2009 Softball

Guest guest

Guest guest
Very soon!!! He's building a HUGE fan club at Binghamton.

You must be a parent whose daughter doesn't play. Hes a tough coach but has tons of knowledge for the game.

If your daughter cant take it and wants to be babied than she has no business playing varsity school ball.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
You must be a parent whose daughter doesn't play. Hes a tough coach but has tons of knowledge for the game.

If your daughter cant take it and wants to be babied than she has no business playing varsity school ball.

Must be you have a different philosophy of a tough coach. He has the knowledge just doesnt know how to use it. You got a signed picture of that guy for your mantel. Why did he leave SV again?

Guest Guest

Doesnt he play everyone at one time or another?

Guest Guest

Sounds like you dont have a daughter that plays but you can make comments!

Guest Guest

Coach Cook is well known for going over the line with his actions towards kids. He is not just a tough coach, he is verbally abusive and has lost coaching jobs at 2 different districts because of it.

His high winning % in softball at SV protected him but the same actions were there in basketball and he was shown the door. Same went for his time as a lacrosse coach, asked to leave because of his tantrums and actions.

He goes beyond the standard passionate tough love coach. He attacks kids with personal comments and verbal tirades that don't belong when dealing with younger players. He has tremendous knowledge but often struggles getting the message across, instead of finding a way to teach it, he just goes nuts and destroys players.

Coach Cook is well known for going over the line with his actions towards kids. He is not just a tough coach, he is verbally abusive and has lost coaching jobs at 2 different districts because of it.

His high winning % in softball at SV protected him but the same actions were there in basketball and he was shown the door. Same went for his time as a lacrosse coach, asked to leave because of his tantrums and actions.

He goes beyond the standard passionate tough love coach. He attacks kids with personal comments and verbal tirades that don't belong when dealing with younger players. He has tremendous knowledge but often struggles getting the message across, instead of finding a way to teach it, he just goes nuts and destroys players.

See winning is the number one priority thread for this old school mentality.

One thing is clear: The man knows how to coach the X's and O's.

The whole coaching puzzle isn't about winning in HS.

Guest Guest
Someone ask Montgomerys mother!

"Binghamton 4, EFA 1: Freshman Sarah Montgomery logged her first complete game as a varsity pitcher, striking out 10, walking two and allowing one run on five hits for Binghamton, which topped visiting Elmira Free Academy."

seems to me like "Montgomery" is doing a pretty darn good job! can't believe how petty people get just because their child isn't even on the team!!

Guest Guest
"Binghamton 4, EFA 1: Freshman Sarah Montgomery logged her first complete game as a varsity pitcher, striking out 10, walking two and allowing one run on five hits for Binghamton, which topped visiting Elmira Free Academy."

seems to me like "Montgomery" is doing a pretty darn good job! can't believe how petty people get just because their child isn't even on the team!!

Looks to me like Cook has done a good job of getting rid of Conley's rec. team. Down to just 3 kids, of which one plays. Could that be why a certain

twosome are raising such a stink? The Jv coach had many attitude problems with them last year. They want to play but don't want to work at it is what I see. Attitudes are just like their rec. coach.

Guest Guest
Looks to me like Cook has done a good job of getting rid of Conley's rec. team. Down to just 3 kids, of which one plays. Could that be why a certain

twosome are raising such a stink? The Jv coach had many attitude problems with them last year. They want to play but don't want to work at it is what I see. Attitudes are just like their rec. coach.

Conley is a trouble maker at Binghamton. She is a major b.....tch. Not well liked in that school, especially trouble when daughter doesn't get what she wants.

Guest Guest
Conley is a trouble maker at Binghamton. She is a major b.....tch. Not well liked in that school, especially trouble when daughter doesn't get what she wants.

If you got beef with the b...tch tell it to her face you friggin coward!!!

Guest Guest

If you didnt have you face so far up Cooks ass you would know that shes feeding his program. Rec team or not those kids can play ball! And I'm sure you know nothing about her and how liked she is in the school. Find a real job!

Guest Guest
See winning is the number one priority thread for this old school mentality.

One thing is clear: The man knows how to coach the X's and O's.

The whole coaching puzzle isn't about winning in HS.

I agree he has what it takes just cant get it across to the kids...

Guest Guest

She is pitching well thats good for her. The kids are not on the team because they decided not to be on the team..Why would they care about Montgomery!

Guest Guest

All of the kids in all the school programs start with Rec teams. Whats your point?

Guest Guest

Sounds like a b...tch on a mission like us SV parents were. When is someone going to get it!

Guest Guest

I see it this way if shes a trouble maker she'll soon be gone, if not......

Guest guest
I see it this way if shes a trouble maker she'll soon be gone, if not......

He goes beyond the standard passionate tough love coach. He attacks kids with personal comments and verbal tirades that don't belong when dealing with younger players. He has tremendous knowledge but often struggles getting the message across, instead of finding a way to teach it, he just goes nuts and destroys players

Guest guest
All of the kids in all the school programs start with Rec teams. Whats your point?

He goes beyond the standard passionate tough love coach. He attacks kids with personal comments and verbal tirades that don't belong when dealing with younger players. He has tremendous knowledge but often struggles getting the message across, instead of finding a way to teach it, he just goes nuts and destroys players

Guest guest

SOUNDS LIKE SOMEBODY KNOWS HIM VERY WELL!!!

Guest Guest

Well said!!!

Guest guest

You are just mean and hurtful I hope when it's your childs turn to be brutalized

by Cook you[/b] are standing alone!! He did the same thing to us at SV and your child will be

targeted it's just a matter of time! Remember... you reap what you sow.

We are SOOO glad to be rid of him at SV

Guest Guest
You are just mean and hurtful I hope when it's your childs turn to be brutalized

by Cook you[/b] are standing alone!! He did the same thing to us at SV and your child will be

targeted it's just a matter of time! Remember... you reap what you sow.

We are SOOO glad to be rid of him at SV

speak for yourself...

i like watching winning softball and players will probably complain no matter who the coach is, so deal with it. it will make them tough for later on in life

Archived