Anyone heard any news on girl found dead??

Guest Guest

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If HE isn't arrested for this it's sending out a message to the public that it's ok to kill someone as long as you come from a family with a lot of money.

Give the police some credit here...this is a small town...I don't care how much money his family has or doesn't have.....let them do their job.....let them dot all the i's and cross all the t's...so justice can be served and this family gets some closure. Lets not rush to justice and make dumb mistakes....I doubt this is over.

@

Wrong, try again... He will get justice...

Ok so this message that i am about to copy and paste is directly from Katie Chappells Facebook page. Her sister Diane has be kind to keep us friends updated. From the remarks that the family of katies has been making it sound like they know what really happend to Katie, and obviously it has to do with No Name. No Name updated his facebook profile pictures to a new one with him standing in a church with crossed in the backround and a smile on his face..as soon as he changed his pictures...Diane posted this on Katies page...

Katie Chappell: The profile picture of a certain PSYCHO PATH in a church is sickening. Not surprised by it though. Pray all you want...we all know where your going to end up!

That speaks for itself!! God is work is magic and this case with soon be closed!

Guest catwoman

Why have we not heard anything about this poor girl Katie Chappell? It really makes me sick just to think someone is running around a free MAN. I just can't believe we still have not heard anything about this boyfriend .....scum of the earth. I pray for the parents of this poor girl, god bless you all. The police will get him sooner or later, god help us .....lets pray it's sooner than later, before he does it again.

@

Could it possibly be that there is no evidence to warrant a grand jury indictment?

Could it be that this poor girl "might" have had an accident?

Could it be that the facts just don't merit a police action?

All you "Monks" and "CSI" fans, let the authorities do their jobs. I would imagine that with this girl's sister having an important Federal Agent as a boyfriend, no stone will go unturned. Unfortunately, it is a slow process and the silence about the case is making this even more tragic.

@

Could it possibly be that there is no evidence to warrant a grand jury indictment?

Could it be that this poor girl "might" have had an accident?

Could it be that the facts just don't merit a police action?

All you "Monks" and "CSI" fans, let the authorities do their jobs. I would imagine that with this girl's sister having an important Federal Agent as a boyfriend, no stone will go unturned. Unfortunately, it is a slow process and the silence about the case is making this even more tragic.

@

Could it be in this day of "instant gratification" we think we are entitled to this information before a sold case has been built? What's your hurry? Wouldn't it be better to put the killer away for life rather than satisy the public's immediate need to know and possibly blow the case?

Everyone knows including the cops that --------- committed this horendous act of violence. Lock him up. He is scum

Whatever they "know" about this guy, they just can not arrest him without solid evidence.

He could be the most despicable person in the community, but without conclusive, factual evidence, he is free.

This is the USA...where it is "innocent until proven guilty by a jury of his peers".

I hope whoever did this suffers the same fate or worse!

@

Whatever they "know" about this guy, they just can not arrest him without solid evidence.

He could be the most despicable person in the community, but without conclusive, factual evidence, he is free.

This is the USA...where it is "innocent until proven guilty by a jury of his peers".

I hope whoever did this suffers the same fate or worse!

It's easier for the DA, police & media to simply sweep the hard cases under the rug and hope the general public won't notice or demand answears.

And vise versa. It works both ways...

@

He broke her arm (first wife, she made it out alive, Katie did not), only a matter of time till he killed someone, do us all a favor Frank but then again your a sociopath.

We don't know the whole story about anything.

You sound very angry, hateful, and quick to judge.

Maybe you need to work/talk out some of your own problems with a professional.

Nothing to be ashamed of...

It's a FACT he was abusive to his first wife. It's a FACT he was abusive to Katie. it's a FACT he broke her arm. So what's your point? He's a scumbag, and is worthy to be condemned on those points alone. I'm not saying he killed her. Nobody here knows what really happened. Obviously it's not a cut and dry case, or he would be in custody. All the circumstantial evidence points to him. But we have to be devils advocate once in a while. Being abusive and being a murderer is a big jump. Maybe it was an accident. But when people come on here and defend him, it makes me sick.

@

Archived