Port Dick Park Walker

Guest Port Dick Walker

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just got back from there...Billy wasn't even there! Dick said BTK gave him some lame excuse about snowmobiling today. Yeah right...in the rain! He's probably sitting home right now in his boxer shorts scratching himself and drinking Genny watching NASCAR reruns. BTW BTK, Dick showed me 2 different units...the one on sale for 15K and the one closest to the office with the queen size bed and the popout where the sofa is. Which one were you talking to me about? I like the bigger one, you said it was around 22K as I recall.

Dick was right I set out this morning for Tug Hill to snowmobile but got sidetracked at a building materials auction in Conklin.

the one for $15K was the smaller one and the one by the office (the larger one) is on sale this month through our open house for $16900. That is nicer and has the queen size bed and the slide out but is also much heavier and would take a little larger vehicle to pull it. Either one is available for you. Let me know which one or if you want to see what you would need to do to be able to tow that larger one.

BTK,

No disrespect, but that building materials auction... that stuff didn't happen to be from old FEMA trailers was it? jk.

Going a little left again but who manufacture's the Wedge? I couldn't get the pic large enough w/ decent resolution.

Thanks!

P.S. I am still waiting for an answer to my question posted for the OP. Are you a resident of the Village of PD?

Guest Guest

hmmm... in most places around here the parks are closed this time of year. But if icy sidewalks bother you... by some salt and take care of it or slip and fall and bring a lawsuit against the town.

Guest guest

I don't understand, there is clearly a sign that states no dogs allowed and some of you people think its ok because its just a stupid sign? So when you see a sign that states no left turn or no parking you disobey those too? Don't get me wrong I have a dog, but if dogs aren't allowed I don't take her there. What's wrong with walking on the beautiful streets of Port Dick or Hillcrest. I enjoy walking up Chenango Street and admiring some of the beautiful homes.

Guest Guest
Screw the sign. Once in a blue moon, I'll take a couple of my dogs down there, and I'll actually feed peanuts to the squirrels. I think I'll do it this morning!

Hope you get arrested. Why is it that you people think that the laws and rules do not apply to you?

Guest Guest
Yeah, I'm a real menace to society. Get a life!

They should impound your dogs the next time you go to the park. Maybe they can be roommates with Chloe.

Guest Guest

Honest to god, what a bunch of inbreeds on here.

Some person has a legitimate complaint - the walkways at Port Dick park are dangerous and the signs need to be repainted because there are supposed to be no dogs and it degenerates into a ridiculous back and forth.

Look, sir or madam, call the Port Dick offices and ask them who to contact regarding the walkways. I don't know much about Port Dick....do you have council people or someone like that to call. It would be no joke if someone got really injured because of icy/snowy walks.

As to the dog lovers, hey I have a dog and I walk it too but not at Port Dick. Some people are really afraid of dogs and are uncomfortable around even a leashed dog. If the rule at Port Dick is no dogs, find another flipping place to walk your dog, what is the big problem with that?

For pete's sake, find an issue to complain about that has some scintilla of value and try to grow up already.

Guest Guest
What a jerk! What do you think the bail should be on an old pug? $2500 or so? I wouldn't want my pugs to be shackeled. They bruise easily.

Probably won't have to worry about them getting bruised if they are housed with your 'love bug' Chloe.

Probably won't have to worry about them getting bruised if they are housed with your 'love bug' Chloe.

I was going to respond to the prior poster, but you look like more fun today. I kicked in 20 bucks last night just to insure that Chloe's around a bit longer :P

Guest Guest
I was going to respond to the prior poster, but you look like more fun today. I kicked in 20 bucks last night just to insure that Chloe's around a bit longer :P

Why not just kick in a couple of Pugs?

BTK,

Thanks for the info. My post was mis-leading regarding village residency. In the beginning of this thread I asked him (or her) simply if they were a resident of the village of PD. If they are, then I feel they can go ahead and gripe. If they are not, then go some place else to walk. Specifically, someplace where their tax dollars are spent. Stop griping about a park that is supported by a tax base that they do not contribute to. My 2 cents anyway.

Hard to believe the infamous Port Dick cop isn't staking out the park waiting to pounce on violators....seems right down his alley. :D

If the Village of PD wants its own police force, so what? If you are a resident of that village voice your opinion at a board meeting. If not, ah heck, why feed the trolls. the squirrels are bad enough.

Guest Guest
Honest to god, what a bunch of inbreeds on here.

Some person has a legitimate complaint - the walkways at Port Dick park are dangerous and the signs need to be repainted because there are supposed to be no dogs and it degenerates into a ridiculous back and forth.

Look, sir or madam, call the Port Dick offices and ask them who to contact regarding the walkways. I don't know much about Port Dick....do you have council people or someone like that to call. It would be no joke if someone got really injured because of icy/snowy walks.

As to the dog lovers, hey I have a dog and I walk it too but not at Port Dick. Some people are really afraid of dogs and are uncomfortable around even a leashed dog. If the rule at Port Dick is no dogs, find another flipping place to walk your dog, what is the big problem with that?

For pete's sake, find an issue to complain about that has some scintilla of value and try to grow up already.

If you don't know much about Port Dick, you obviously don't live here. I'll tell you the problem with me not being able to walk my dog at Port Dick Park. For one, the Park is a few blocks down Chenango Street from my house. Second, I pay village taxes and have a right to express my opinion about the topic (you DO NOT pay village taxes, so you don't have a right to tell your opinion). Third, are you serious about people being afraid of dogs that are leashed?? How is someone going to get hurt if your dog is leashed. Grow up people.

Archived