2009 Softball

Guest guest

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
all 9 innings.

Yes, Nicole pitched.

I watched 7 innings at the BHS vs M-E game.

Both teams should be extremely proud. Congratulations to both.

Guest Guest
They play 7 innings, not 9. Binghamton showed what they are made of. Great job Patriots!!

looks like cook has done quite a job with an inexperienced squad.

tough loss for ME considering their defense is below average

Guest Guest

I'm telling you, Cook's going to have Binghamton challenging for state titles in 3-4 years, if not sooner. The man can flat out coach.

Tough loss for M-E, but the Spartans should be fine, though the offense has been only so-so against good competition.

Guest Guest
I'm telling you, Cook's going to have Binghamton challenging for state titles in 3-4 years, if not sooner. The man can flat out coach.

Tough loss for M-E, but the Spartans should be fine, though the offense has been only so-so against good competition.

Don't hurt your arm patting yourself on the back Dale, nice that you tried to cover with the back handed compliment for your summer ball pitcher while putting down the offense.

Guest Guest
I'm curious why every positive post toward mr. cook is assumed to be his. Believe it or not some people like him...

Please name a few.

Guest Guest
Please name a few.

all his current and many former raiders obviously or they wouldn't play for him and alumni wouldn't continue to help him at summer camps etc.

Guest Guest
all his current and many former raiders obviously or they wouldn't play for him and alumni wouldn't continue to help him at summer camps etc.

As many of his former players dislike him as like him. For each kid that works a camp with him there are actually more that won't talk to him or deal with him ever again. The reason people always post that Dale should stop complimenting himself is that he actually does come on the sites and post things often.

Guest Guest
As many of his former players dislike him as like him. For each kid that works a camp with him there are actually more that won't talk to him or deal with him ever again. The reason people always post that Dale should stop complimenting himself is that he actually does come on the sites and post things often.

Do you have his computer bugged?... How would you know?

Guest Guest

don't you think his record and the success of his teams speak for him?

if he cared what people thought about him he wouldn't be such a tough coach.

anyone who follows softball sees his team just beat an undefeated ME team, while binghamton's pitcher held ME to 2 hits compared to binghamton's 4.

he's done a great job at binghamton builing a program in such a short time.

name a coach that has won more titles and coached more college players.

clearly he needs to post on bc voice to feel validated.

if you can't deal with the criticism or watch your child get yelled at, don't play for raiders and don't plan on your daughter playing in college if she can't deal with harsh words.

Guest Guest

i've watched his raider games at bagsai and there's always former players on the banks.

how many former ponies keep in touch with sinicki?

Guest Guest

I just feel he doesn't get nearly the credit he deserves. He might have a football coach personality, but i mean it works... And no one knows who is who on this website, its more or less completely anonymous. He may do it a few times but i can pretty much gaurantee he isnt everyone you accuse him of being. You people ridicule others who appreciate his body of work and the great accomplishment, it's really quite ignorant.

I suggest we talk softball instead of people though, everything is better when we all get along.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Guest Guest
I just feel he doesn't get nearly the credit he deserves. He might have a football coach personality, but i mean it works... And no one knows who is who on this website, its more or less completely anonymous. He may do it a few times but i can pretty much gaurantee he isnt everyone you accuse him of being. You people ridicule others who appreciate his body of work and the great accomplishment, it's really quite ignorant.

I suggest we talk softball instead of people though, everything is better when we all get along.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

THANK YOU, FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE WHO BELIEVES THAT IT SHOULD BE ABOUT SOFTBALL AND NOT PERSONAL ATTACKS ON COACHES, KIDS, OR PARENTS FOR THAT MATTER. IT SHOULD BE ABOUT SOFTBALL. THANK YOU.

Guest guest
THANK YOU, FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE WHO BELIEVES THAT IT SHOULD BE ABOUT SOFTBALL AND NOT PERSONAL ATTACKS ON COACHES, KIDS, OR PARENTS FOR THAT MATTER. IT SHOULD BE ABOUT SOFTBALL. THANK YOU.

I agree that its about softball, but no other coach acts like this. He had every one of those girls in tears after they played in the tournament on sunday. Theres no need for an adult to act that way. I think its because he is embarassed that they lost, its more about his reputation then anything else. I think he knows alot about the sport and helps the players move onto the next level. He would have more success if he toned it down alot.

Archived