SV Parent petition against Ray Haskell.

Guest SV parent.

Guest guest
This is a view from a parent of a Windsor football player, I'm just trying to add a view that has no personal stake in the whole conversation so don't take personal shots at me cause I'm only reflecting on what I've seen here and on the field.

If you're looking for a reason that the SV football team doesn't win, this thread tells you everything you need to know. First off, the delusions that the players have of their own abilities is ridiculous. I hate to break it to you guys, but there is not that much talent on your team, and there is absolutely no Division 1 level talent there. As people have said before size alone will show you that fact. Your biggest player would have been a runt on a D1 team, and you have no one in the district with the speed to play at that level. You keep saying "we have talent" then show it.

You'll point to the "close call" of the CF game as your biggest accomplishment, you still lost even though your team was all fired up and Forks was playing for nothing. When your team has an emotional home crowd and you're all playing in memory of a friends parent, I hope you can take your game up a level but that doesn't reflect your season as much as you want it to.

Your team did not lose a single game because of its coaches or players, no team loses because of its coaches or players you lose and win games with what gets done by the players and coaches together, thats called being a team. If you want to live your whole life blaming failures on other people you will be a failure in everything you do. We all have to overcome obstacles in life, winners find a way to do it, losers just complain about what could have been.

you know nothing about our school so keep your crap to yourself

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest
Chill they gotta right to their opinion.

no i aint gunna chill i hate when people gotta keep sayin shit like how our team has no telent..well guess what sv faces windsor 1st this year ..u'll c how much talent they have then

Guest Windsor player
no i aint gunna chill i hate when people gotta keep sayin shit like how our team has no telent..well guess what sv faces windsor 1st this year ..u'll c how much talent they have then

You talkin like you actually think you can win? Whatta joke

Guest guest
You talkin like you actually think you can win? Whatta joke

ya thats right..n its cuz i know we can fuckin win..doubt me all you want..you wont b sayin that after the game

Guest bknights12
ya thats right..n its cuz i know we can fuckin win..doubt me all you want..you wont b sayin that after the game

we pounded your team last year so i doubt itl be any differnt. you cant beat a good team to save your life with your pathetic program and weak talent. you dont even compare to our team. im predicting a 45-6 win unless maby wel give u a td at the end because wel feel bad for your pathetic scrub football team. whats ur number?

Guest Eddie Haskell
you know nothing about our school so keep your crap to yourself

You are right, that person doesn't know anything but I do.

Here is why you guys aren't good and it isn't Ray Haskell's fault:

1. The flood

2. The soccer program

3. The amount of unaddressed punk behaviors

4. Your AD is a tad bit weak

5. Excuses

6. You play in a division with forks, cv, and windsor who all own you

7. Al Plouffe teaches in your school, makes you all losers

8. Tex and Dex graduated, now get over it already

9. The Conklin Inn reopened

10. The Driving Range closed

11. Your school board and district can't pass a budget

12. Wrong side of the train tracks

13. You spray paint the tressel

14. Too much time at schnurbush park

15. chapped ass

Guest Guest
You are right, that person doesn't know anything but I do.

Here is why you guys aren't good and it isn't Ray Haskell's fault:

1. The flood

2. The soccer program

3. The amount of unaddressed punk behaviors

4. Your AD is a tad bit weak

5. Excuses

6. You play in a division with forks, cv, and windsor who all own you

7. Al Plouffe teaches in your school, makes you all losers

8. Tex and Dex graduated, now get over it already

9. The Conklin Inn reopened

10. The Driving Range closed

11. Your school board and district can't pass a budget

12. Wrong side of the train tracks

13. You spray paint the tressel

14. Too much time at schnurbush park

15. chapped ass

Wow, guess I was wrong. You know nothing about our school either, except for a few petty ass facts. I used the word few because only 3 are correct. Get a life you lowlife!

Guest Guest
we pounded your team last year so i doubt itl be any differnt. you cant beat a good team to save your life with your pathetic program and weak talent. you dont even compare to our team. im predicting a 45-6 win unless maby wel give u a td at the end because wel feel bad for your pathetic scrub football team. whats ur number?

Your mom bitch!

Guest Guest
You talkin like you actually think you can win? Whatta joke. I am a loser and should go hang myself right now. I think I'll do that along with the other pot heads over at Windsor.

Hey you said it not me. Fucktard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
Wow, guess I was wrong. You know nothing about our school either, except for a few petty ass facts. I used the word few because only 3 are correct. Get a life you lowlife!

What facts do you dispute, I know that SV has lost many good athletes to soccer for a long time, so thats correct. The flood hurt the district tremendously, so that is right. All of the posts you make on here blame everyone but the players for failures so the excuses thing is correct. SV has been plagued by punk behavior the past 5 years on the football team you can't even try to deny that. You haven't beat CV,CF or Windsor in a long time and they still are in Class B just like you so thats right. Tex and Dex are long gone with the rest of the winning tradition SV had during their days so thats right as well. Thats at least 6 parts that were right on

Guest Guest
What facts do you dispute, I know that SV has lost many good athletes to soccer for a long time, so thats correct. The flood hurt the district tremendously, so that is right. All of the posts you make on here blame everyone but the players for failures so the excuses thing is correct. SV has been plagued by punk behavior the past 5 years on the football team you can't even try to deny that. You haven't beat CV,CF or Windsor in a long time and they still are in Class B just like you so thats right. Tex and Dex are long gone with the rest of the winning tradition SV had during their days so thats right as well. Thats at least 6 parts that were right on

wow 6, you really stood me up. I was just trying to make a point that not all the assumptions are true. I never took the time to read all the worthless bullshit like you.

Guest guest

hah you wanna know my number..well you'll know it after i run your ass over then pound your ass into the ground on defense

Guest guest
hah you wanna know my number..well you'll know it after i run your ass over then pound your ass into the ground on defense

man do you make me laugh..you couldnt score 45 points on us if your life depended on it..kepp talkin shit bud but your gunna get owned

Guest windsor is gay

hey i got an idea ..why dont you stupid little black knight faggots get together,,take your little fagot ass black caps..and then go Not Allowed YOURSELVES

Guest windsor sucks and is gay
hey i got an idea ..why dont you stupid little black knight faggots get together,,take your little fagot ass black caps..and then go Not Allowed YOURSELVES

hey i got an idea ..why dont you stupid little black knight faggots get together,,take your little fagot ass black caps..and then go FU$@#$@#$%CK YOURSELVES

Guest windsor football

actually im on the team at windsor...and honestly i dont think we can beat sv this year

Guest Loser guy from Windsor

Let's fight

Guest neither knight or saber
actually im on the team at windsor...and honestly i dont think we can beat sv this year

is that a joke?

Guest saber man

I have an inside connection.

Dan Hodack former Windsor Football Coach is interviewing for the job.

They want a winner at all costs. No rules, just win.

Guest guest
I have an inside connection.

Dan Hodack former Windsor Football Coach is interviewing for the job.

They want a winner at all costs. No rules, just win.

ya something like that but not EXACTLY

Archived