SV Parent petition against Ray Haskell.

Guest SV parent.

Guest guest
I think Windsor will crush SV for the 8th straight year with no problem at all.

hm,and i think your full of shit..and your a plain old idiot who thinks he knows everything and is never wrong but lemme break it to ya..your deffinatly wrong and you can say w/e your little pee brain desires but your still going to lose no matter what you say

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SSSVVVVVV
Let's fight

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o...Mr. tough guy over here thinks he's all big...well i do all my fighting on the football feild like a real man i dont waste my time in little street fihgts trying to act all tough when i already know i am..you just another airhead who thinks you can kick anyones ass and then gets embarresed..well if you ever lay one fuckin hand on me i garentee ill break every bone in your body you dumbass

Guest bknights12
hm,and i think your full of shit..and your a plain old idiot who thinks he knows everything and is never wrong but lemme break it to ya..your deffinatly wrong and you can say w/e your little pee brain desires but your still going to lose no matter what you say

hahahahahahaha youu and your pathetic football team has NO chance, i wanna no ur number so i can crushh u. o thats right ur to scareddd

Guest Guest
I have an inside connection.

Dan Hodack former Windsor Football Coach is interviewing for the job.

They want a winner at all costs. No rules, just win.

Someone should tell the administration at SV then because its not happening there. The fall head coaches names were put to the board agenda for the next meeting and SV has all the same people in charge of their programs from last year. All of the BS from the "in the know folks" and players who were sure they would have a new guy were way off base. Sorry Wags but all of your behind the scenes work was ratted out to the board members and it failed. Better off staying out of the district where everybody knew your background and methods you fooled no one.

Guest Guest
Someone should tell the administration at SV then because its not happening there. The fall head coaches names were put to the board agenda for the next meeting and SV has all the same people in charge of their programs from last year. All of the BS from the "in the know folks" and players who were sure they would have a new guy were way off base. Sorry Wags but all of your behind the scenes work was ratted out to the board members and it failed. Better off staying out of the district where everybody knew your background and methods you fooled no one.

This is true, whoever is stating that SV is getting new coaches is making an idiot out of themselves big time.

Guest realguest
I think you fail to realize where the real problem at SV lies, its the AD not the coach. The coaches at SV are forced to accept the interference from parents because the AD gives the coaches no backing. The coaches know that if push comes to shove right now, the parents will ultimately win out because since the new AD has signed on thats all they've seen. Hopefully this will be the time the AD steps up for a good man and shuts the parents down for once.

i am an sv athlete and i agree that the AD is terrible. He doesn't acknowledge girls sports like he does for the boys, he doesn't back up the coaches at all, and when scheduling practices times, often doesn't consider double scheduling. I am very unhappy with him, and i'm sure im not the only one.

Guest Guest
i am an sv athlete and i agree that the AD is terrible. He doesn't acknowledge girls sports like he does for the boys, he doesn't back up the coaches at all, and when scheduling practices times, often doesn't consider double scheduling. I am very unhappy with him, and i'm sure im not the only one.

It's funny. SV parents and kids have no problem placing the blame on one individual, but almost always fail to realize they maybe the cause of their own problems!

Guest SV football
It's funny. SV parents and kids have no problem placing the blame on one individual, but almost always fail to realize they maybe the cause of their own problems!

its not just one person ill admit that..but its just that theres so many things screwed up with the school and athletics....

@

Guest guest
This is true, whoever is stating that SV is getting new coaches is making an idiot out of themselves big time.

The only idiot is you because you have absolutely no idea what's going on. You don't know what is on the agenda. Go crawl back into your cave and ponder up more of your negative crap.

Guest Eddie Haskell
The only idiot is you because you have absolutely no idea what's going on. You don't know what is on the agenda. Go crawl back into your cave and ponder up more of your negative crap.

Here is some more SV crap:

1. Parent meetings after football games are dumb, parents are too dumb to know football.

2. Jud saw the writing on the wall, no athletes coming through.

3. Hodack ain't getting the job, kids want to do more than run one play.

4. Mike White ruin the program, Joel Wilson has only perpetuated the failure.

5. The soccer team is better, and tougher.

6. North SV is just trash thrown out from binghamton.

7. Al Plouffe teaches in your district, again he is a loser which is catchy.

8. What ever happenend to the fat Drew Carey look a like that coached football and the high jump??

9 You all ran the best coach in the district out of town after winning another state title.

10. What is that place?? A chinese restaurant or a donut shop??

11. Horseshoe tournaments at Spikes are weak. You just can't find good competition anymore.

Guest What do you know?
Here is some more SV crap:

1. Parent meetings after football games are dumb, parents are too dumb to know football.

2. Jud saw the writing on the wall, no athletes coming through.

3. Hodack ain't getting the job, kids want to do more than run one play.

4. Mike White ruin the program, Joel Wilson has only perpetuated the failure.

5. The soccer team is better, and tougher.

6. North SV is just trash thrown out from binghamton.

7. Al Plouffe teaches in your district, again he is a loser which is catchy.

8. What ever happenend to the fat Drew Carey look a like that coached football and the high jump??

9 You all ran the best coach in the district out of town after winning another state title.

10. What is that place?? A chinese restaurant or a donut shop??

11. Horseshoe tournaments at Spikes are weak. You just can't find good competition anymore.

I like number 5, it makes so much sense. Seriously dude go back to your trailer and make a post worth reading ok assfuck!

Guest too much drama
its not just one person ill admit that..but its just that theres so many things screwed up with the school and athletics....

@

And theres the answer. SV's not the only school with these problems, every school suffers from this! SV is just more dramatic about it :angry:

Guest Guest

Ray Haskell will coach again this year. Ill be waiting on this site when you find that out so i can say i told ya so.

@

Guest Guest

I'll see you at the board meeting on the 21st then. You can hear Ray's name get voted on by the board and then you'll know he's the coach again. All this thread did was help Haskell's cause because the ignorance and foolishness of his opposition was made more apparent to anyone who read it. Thank god the AD finally stepped up to show support to his coaches and more importantly to a quality person

Guest Rucker rules

Bring back Cal Rucker and all you parents and players will win but he wont put up with your BS and medling. Stay in the stands and shut up you know nothing and he wont even listen to your opinion. Then when you still suck you can finally say the talent isnt that good.

Bring back Cal Rucker and all you parents and players will win but he wont put up with your BS and medling. Stay in the stands and shut up you know nothing and he wont even listen to your opinion. Then when you still suck you can finally say the talent isnt that good.

Trust me Rucker would probably kill one of those snot nosed brats and their parents :blink:

Guest svballer
I'll see you at the board meeting on the 21st then. You can hear Ray's name get voted on by the board and then you'll know he's the coach again. All this thread did was help Haskell's cause because the ignorance and foolishness of his opposition was made more apparent to anyone who read it. Thank god the AD finally stepped up to show support to his coaches and more importantly to a quality person

What the AD needed to do was get rid of Ray. Haskell's an idiot and so is Joel Wilson.

Guest saber
First SV actually has a very good sports program overall its just the boys football team that has had no success and thats more because they haven't had the players to compete with Forks etc. There are no D1 prospects at SV, and haven't been any for almost 10 years, not since the late 90's and thats nothing the coaches could control, its a talent issue. You ask how are there players who have went D1 the answer is they have the physical attributes to do so and SV has no one of that level. If you put Lewis up as a D1 choice, bring him to UE or Binghamton and see if he could start there, he's not taking any of their RB's place. Thomas and Smith are bigger and stronger while being faster too. If you are basing your life choices around HS football, you really need a reality check.

I completely disagree that its a talent issue. SVs boys track team just handed M-E's boys team their first loss in 4 years. You must not be a very educated about SV if you think that. Not only is their athletes on the track team, but their happens to be many good sprinters that will play next season. You must not know much about SV sports if you think its a talent issue. I'm not by any means claiming that their are D1 athletes here but I'm simply stating that their is a lot of talented players on the team. Ray Haskell has failed to produce any kind of successful teams in 5 years and i personally think he needs to step down or hand the torch to his brother and Mike Ford. Although that will most likely not be happening because Steve just seemed like he was scared to make any major decisions on the team this year. Probably felt out of the respect of his brother Ray he would let him call the plays and such. Which hasn't worked in 5 years so why should it be any different this year? Plain and simple change needs to occur. Attitudes on the team are poor in some cases but I'm sure there are kids with poor attitudes on every team so thats an excuse for the coaches to make. SV needs a tougher coach then Ray Haskell. He only knows how to lose.

Guest guest

If Cal Rucker came back there wouldn't be any medling or BS because we would have a great team. There's all the talent in the world at SV, and with him as a coach we would never lose. :D:D

Guest Guest
If Cal Rucker came back there wouldn't be any medling or BS because we would have a great team. There's all the talent in the world at SV, and with him as a coach we would never lose. :D:D

There is not that much talent at SV especially on the lines. SV was a very small team the past few years and there is still not much size in the school for them to pick from. The best lineman by far last year, Massar graduates and there isn't even anyone his size around to replace him.

As for the people who pointed to SV winning the track meet being proof they have talent, look at the point scorers for SV Rogers-sprints/jumps-no fall sport, Chong-hurdles/vault- no fall sport, Jones-jumps-no fall sport, Rathbun-hurdles/relays-soccer, Salva-distance-x-c, Crockett-distance/relays-soccer, Kent-jumps/relays-x-c. Notice the theme the majority of the points came from non-football players, the football team doesn't have that much talent on the track team. The football players to score were a senior (Massar), an 8th grader (Dure) and some other throwers (Martir, Canini). That win doesn't show that SV football has more talent than other schools.

And a person like you, who thinks that they are so good would have his head handed to him by Rucker for being so full of himself. Rucker would tear you a new one just because you think you're good.

@

Guest Cal Fan

How cool would that be. The stands would be packed and the buzz that football was back at sv would fill the air. I keep hearing about this wagstaff as coach. Rucker has forgotten more than this gu knows. Lets hear some stories from som of you who played for him. SV dosent have much talent but he dosent need much he is that good.

Guest Guest
There is not that much talent at SV especially on the lines. SV was a very small team the past few years and there is still not much size in the school for them to pick from. The best lineman by far last year, Massar graduates and there isn't even anyone his size around to replace him.

As for the people who pointed to SV winning the track meet being proof they have talent, look at the point scorers for SV Rogers-sprints/jumps-no fall sport, Chong-hurdles/vault- no fall sport, Jones-jumps-no fall sport, Rathbun-hurdles/relays-soccer, Salva-distance-x-c, Crockett-distance/relays-soccer, Kent-jumps/relays-x-c. Notice the theme the majority of the points came from non-football players, the football team doesn't have that much talent on the track team. The football players to score were a senior (Massar), an 8th grader (Dure) and some other throwers (Martir, Canini). That win doesn't show that SV football has more talent than other schools.

And a person like you, who thinks that they are so good would have his head handed to him by Rucker for being so full of himself. Rucker would tear you a new one just because you think you're good.

@

Rogers played football. Adding that he is probably the fastest one on the team.

@

Guest Guest
How cool would that be. The stands would be packed and the buzz that football was back at sv would fill the air. I keep hearing about this wagstaff as coach. Rucker has forgotten more than this gu knows. Lets hear some stories from som of you who played for him. SV dosent have much talent but he dosent need much he is that good.

Okay, once again Kevin (or his family) is boasting... I mean posting about him! He is NOT that good, unless you ask him or one of his relatives! Did you ever notice when a new post about ME football pops up there also seems to be a new post about SV football? And both are self serving to Kevin Wagstaff? Coincidence? What (or who) is the common thread? Hummmm...

Guest Guest

Whoever is saying SV football has “loads of talent” by using the track team for an example is an idiot. There are slightly different physical attributes associated with a successful football athlete and a successful track athlete. If that were the case, then Ithaca football should be dominant because their track team is dominant.

Football is a game where size DOES matter. SV simply does not have the size and speed to compete with some of their opponents, that is just a fact. True, the program has not been successful, but let's be realistic, there are many contributing factors; you cannot put all of the blame on a coach.

To be successful a coach must have:

1. A significant core group of dedicated athletes (look at the numbers showing up regularly to off-season workouts).

2. Athletes with the physical size and strength to compete (look at the size of SV linemen, etc. compared to dominant schools).

3. He must have unconditional commitment and support to get the athletes to believe in the program and the coach (back up and support from parents whether they agree with play calling or not, support from an athletic director and from support staff as well). The parents at SV continue to undermine the coaching staff by constantly second guessing every call made on the field. Then they continue the process by carrying their expert opinions home to their sons. How do you expect a high school boy to listen to and respect his coach when the boy’s parent is constantly telling the boy that the "coach is an idiot." Parents in my day taught us to listen to, and respect our elders. If they did not agree or had an issue with a coach or any adult for that matter, they would discuss it face to face out of the sight and hearing of the child. Nowadays, parents not only criticize and ridicule in front of their child, but they also post their venom anonymously on-line and through petitions!

One more thing you need to think about… when you are in the stands hooting and hollering and carrying on like a lunatic about a play that did not work, do you know for a FACT that it was executed the way it was designed and sent in? Or, is it possible that your son or mine ran the wrong route…didn’t carry out their blocking assignment… went left instead of right… fumbled the handoff…ran with the ball when they were supposed to pass… or any number of other mistakes the young athletes of SV football made this past season because after all, they are in HIGH SCHOOL and not in the pros (not yet at least!)

Think and say what you want, but this is my opinion and I do not believe I am alone in it. I am a supportive parent, and I sit in the stands every week beside you. But unlike many of my peers, I keep my mouth shut in public unless I have something positive and encouraging to say!

Whoever is saying SV football has “loads of talent” by using the track team for an example is an idiot. There are slightly different physical attributes associated with a successful football athlete and a successful track athlete. If that were the case, then Ithaca football should be dominant because their track team is dominant.

Football is a game where size DOES matter. SV simply does not have the size and speed to compete with some of their opponents, that is just a fact. True, the program has not been successful, but let's be realistic, there are many contributing factors; you cannot put all of the blame on a coach.

To be successful a coach must have:

1. A significant core group of dedicated athletes (look at the numbers showing up regularly to off-season workouts).

2. Athletes with the physical size and strength to compete (look at the size of SV linemen, etc. compared to dominant schools).

3. He must have unconditional commitment and support to get the athletes to believe in the program and the coach (back up and support from parents whether they agree with play calling or not, support from an athletic director and from support staff as well). The parents at SV continue to undermine the coaching staff by constantly second guessing every call made on the field. Then they continue the process by carrying their expert opinions home to their sons. How do you expect a high school boy to listen to and respect his coach when the boy’s parent is constantly telling the boy that the "coach is an idiot." Parents in my day taught us to listen to, and respect our elders. If they did not agree or had an issue with a coach or any adult for that matter, they would discuss it face to face out of the sight and hearing of the child. Nowadays, parents not only criticize and ridicule in front of their child, but they also post their venom anonymously on-line and through petitions!

One more thing you need to think about… when you are in the stands hooting and hollering and carrying on like a lunatic about a play that did not work, do you know for a FACT that it was executed the way it was designed and sent in? Or, is it possible that your son or mine ran the wrong route…didn’t carry out their blocking assignment… went left instead of right… fumbled the handoff…ran with the ball when they were supposed to pass… or any number of other mistakes the young athletes of SV football made this past season because after all, they are in HIGH SCHOOL and not in the pros (not yet at least!)

Think and say what you want, but this is my opinion and I do not believe I am alone in it. I am a supportive parent, and I sit in the stands every week beside you. But unlike many of my peers, I keep my mouth shut in public unless I have something positive and encouraging to say!

um.............................no

Archived