My avatar wasoffensive to old women?

Guest Banned Sellncars

Guest Banned Sellncars

BTK or Kach,

This is Barney, I find it humorous that i once again get banned because some dusty old women thought my avatar was degrading to women. I'm wondering why they complain about my avatar? The women in the avatar made the avatar, i didn't go out and find some bimbo and force her to put her hands over her breasts and make them jiggle. Maybe the complainers on here are angry because gravity has brought their breasts down to their knees?

Kach,

you said it was ok to use the avatar again, i would like to be unbanned so that i can degrade more gravity stricken women reading the BC Voice.

Barney being nice

Guest Guest-East Sider 2-*

I'm an old woman of whom you speak. Didn't offend me one bit. But then I believe a woman is beautiful at any age. Just beautiful in a different way.

Oh and a quickie for ya........

What's the most common bra size in a nursing home. (Opps, I meant assisted living facility)

Scroll down

Whats the most common bra size in a nursing home? 38 LONG, of course! heheheheh

Guest Guest-East Sider 2-*

The boobs were fine by me, heck they are seen in their natural state by most at times.

The squirmy bacon however... for some reason that was just creepy.But could be Im jealous, I don't know how to add pix , hell I don't know for sure what an avatar is besides a moviing pix

I loved your avatar Barney! As a matter of fact I couldn't take my eyes off of it.(had to close the page cause I had work to do!)

Has anyone ever told those that get offended at the drop of a hat, that their whining & griping offends us? We got to worry about offending every weeping winnie bleeding heart, but they don't have to worry about offending us. Thats 110% BS. If you don't like what you see, don't read it. Whoever decides what can or can't get banned. You can't be sued because ONE person has an avatar that offends. How come we can't say that their whining offends us? Everyone is afraid of being sued or whatever. On what charge could they possibly be sued for? Thats ridiculous, & anyone with half a brain knows that.

Gees everything offends someone. Too bad.

Like this hyphenated name garbage. Unless you were born in Africa & you're black THEN you're an African American. Otherwise you're a Black person, negro, whatever. The "Native Americans" are JUST Indians. I'm a Native American & I'm not even an Indian. I was born in New York State. New York is part of the United States of America, which is part of America. I'm a native of New York, so thus I'm a Native American. BOTTOM LINE Quit worrying about wether you offend anyone. Worry about yourself & your family. No one likes? Too bad.

God Bless All. Oooops I said the word God & offended an Atheist. Good!!!

post-68-1204177944.gif

Guest another banned
BTK or Kach,

This is Barney, I find it humorous that i once again get banned because some dusty old women thought my avatar was degrading to women. I'm wondering why they complain about my avatar? The women in the avatar made the avatar, i didn't go out and find some bimbo and force her to put her hands over her breasts and make them jiggle. Maybe the complainers on here are angry because gravity has brought their breasts down to their knees?

Kach,

you said it was ok to use the avatar again, i would like to be unbanned so that i can degrade more gravity stricken women reading the BC Voice.

Barney being nice

Don't feel bad! I was banned because I called Billy the Kid a BROWN NOSER!

I Wonder if the People you work for at UHS know that you are usings their computer for Personal Reasons?

Don't feel bad! I was banned because I called Billy the Kid a BROWN NOSER!

I Wonder if the People you work for at UHS know that you are usings their computer for Personal Reasons?

I think you just got busted!

The boobs were fine by me, heck they are seen in their natural state by most at times.

The squirmy bacon however... for some reason that was just creepy.But could be Im jealous, I don't know how to add pix , hell I don't know for sure what an avatar is besides a moviing pix

Well, this says it all, doesn't it?

Bouncing boobies? Ohhh.....drool, drool, yes -- keep them. Drool...

Moving bacon? OMG! The horror! Make him get rid of that! OMG!

:blink:

Well, this says it all, doesn't it?

Bouncing boobies? Ohhh.....drool, drool, yes -- keep them. Drool...

Moving bacon? OMG! The horror! Make him get rid of that! OMG!

:blink:

Hay Sleepless the answer man! What should be done about the bouncing boobies? If anyone knows the answer, it should be YOU!!!

PS By the way, I never even got a chance to see them. Run 'em by us again, BTK, (so that we can make a judgment as to their suitability.)

Hay Sleepless the answer man! What should be done about the bouncing boobies? If anyone knows the answer, it should be YOU!!!

PS By the way, I never even got a chance to see them. Run 'em by us again, BTK, (so that we can make a judgment as to their suitability.)

If Barney wants to show his breasts on here, that's Barney's business!

Oooooh, you're such a DELETED!!!!

I eat my own feces,and I am a N00B.

I would like to DELETED Sarah D'Esti-Miller as she writes reviews. we're both total DELETED amateurs.

BTK or Kach,

Kach,

Barney being nice

*#@%!!! I didn't comb my hair! I hope they don't delete my picture!

Archived