Anyone heard any news on girl found dead??

Guest Guest

WOW must be the investigation is taking longer than expected! They have to give him time to pack his stuff. Italy is a long ways away! WTF

Another suspect flees from Broome County. Getting awfully routine.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Uniformed!?? Nobody told me I had to dress up to post hear. lol

Before you go picking on other people's posts, please proof read your own. It's HERE not hear, moron.

@

Before you go picking on other people's posts, please proof read your own. It's HERE not hear, moron.

@

DELETED nancy.

It was posted in a joking manner. Try not to take yourself so seriously. Nobody else does.

What I don't understand about this is that nothing has been said. Everyone has heard that there is a person of interest or suspect that they are looking into, but nothing has been announced. With the poor Yale student they found, they have a person of interest, they released his name, they have said why he is a person of interest and what they are testing him for. Isn't this how it normally goes?

they didnt release anything about that guy until he was arrested...

they are protecting the case, let the police do their job.

That is not true. Read up before you comment.

"He's not under arrest. We can't hold him," said New Haven Police Department spokesman Joe Avery.

@

That is not true. Read up before you comment.

"He's not under arrest. We can't hold him," said New Haven Police Department spokesman Joe Avery.

@

Ok they DETAINED him you literal idiot. Don't miss the point dummy, the fact still remains that they didn't release any info about him until after.

What I don't understand about this is that nothing has been said. Everyone has heard that there is a person of interest or suspect that they are looking into, but nothing has been announced. With the poor Yale student they found, they have a person of interest, they released his name, they have said why he is a person of interest and what they are testing him for. Isn't this how it normally goes?

Was she murdered or just died accidentally of something..overdose, etc..why has nothing been said in the press lately about what actually happened..it is our business to know.especially if it was murder and the murderer is still out there.

Was she murdered or just died accidentally of something..overdose, etc..why has nothing been said in the press lately about what actually happened..it is our business to know.especially if it was murder and the murderer is still out there.

The Press & sun-bulletin does not cover news like they did 15 years ago. Unfortunetly this is swept under the rug and the media is now useless.

@

The Press & sun-bulletin does not cover news like they did 15 years ago. Unfortunetly this is swept under the rug and the media is now useless.

@

"Swept under the rug"?

What are you, an idiot?

The police haven't released any information. What do you want the press to do- make something up to satisfy you?

"Swept under the rug"?

What are you, an idiot?

The police haven't released any information. What do you want the press to do- make something up to satisfy you?

Real reporters could get a copy of the Coronor's report which WOULD list the cause of death. That is public information from which the police could make the ruling if it was a possible murder investigation.

It does seem as if nothing is being said so the police can do their work. Better to wait for facts to come in & the the process work.

I totally feel like everyone has forgotten about this.... it really bothers me. When are we going to find out the truth of what happened to Katie? If my sister/daughter was found dead i wouldnt want it ignored like this!

@

Just because YOU don't know what's going on, doesn't mean it's being ignored.

If it were any of your business, you would know.

@

Archived