2009 Softball

Guest guest

Guest Guest
yeah and best pitcher to UNDERAGE DRINKING.

The poor girl that was the worst of luck she was just about to leave the park. She's such a nice kid it couldn't have had happened to a nicer girl. when will she be back? this season?

as for the girl who was drinking, she did that to herself and her team. I feel bad for her team mostly, i feel bad for her in that she had so much potential and is so young and made bad decisions.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
The poor girl that was the worst of luck she was just about to leave the park. She's such a nice kid it couldn't have had happened to a nicer girl. when will she be back? this season?

as for the girl who was drinking, she did that to herself and her team. I feel bad for her team mostly, i feel bad for her in that she had so much potential and is so young and made bad decisions.

Selfish and immature. This was her second offense with drinking too...

Guest Guest
Selfish and immature. This was her second offense with drinking too...

yeah i feel bad for their team, losing 2 significant players at the most critical time..

however, i feel bad for the third baseman, not the pitcher.

all athletes know the consequences of getting caught drinking, and wasn't it in the paper a few weeks ago about a whole team forfeitting due to a party?

so if she was willing to be selfish and jeopardize her team's season and the hard work of all her teammates then she doesn't deserve to be on the team next year either.

neither semifinal was a close extra inning battle like i expected.

any predictions for the finals?

Guest Bud and Bud Light

The pitcher who was drinking made a incredibly selfish move, especially after being caught before having to miss some games already this season for the same reason.

The young girl in question needs legitimate help to address her underage drinking.

I can understand if you screw up once and get snagged as a HS kid because many, though still a stupid mistake, make the same choice.

But once you get caught and then go and do it again, you have a problem.

I hope she gets the help she needs.

Guest Guest
The pitcher who was drinking made a incredibly selfish move, especially after being caught before having to miss some games already this season for the same reason.

The young girl in question needs legitimate help to address her underage drinking.

I can understand if you screw up once and get snagged as a HS kid because many, though still a stupid mistake, make the same choice.

But once you get caught and then go and do it again, you have a problem.

I hope she gets the help she needs.

the pitcher was not only caught drinking she was caught stealing beer too, but the apple does not fall far from the tree, growing up seeing your parents bombed really effects them growing up.

Guest guest

the pitcher was not only caught drinking she was caught stealing beer too, but the apple does not fall far from the tree, growing up seeing your parents bombed really effects them growing up.

Oh my God what is this Dr. Phil's site now-give me break-aren't you all so special to come on here and judge-I am sure you are all the pillars of the community.

Guest Guest

Oh my God what is this Dr. Phil's site now-give me break-aren't you all so special to come on here and judge-I am sure you are all the pillars of the community.

bombed in front of my kids?I can say that has never happened here! My kids are not stealing beer at stores and then again my kids are not playing sports they are more chess club then varsity club. I dont have a problem with that and they dont either.

Guest Guest
who CV or Windsor?

Who is the girl?

Becca Griswold was the player who was hurt and Leslie Dempsey was the player who was caught drinking. They looked like they needed bothof them last night they looked younger than usual.

Guest guest

It will be CV over horseheads but a close game. CV had some major error problems yesterday -although we all felt very badly for the CV player that got yanked out of the game for an error - when they had other errors and the other plyers were not yanked. That coach has a anger management problem.

Guest guest

The only ones I knew that were in the field for Windsor were Bump, Costello, and Martin. Very young without Griswold and Dempsey.

Guest Guest

the word is that windsor varsity sofball may have 2-5 opening next year, the jv players pulled up at the end of the year are trying out for next year.

@

Guest Guest
the word is that windsor varsity sofball may have 2-5 opening next year, the jv players pulled up at the end of the year are trying out for next year.

@

How the hell do u figure 5 no one is graduating.

Guest Guest
How the hell do u figure 5 no one is graduating.

He is not happy with a few that are on the team now, attitude problems, drinking and ect he is going to do some cuts i hear and JV has some good talent that can come up.

Guest Guest
He is not happy with a few that are on the team now, attitude problems, drinking and ect he is going to do some cuts i hear and JV has some good talent that can come up.

How about u let them worry about finishing this year and let bill coach inatead of trying to add ur two pointless cents in!!!!

Guest Guest
what the hell is the matter with all of you dumb DELETED?

Very nice language. Remember there are kids that come on here too.

Guest Guest

you all crack me up... arguing over such trivial things, when softball is such an entertaining sport that the girls do because they love the game and to have fun, and you guys all take taht away. i'm glad the girls dont really encounter most of you out there at games.

@

Guest Guest
you all crack me up... arguing over such trivial things, when softball is such an entertaining sport that the girls do because they love the game and to have fun, and you guys all take taht away. i'm glad the girls dont really encounter most of you out there at games.

@

THANK YOU!! Many of these girls do play for the fun of it and they like the sport! It's the people that think it is "all about their kid" that ruin it for everyone else!

Archived