Anyone heard any news on girl found dead??

Guest Guest

Guest Just My Opinion
It's a FACT he was abusive to his first wife. It's a FACT he was abusive to Katie. it's a FACT he broke her arm. So what's your point? He's a scumbag, and is worthy to be condemned on those points alone. I'm not saying he killed her. Nobody here knows what really happened. Obviously it's not a cut and dry case, or he would be in custody. All the circumstantial evidence points to him. But we have to be devils advocate once in a while. Being abusive and being a murderer is a big jump. Maybe it was an accident. But when people come on here and defend him, it makes me sick.

@

Bill you need to end this, like you said before you would open it but people are not being respectful to anyone

@

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's a FACT he was abusive to his first wife. It's a FACT he was abusive to Katie. it's a FACT he broke her arm. So what's your point? He's a scumbag, and is worthy to be condemned on those points alone. I'm not saying he killed her. Nobody here knows what really happened. Obviously it's not a cut and dry case, or he would be in custody. All the circumstantial evidence points to him. But we have to be devils advocate once in a while. Being abusive and being a murderer is a big jump. Maybe it was an accident. But when people come on here and defend him, it makes me sick.

@

T-1, November. LOL

Guest Sherlock

E mail Nancy Grace. This needs to be on her show. That should get the police in action. Will Frank do a interview on her show ? Bombshell. Lets go to the lawyers. Maybe Ronnie Benjamin will get on.

THIS IS SO REDICULOUS. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE? THIS IS UNHEARD OF IN ANY OTHER CITY. IF SOMEONE "DIES", FOR ANY REASON, THERE IS ALWAYS A CAUSE OF DEATH. THEY SHOULD AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THIS....IT HAS BECOME A JOKE AND A REAL SHAME!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS SO REDICULOUS. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE? THIS IS UNHEARD OF IN ANY OTHER CITY. IF SOMEONE "DIES", FOR ANY REASON, THERE IS ALWAYS A CAUSE OF DEATH. THEY SHOULD AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THIS....IT HAS BECOME A JOKE AND A REAL SHAME!!!!!!!!!

The girl didn't just happen to die by accident, something must have happened to her....someone needs to start complaining to the police or even go to the FBI because this is getting stupid!! i wonder if the family is making a big deal about this?? i really hope they are calling the police everyday and complaining.

The girl didn't just happen to die by accident, something must have happened to her....someone needs to start complaining to the police or even go to the FBI because this is getting stupid!! i wonder if the family is making a big deal about this?? i really hope they are calling the police everyday and complaining.

No arrests will be mad.

If it was my daughter I would have Alex Minor's phone number on speed dial and be calling him every day for a update. I am wondering if there is much more to this than the obvious.

You people all need to get over yourselves.

I'm betting that the people who need to know what's going on already know- otherwise they WOULD be making a stink.

You're just a bunch of nosey parasites who want dirt to gossip about.

If it was my daughter I would have Alex Minor's phone number on speed dial and be calling him every day for a update. I am wondering if there is much more to this than the obvious.

If Alex Minor was still the Police Chief this would not have been handled in this way.

That said, of course there is much involved in a murder investigation.

Facts will emerge.

It's the coroner's report I am interested in.

That is a matter of public record & shouldn't be suppressed.

If Alex Minor was still the Police Chief this would not have been handled in this way.

That said, of course there is much involved in a murder investigation.

Facts will emerge.

It's the coroner's report I am interested in.

That is a matter of public record & shouldn't be suppressed.

You moron. Minor was never chief.

And who ever said this was a murder investigation?

If you think coroners reports are public record, why don't you just go ahead and request a copy of this one? You could satisfy all the CSI trained tabloid investigators on here.

You moron. Minor was never chief.

And who ever said this was a murder investigation?

If you think coroners reports are public record, why don't you just go ahead and request a copy of this one? You could satisfy all the CSI trained tabloid investigators on here.

Most likely was meaning John Butler and if so I agree with that. Say all you want about Butler's past but you can be sure if he was in charge of this it would be in the paper and most likely solved by now. Him and Minor had a pretty good record of solving murders in this town.

Most likely was meaning John Butler and if so I agree with that. Say all you want about Butler's past but you can be sure if he was in charge of this it would be in the paper and most likely solved by now. Him and Minor had a pretty good record of solving murders in this town.

Exactly. I was correcting the prior poster who implied Alex was currently in charge now.

Butler and Minor did a great job together.

I still stand by the fact that this is an ongoing murder investigation.

The coroners report has not been released stating she died of natural causes has it?

It IS a matter of public record in any municipality and is always released.

Why isn't it in this case?

The investigation itself of course should be confidential, the police need to take all the time they need to get the evidence to convict. That should always superceed the public's immediate right to know what occurred.

They'll get the killer. They always get caught eventually.

Exactly. I was correcting the prior poster who implied Alex was currently in charge now.

Butler and Minor did a great job together.

I still stand by the fact that this is an ongoing murder investigation.

The coroners report has not been released stating she died of natural causes has it?

It IS a matter of public record in any municipality and is always released.

Why isn't it in this case?

The investigation itself of course should be confidential, the police need to take all the time they need to get the evidence to convict. That should always superceed the public's immediate right to know what occurred.

They'll get the killer. They always get caught eventually.

Which goes back to MY original statement that the people who need to know, most likely already know, and everyone else should keep their noses out of it until it's resolved.

Archived