Port Dick Park Walker

Guest Port Dick Walker

Guest Guest
Don't kid yourself. To the Port Dick Police, this would be treated as a class A felony. I also am guilty. I take some of my dogs down there on occasion on weekends in the early morning hours, just for a change of pace for them. And yes Toop, I'm one of the ones that feed the militant squirrels and chipmunks, peanuts. They're so cute...you rattle the bag and they come out of the woodwork. I do pick up after my dogs, unlike the ducks and geese who poop like dogs...it's everywhere. Yes, they have rules, but rules are meant to be broken.

I'd like to get the policy about no dogs at Port Dick Park changed. What do you think SIH? Would you support it?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

I take my dog there and no one gives me a problem. However I would love to know what the OP looks like so I can be bothersome and walk my dog near him/her so they have something to complain about.

I'd like to get the policy about no dogs at Port Dick Park changed. What do you think SIH? Would you support it?

Yes, I would. There is a special bench by the riverside that I truly enjoy. My dogs graze and I get caught up in daydreams, when I am there. I always clean up after my dogs, and leave the park as I met it!

Guest guest
Yes, I would. There is a special bench by the riverside that I truly enjoy. My dogs graze and I get caught up in daydreams, when I am there. I always clean up after my dogs, and leave the park as I met it!

I guess I don't understand the past post and this post. Why would you take your dogs in the park when the sign as you enter the park says NO DOGS. Why do you people think you can do what they ask you not to do. Why don't you set a good example for others. Just a good thought don't you think. If you want there is a park down the road that you can walk your dogs.

Don't kid yourself. To the Port Dick Police, this would be treated as a class A felony. I also am guilty. I take some of my dogs down there on occasion on weekends in the early morning hours, just for a change of pace for them. And yes Toop, I'm one of the ones that feed the militant squirrels and chipmunks, peanuts. They're so cute...you rattle the bag and they come out of the woodwork. I do pick up after my dogs, unlike the ducks and geese who poop like dogs...it's everywhere. Yes, they have rules, but rules are meant to be broken.

A class A Felony??? LOL, Oh this is a riot. Hmmmm, think this would make the channel 12 news? People arrested, violation of "no dogs allowed". Yup, good way to spend tax payers money.

Hey did ya see the person selling drugs over there, forgedda aboud dat, we are after the dog walker violaters!!! How insane.

Squirrel power, Dog power!!! Rise up!!!!! LMAO

I guess I don't understand the past post and this post. Why would you take your dogs in the park when the sign as you enter the park says NO DOGS. Why do you people think you can do what they ask you not to do. Why don't you set a good example for others. Just a good thought don't you think. If you want there is a park down the road that you can walk your dogs.

I understand why they have the rule, because some people don't clean up after their dogs. I do, and I like the park, so I'll take them there once in awhile. Sorry, I'm not perfect...I guess I'm "Bad to the Bone"!!!

I can just picture it: You are strolling through the park with your dogs. You stop to take a seat. You let your dogs graze, and you start to day dream about – dogs, and all of the sudden you are blinded by a barrage of peanut-hungry squirrels Para trooping down from the trees. Geese converge on the scene, and proceed to drop massive bombs of poop. Chipmunks start gnawing at your ears. In the end, you are left with clothes ripped, ears freshly pierced, and questioning whether or not your were violated by a goose. All this because you wanted to take your dogs to the park.

Guest Guest

I really don't care what the sign says at the entrance to the park. I'll take my dog there anyways. By the way, do you live in the village and pay village taxes? If not, butt out. Like I said in a previous post, when I take my dog there it will always be leashed and I'll always clean up after him. Go ahead, call the cops, they'll tell me to leave....then I'll be back the next day doing the same thing.

Guest Guest
I can just picture it: You are strolling through the park with your dogs. You stop to take a seat. You let your dogs graze, and you start to day dream about – dogs, and all of the sudden you are blinded by a barrage of peanut-hungry squirrels Para trooping down from the trees. Geese converge on the scene, and proceed to drop massive bombs of poop. Chipmunks start gnawing at your ears. In the end, you are left with clothes ripped, ears freshly pierced, and questioning whether or not your were violated by a goose. All this because you wanted to take your dogs to the park.

Wow, you have quite an imagination.

A class A Felony??? LOL, Oh this is a riot. Hmmmm, think this would make the channel 12 news? People arrested, violation of "no dogs allowed". Yup, good way to spend tax payers money.

Hey did ya see the person selling drugs over there, forgedda aboud dat, we are after the dog walker violaters!!! How insane.

Squirrel power, Dog power!!! Rise up!!!!! LMAO

Apparently you have never been pulled over by Rosco P. Coaltrain over there in Hazzard County (Port Dick.)! I know exactly what SIH is talikng about, I have had several run ins with them and they are serious!

Hey SIH, is it supposed to rain all day today?? I was going to take my puppy to Port Dick Park...

Naaahh...don't take your puppy out in this weather. Besides, it's too late now anyway. At 8 AM, the Port Dick "SWAT" team methodically combs the park for dogs and illegal alien chipmunks. They cart the spanish speaking chipmunks away by the busload. The Port Dick Police Department is top notch. When I lived on Gregory Avenue there, they once set up a traffic stop on the Brandywine to check and see if driver's pants and socks were color coordinated. Somebody told me they actually have bullets for their guns! That's scary.

Naaahh...don't take your puppy out in this weather. Besides, it's too late now anyway. At 8 AM, the Port Dick "SWAT" team methodically combs the park for dogs and illegal alien chipmunks. They cart the spanish speaking chipmunks away by the busload. The Port Dick Police Department is top notch. When I lived on Gregory Avenue there, they once set up a traffic stop on the Brandywine to check and see if driver's pants and socks were color coordinated. Somebody told me they actually have bullets for their guns! That's scary.

Hey SIH, nice day to buy a camper?

Wedge.jpg

I thought this was a thread about Port Dick Park...

LOL... I think we pretty much covered the Port Dick walker. No thread hijacking here, just veering a bit to the left. BTK, I'll be down in 15-20 minutes so you can show me the inside of the wedge. Like I told you, I didn't have time Tuesday night. I ain't signing anything today...so put your pen away, but I do want to take a closer look. How come you told Limo 15 grand and you told me 22? Is it because you and my ma have issues with each other?

LOL... I think we pretty much covered the Port Dick walker. No thread hijacking here, just veering a bit to the left. BTK, I'll be down in 15-20 minutes so you can show me the inside of the wedge. Like I told you, I didn't have time Tuesday night. I ain't signing anything today...so put your pen away, but I do want to take a closer look. How come you told Limo 15 grand and you told me 22? Is it because you and my ma have issues with each other?
Well by the time hes done working on my car Ill probably have some frequent flyer miles to use. Atleast I can trust that BTKs guys are fixing the stuff thats broke and not selling me crap work. They only did 3 of the things needed to be done and its allready alot better. My drivers thank you.

Guest Guest-spongebruce-*

The heart of the matter is this, no dogs allowed means no dogs allowed. there are reasons for that so walking a dog in a

park that is posted no dogs allowed is a blatant violation of the parks rules.

if you want to walk a dog there simply get contact the town and have them make a ruling stating dogs are allowed.

Arrogance can get people in trouble.

Well by the time hes done working on my car Ill probably have some frequent flyer miles to use. Atleast I can trust that BTKs guys are fixing the stuff thats broke and not selling me crap work. They only did 3 of the things needed to be done and its allready alot better. My drivers thank you.

I just got back from there...Billy wasn't even there! Dick said BTK gave him some lame excuse about snowmobiling today. Yeah right...in the rain! He's probably sitting home right now in his boxer shorts scratching himself and drinking Genny watching NASCAR reruns. BTW BTK, Dick showed me 2 different units...the one on sale for 15K and the one closest to the office with the queen size bed and the popout where the sofa is. Which one were you talking to me about? I like the bigger one, you said it was around 22K as I recall.

I just got back from there...Billy wasn't even there! Dick said BTK gave him some lame excuse about snowmobiling today. Yeah right...in the rain! He's probably sitting home right now in his boxer shorts scratching himself and drinking Genny watching NASCAR reruns. BTW BTK, Dick showed me 2 different units...the one on sale for 15K and the one closest to the office with the queen size bed and the popout where the sofa is. Which one were you talking to me about? I like the bigger one, you said it was around 22K as I recall.
Well if he has a jet ski he could do some laps up here. Thank god for drainage ditches.

Guest guest
The heart of the matter is this, no dogs allowed means no dogs allowed. there are reasons for that so walking a dog in a

park that is posted no dogs allowed is a blatant violation of the parks rules.

if you want to walk a dog there simply get contact the town and have them make a ruling stating dogs are allowed.

Arrogance can get people in trouble.

THANK YOU your point stated very well.

Archived