is cheerleading a sport

Guest guest

Guest guest

cheerleading is not a sport, but i believe it does require a lot of physical strength. Can You imagine lifting a girl in the air, and throwing them as well ? or throwing your own body in the air ? its tough work .

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
cheerleading is not a sport, but i believe it does require a lot of physical strength. Can You imagine lifting a girl in the air, and throwing them as well ? or throwing your own body in the air ? its tough work .

Cheerleading is NOT a sport. It's not recognized by New York State as a sport...

• 2 years later...
Someone told me that if you can wear a skirt and can still do the activity, it's not a sport.

Those things the male basketball teams wear now-a-days around their waist might as well be called skirts. besides, you COULD wear a skirt playing hoops and do just as well. Same goes for tennis, track & field, cross-country, lacrosse, baseball....need I go on?

Those things the male basketball teams wear now-a-days around their waist might as well be called skirts. besides, you COULD wear a skirt playing hoops and do just as well. Same goes for tennis, track & field, cross-country, lacrosse, baseball....need I go on?

Go on and on all you want pal, until you get that it was a joke.

This threads about gone, you cant post negatively on here about cheerleaders, they take it off everytime

why did the UE varsity cheerleaders drink at a team sleepover the coach was told about it,and nothing is being done about it

MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT UE CHEERLEADERS. OBVIOUSLY IF THIS WAS TRUE THEN SOMETHING WOULD HAVE BEEN DONE ABOUT IT YOU NUMBSKULL.

Cheerleading is NOT a sport. It's not recognized by New York State as a sport...

If curling is a sport then cheerleading (and just about everything else) would have to be given the status of a sport

It is true according to someone that was there and saw it

let me get this straight. 17-18 yr old high school students were seen drinking???? that is mind blowing. since when do kids that age do such vial things. it's obvious they are a lost cause and will never amount to anything in life. their parents obviously have failed. i would suggest the death penaly for all involved. this is a huge, surprising and disgusting tragedy. thanks for alerting everyone that 17-18 yr old kids drink sometimes. i think we were all in the dark about that one.

A sport has to have offense and defense. Bowling is a game and golf is a game. Cheerleading is an activity or competition like dancing. Chess is a sport has both offense and defense.

let me get this straight. 17-18 yr old high school students were seen drinking???? that is mind blowing. since when do kids that age do such vial things. it's obvious they are a lost cause and will never amount to anything in life. their parents obviously have failed. i would suggest the death penaly for all involved. this is a huge, surprising and disgusting tragedy. thanks for alerting everyone that 17-18 yr old kids drink sometimes. i think we were all in the dark about that one.

Since you have no life I am guessing your around 45 when the drinking age was 18. So you didnt drink until you were 18? Sure

Since you have no life I am guessing your around 45 when the drinking age was 18. So you didnt drink until you were 18? Sure

The post was drenched in sarcasm. If you couldn't pick up on it, you should be put in a special needs home.

in sports you have to sign a code of conduct paper

i can't believe 17-18 yr olds would break a code of conduct code to drink. shocking. they should all be waterboarded.

• 2 weeks later...
It is true according to someone that was there and saw it

You act as if a murder was committed. They're a bunch of teenagers drinking in a confined area for celebration. There's really no problem with underaged drinking unless teens are behind the wheel. Most of the time, they're responsible and intelligent enough not to, as opposed to adults who, statistically, account for a wider percentage of DWI's than teenagers.

You act as if a murder was committed. They're a bunch of teenagers drinking in a confined area for celebration. There's really no problem with underaged drinking unless teens are behind the wheel. Most of the time, they're responsible and intelligent enough not to, as opposed to adults who, statistically, account for a wider percentage of DWI's than teenagers.

Are you stupid? So is it ok a teenager has 100lbs of cocaine in the car as long as they are not using it./

Archived