is cheerleading a sport

Guest guest

thats exactly what i was trying to say!

Face it the cheerleaders do not really lead the team anymore. The boys do not care about them. They are there to look pretty and make noise!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you stupid? So is it ok a teenager has 100lbs of cocaine in the car as long as they are not using it./

huh??? that's your analogy?? pretty well thought out.

a great % of teens drink at parties. is it good? no. did just about every parent do it when they were that age?? yes. it is not a big deal, unless driving is involved. i wouldn't condone it or let it happen at my house, but i wouldn't die of shock when finding out it happened. it's the parents responsibility to acknowledge it is widespread, but that doesn'i mean it is acceptable or a good thing to do. especially drunk driving. it certainly isn't the crime of the century if they weren't driving.

if they are doing coke, that is a whole new ballgame.

Face it the cheerleaders do not really lead the team anymore. The boys do not care about them. They are there to look pretty and make noise!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

A

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooo boy this is funny!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Im sure they are

woow i can't believe ue jv girls are posting videos of stunting on their facebooks! i heard they are gonna kick butt this year, but from these videos it doesn't really look like it!

woow i can't believe ue jv girls are posting videos of stunting on their facebooks! i heard they are gonna kick butt this year, but from these videos it doesn't really look like it!

Are you serious? First of all, you say "i heard they are gonna kick butt this year"....This year? UE's JV hasn't lost since 2004 I think. You're acting like this year is supposed to be out of the ordinary...And their stunts are amazing! They have great flyers! So PLEASE stop trying to just get a reaction and stir the pot!

Someone told me that if you can wear a skirt and can still do the activity, it's not a sport. Sorry cheerleaders and field hockey players.

You are clueless...tell that to venus or serena and see how that statement goes over.

You are clueless...tell that to venus or serena and see how that statement goes over.

YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• 3 months later...

They got 2nd..wonder how disappointed they were. LOL

I wonder how disappointed JC was when they went and rewatched both routines and realized how much better UE was. LOL

I wonder how disappointed JC was when they went and rewatched both routines and realized how much better UE was. LOL

UE got robbed!! No squad in the State can touch UE!! The judges are blind!!

whaa whaa whaa. Its always someone else's fault. Those darn judges

It's funny that you say that because it seems like every single season someone comes on here and says "so and so got ROBBED!! the judge suck! blah blah bah"...and yet the one time UE loses, they aren't allowed to say it?? Sounds a little hypocritical to me.

It's funny that you say that because it seems like every single season someone comes on here and says "so and so got ROBBED!! the judge suck! blah blah bah"...and yet the one time UE loses, they aren't allowed to say it?? Sounds a little hypocritical to me.

Its not like UE was going to keep winning for ever, its just happened to be this year. 2nd is still really good...it may not be for them but over all its great. Great job to all the girls.

cheerleading is not a sport, but i believe it does require a lot of physical strength. Can You imagine lifting a girl in the air, and throwing them as well ? or throwing your own body in the air ? its tough work .

cheerleaders practice everyday,wear uniforms, have games, go to competitions, and is deff. considered a sport by new york state. how is that any diiferent then foootball or basketball or baseball etc...??

Better luck next year Tigers

Haha it's more like better luck next year Wildcats, seeing as how they are 1 for 16 and UE is 15 for 16...AKA it will take them 16 more competitions to win another one...Good luck with that ;)

Haha it's more like better luck next year Wildcats, seeing as how they are 1 for 16 and UE is 15 for 16...AKA it will take them 16 more competitions to win another one...Good luck with that ;)

Hey where did UE finish? Oh wait UE should be talking about next year... But for a while year JC is the champion =]

cheerleaders practice everyday,wear uniforms, have games, go to competitions, and is deff. considered a sport by new york state. how is that any diiferent then foootball or basketball or baseball etc...??

The only compete once per season. They perform as entertainment 15 to 20 times per season. If their primary purpose and goal was to compete and not perform, they could be considered a sport. Many schools in the south mostly, have gymnastics teams that compete, they are considered a sport.

Archived