Gilligan's Island's Mary Ann caught with Mary Jane

Guy Guestinger

Still a pretty darn attractive woman for her age...I'll bet those legs still don't quit either! I'm guessing one of those hitchhiker's name she picked up was Wesley Horwinkle!

:lol: Sleepless, if I remember correctly, Leslie Horwinkle is the one the judge told the bailiff to " DELETED ", and Ashley Horowitz was a member of the Jefferson Hairpie, two great moments of Cheech n Chong. But you were close!!! :lol:

Guest Guest
Still a pretty darn attractive woman for her age...I'll bet those legs still don't quit either! I'm guessing one of those hitchhiker's name she picked up was Wesley Horwinkle!

Why are her eyes so wide open??? C'mon I have seen the Cheech and Chong movies!!!

:lol: Sleepless, if I remember correctly, Leslie Horwinkle is the one the judge told the bailiff to " DELETED ", and Ashley Horowitz was a member of the Jefferson Hairpie, two great moments of Cheech n Chong. But you were close!!! :lol:

Is your name Leslie Horwinkle?

Well if it wasn't, I wouldn't be here now would I?

Sit down, Horwinkle.

Kiss my DELETED, you crazy.... hey, get your hands off me.

Those were funnier times, Tom.

Guest Guest

Are you Leslie Horwinkle?

Archived