletically but is nicer than the OJ Jacket guy. Too me, complaining and looking to down a kid to get your kid more playing time because he is a nicer kid is every bit as selfish and a kid who throws a party in season, maybe not as illegal but definitely as selfish. Not to mention the fact that they are whiny and a bit of a liar.

We get it, your kid is a WHS Honor Student. Stop concerning yourself with other people's kids. Also, people need to stop wiping their kid's arses for em' as well, after all they are 18.

I have to agree here-wrong on so many levels who ever posted that record on Matt-they should be ashamed. And bc voice should be ashamed for allowing this! Threads that start with kids names should be automatically locked-they always lead to false accusations and bs....

I disagree. The kid is a punk. He has received way too many chances. He is 18, an adult, he needs to learn consequences.

Outed on the bcvoice...???...that is so funny......wow if someone outs me on bcvoice for something I am guilty of I just might kill myself because I would be so ashamed....grow up wussies....

/quote]

I disagree. The kid is a punk. He has received way too many chances. He is 18, an adult, he needs to learn consequences.

Outed on the bcvoice...???...that is so funny......wow if someone outs me on bcvoice for something I am guilty of I just might kill myself because I would be so ashamed....grow up wussies....

You are a F idiot-seriously what the F is wrong with you~! Not every kid is stable you are living proof of that!

It is obvious that the person posting the allegations of poor behavior is a parent of another kid who is behind the kid athletically but is nicer than the OJ Jacket guy. Too me, complaining and looking to down a kid to get your kid more playing time because he is a nicer kid is every bit as selfish and a kid who throws a party in season, maybe not as illegal but definitely as selfish. Not to mention the fact that they are whiny and a bit of a liar.

This part s so true!!

Archived