2009 Softball

Guest guest

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Where is that bigmouth who didnt give Bing a chance against UE. Where are the cook haters now?

driving from field to field, conklin to kirkwood & back again at the mirabito. why isnt it at bagsai?

Guest guest
Where is that bigmouth who didnt give Bing a chance against UE. Where are the cook haters now?

Id like to know also. I love it when people stick their foot in their mouth then have nothing to say after.

Guest Guest

OK - Here it is ...

Good Job Binghamton - didn't think you could beat UE, but you proved me wrong.

Sectionals are what it's all about now .

Guest Guest
DELETED

WOW! Sounds like someone has something against Woidt................or could u b talking about yourself?? or your just jealous that she's got it and you dont??

Guest Guest

WHY CAN'T YOU FARMERS FROM WINDSOR SPELL?!

AND I BELIEVE THE ORIGINAL POINT WAS THAT NO TEAM HAS BEEN DOMINANT. CV COULD'VE BEEN BUT LOST TO WINDSOR TWICE, WINDSOR COULD'VE BEEN BUT LOST TO WEAK TEAMS SCC AND ONEONTA.

LEARN GRAMMAR

Guest Guest
driving from field to field, conklin to kirkwood & back again at the mirabito. why isnt it at bagsai?

conklin fields are free.

bagsai charges ridiculous fees.

and honestly are you complaining about a 15 minute drive to conklin? grow up.

Guest Guest
DELETED

* Binghamton 8, U-E 5: Liz Woidt cleared the bases with a three-run triple in the fourth, helping Binghamton upend visiting Union-Endicott.

seems to be doing pretty well.

Guest woodbomb
WHY CAN'T YOU FARMERS FROM WINDSOR SPELL?!

AND I BELIEVE THE ORIGINAL POINT WAS THAT NO TEAM HAS BEEN DOMINANT. CV COULD'VE BEEN BUT LOST TO WINDSOR TWICE, WINDSOR COULD'VE BEEN BUT LOST TO WEAK TEAMS SCC AND ONEONTA.

LEARN GRAMMAR

haha i love the grammar police, do you feel smart beacuse u noticed a grammar error on an online forum?

Guest Guest

ok pats dont get too happy, its not like ues exactly been winning lately, dont expect to get it that easy in sectionals. we'll see who has their foot in mouth then!

@

Guest Guest

How aboutt that ME game yesterday? theyre just soo good.

CV looked pretty good all around too.

UE looked pretty mediocre in all of their games.

SV redeemed the loss to CV by beating Horseheads and leading Blue ridge, looked decent in those games.

that mercy team was real good.

a great weekend of softball i'd say.

thoughts?

Guest Guest
How aboutt that ME game yesterday? theyre just soo good.

CV looked pretty good all around too.

UE looked pretty mediocre in all of their games.

SV redeemed the loss to CV by beating Horseheads and leading Blue ridge, looked decent in those games.

that mercy team was real good.

a great weekend of softball i'd say.

thoughts?

If Nicole was pitching for any of the teams that you mentioned , they would be unbeaten also.

Guest Guest
If Nicole was pitching for any of the teams that you mentioned , they would be unbeaten also.

Osovski certainly stands above the rest, but those other schools have the best pitchers in STAC after Nicole

Guest Guest

This is true. Yes any team with Nicole would be a better team, she will probably be player of the year in A... Or at least first team all state.

And yes those other 3 teams probably have teh other top 3 or 4 best pitchers in STAC. And I believe they all have better hitting than does ME. Especially those two valley teams. And it all means Sectionals will be very exciting on all levels this season.

Guest Guest
This is true. Yes any team with Nicole would be a better team, she will probably be player of the year in A... Or at least first team all state.

And yes those other 3 teams probably have teh other top 3 or 4 best pitchers in STAC. And I believe they all have better hitting than does ME. Especially those two valley teams. And it all means Sectionals will be very exciting on all levels this season.

class b will be exciting as always. i predict cv sv final.

ue bing and hh will battle for aa. bing hh final.

me definately the favorite in a, possibly corning west or jc with an upset.

tioga should take c with seton falling off the radar lately.

anyone know how their pitcher is doing after taking that line drive in the face? will she be pitching again this year?

Guest Guest
class b will be exciting as always. i predict cv sv final.

ue bing and hh will battle for aa. bing hh final.

me definately the favorite in a, possibly corning west or jc with an upset.

tioga should take c with seton falling off the radar lately.

anyone know how their pitcher is doing after taking that line drive in the face? will she be pitching again this year?

I think your JC upset prediction in A might be a little too bold. It might be expecting too much of a .500+ team to beat the number one team in the state, even if that team is as light hitting as M-E.

@

Guest Guest

i dont think HH will really get that far, UE already beat them once and they just lost to SV and i don't think they can beat UE or Binghamton anymore. I think Binghamton somehow comes out on top in this again.

In class A i doubt anyone gets by ME plain and simple.

Class B i like your prediction of a CV SV final. I believe both can get past windsor despite previous games. No one else has really been a challenge. Oneonta and Forks were tough for CV and Windsor but hopefully in crunch time they could be good enough to get by them...

C i definitely see Tioga taking that one after seton lost their pitcher.

I could see 3 state sectino 4 softball titles this year, how great would that be.

@

Guest Guest
i dont think HH will really get that far, UE already beat them once and they just lost to SV and i don't think they can beat UE or Binghamton anymore. I think Binghamton somehow comes out on top in this again.

In class A i doubt anyone gets by ME plain and simple.

Class B i like your prediction of a CV SV final. I believe both can get past windsor despite previous games. No one else has really been a challenge. Oneonta and Forks were tough for CV and Windsor but hopefully in crunch time they could be good enough to get by them...

C i definitely see Tioga taking that one after seton lost their pitcher.

I could see 3 state sectino 4 softball titles this year, how great would that be.

@

yeah i agree.

no class b school outside section 4 has won in a long time.

me should take it all in a.

does binghamton have a shot in aa?

and tioga in c and afton in d, although they aren't in stac, could we have a section 4 sweep in all 5 classes?

Guest Guest
I think your JC upset prediction in A might be a little too bold. It might be expecting too much of a .500+ team to beat the number one team in the state, even if that team is as light hitting as M-E.

@

jc upset them last year i think?

or at least took them extra innings?

and also beat Windsor over the weekend, who has beaten cv twice.

maybe they can't pull off the upset, but could be in the finals

@

Archived