Obama Stimulus

Guest Guest

This is IT?? This is all you liberal brainwashed deep thinkers can come up with?? Very sad. Rocco and his ilk are conspicuously absent. No others to take the mantle?

Yes! The past 8 years had nothing to do with where we are now! It's the past four weeks of the current administration! Can I be as smart as you?

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes, it is obama's fault the DOW is tanking. it had nothing to do with my 8 yrs in office, corruption and my republican buddies. i left the economy in great shape. this new guy definitley doesn't know what he's doing.

@

Oh please the DOW is tanking because the people who invest, the people who do this for a living can see that this stimulus package is a joke and not the answer. This one goes to Obama and you need to look at that. He is in office, he going to turn this around or so he promised to. Isn't that why you voted for him?

Yes! The past 8 years had nothing to do with where we are now! It's the past four weeks of the current administration! Can I be as smart as you?

Absolutely not!!!!!!

But thanks for playing.

@

Lets do it!!! Come on conservatives!!! Now is the time to take the winds out of that democratic sail!!! By acting together we can counteract any confidence or hope which those evil liberals seek to bring about with MY MONEY!!! Lets bring the economy as low as we can and show amercia how valuable our leadership can be.

Your guy won!! Get used to it!! Bush is GONE!!

I can't say it any better than the previous poster.

Oh please the DOW is tanking because the people who invest, the people who do this for a living can see that this stimulus package is a joke and not the answer. This one goes to Obama and you need to look at that. He is in office, he going to turn this around or so he promised to. Isn't that why you voted for him?

Your guy won!! Get used to it!! Bush is GONE!!

I can't say it any better than the previous poster.

Come on. This mess is clearly the result of failed policies on the part of both Democratic and Republican administrations and Congressional majorities going back for a number of years.

We all bicker while Washington snickers.

@

How about Obama and Biden showing up withing minutes of each other in two planes in Colorado to sign the stimulus bill. If this were Bush or some CEO the libs would have went crazy. I'm am just laughing and laughing.

Come on. This mess is clearly the result of failed policies on the part of both Democratic and Republican administrations and Congressional majorities going back for a number of years.

We all bicker while Washington snickers.

@

Yes, but sable, this is all about the DOW tanking over this so called stimulus package, not Bush.

How about Obama and Biden showing up withing minutes of each other in two planes in Colorado to sign the stimulus bill. If this were Bush or some CEO the libs would have went crazy. I'm am just laughing and laughing.

They fly the President of the United States and the Vice President on seperate planes for a reason, dopey. Been that way for years.

There are two planes that are identical.....whichever one the President is on is Air Force One.

Guest country girl
It's not the package tom, it's the worldwide recession.

Bzzzzzz. Wrong answer. Try again Sven. Take a look at how much the Dow dropped since Obama's plan was first mentioned until today when he signed it, quite a remarkable nose dive I would say. ;)

It's not the package tom, it's the worldwide recession.

A "real" stimulus package would've affected the market, I'm sure, much differently. Recession or not, the market has the ability to fix itself, it just needs confidence. This stimulus takes that away.

A "real" stimulus package would've affected the market, I'm sure, much differently. Recession or not, the market has the ability to fix itself, it just needs confidence. This stimulus takes that away.

It ain't local this time tom, it's a world-wide thing.

Stop believing what they tell you. ;)

I think the stimulus package sucks, Tom. What I'm saying is that blaming this entire situation on one party or the other is naive.

I think the stimulus package sucks, Tom. What I'm saying is that blaming this entire situation on one party or the other is naive.

We're talking about the DOW tanking over the last few days since this so called stimulus bill was passed. This bill was written and passed by people spreading an ideology that has NEVER worked, and this won't either.

We're talking about the DOW tanking over the last few days since this so called stimulus bill was passed. This bill was written and passed by people spreading an ideology that has NEVER worked, and this won't either.

Yeppers Tom....all of this mess is all Obama's fault. Gotcha.

Relax tom. The world is flat now. All markets affect each other. Think of the big picture now, not just an administration to blame it on.

Guest country girl

Ok can one of the Obama stimulus defenders explain this to me? This is a quote from Michelle Obama about Bush's tax rebate.

Michelle Obama: “You’re getting $600. What can you do with that? I mean, not to be ungrateful or anything, but maybe it pays down a bill. But it doesn’t pay down every bill every month. Barack’s approach is that the short-term quick fix kind of stuff sounds good and it may even feel good for that first month when you get that check and then you go out, you buy a pair of earrings.”

So the first lady in June of 2008 making fun of a $600 rebate check, and is now praising her husband, whose rebate plan gets you $13 a week for a few months then drops to $8 a week? :rolleyes::lol:

Archived