Port Dick Park Walker

Guest Port Dick Walker

<_<

yeah, way to take delight in my 3 year old being injured.

The neighbors (who we are friends with, btw) dog bit my daughter in an effort to tell me to mind my own business. I'm not sure it's possible for you to have even dreamed up anything more ridiculous.

my daughter didn't get bit i the park because the majority of the people in our community respect the law, as decided on by our residents. A lot of people do mistakenly bring their dogs in and leave when informed of the rules without mailce. It's just the self important a-holes who think they can do what they want and flaunt the rules that have an issue when approached that need to be dealt with

I don't see any response of delight here whacko, she didn't get bit in the park!!!!! God you really are annoying!!!!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
I don't see any response of delight here whacko, she didn't get bit in the park!!!!! God you really are annoying!!!!

So what you are saying is that if she was bitten in the park it would be a different story? You are the one who is annoying!!!!

Maybe my earlier post has slipped through the hole in your head. So, I will refresh your mind:

Where she was bit is inconsequential - the fact is that she was bit by a dog, and now has phobia of them. Do you honestly think that her phobia of dogs is going to stop at the entrance to the park?

Now, I realize this little concept is getting hard for you to comprehend, but try to keep up:

1) She was bit by a dog.

2) She now has a phobia of dogs.

3) Where the bite occured - NOT important.

4) The park has a rule against dogs being in it.

Now, please enlighten me as to why this is hard for you understand.

Archived